3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Diary of My Perversion [v0.4] [Neytan]

NOTE: There have been important changes in the code, so it would be best to start a new game and take the opportunity to see the new animations!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Diary of My Perversion [v0.4] [Neytan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
quick question. will the lesbian content be treated like for example Grandma's House, where the player has a say if the lis interact sexualy with eachother or not, either allowing it ( lesbian content) or not allowing it ( straight content), or is it going to be forced?

happy gaming.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the game is still development and you are not the dev.
it wont be the first time that an option is added.
my question was if it is in the plans or not.
Photo-from-YouTube-1024x576.jpg

It would also need a rewrite if that was the case considering those girls fucking is part of the MC's backstory.

So I repeat .... no, 2 of the girls are already fucking.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
View attachment 3308526

It would also need a rewrite if that was the case considering those girls fucking is part of the MC's backstory.

So I repeat .... no, 2 of the girls are already fucking.
lord-have-mercy.gif

yeah it would.
as I said. it has happened before and nobody said to remove your special precious content. I asked for les content for me not for you. you still get to see pusssy eat eachother. ffs, what is this now, question police? you dont like my question ignore it an move the fuck on.

Mar 29, 2023
Gotta love it when the host denies you downloading the game because "too much traffic". Ugh... Now I have to pray I didn't go over the limit with the other's. Why Gofile, Why?!? You were so good to me the past months ='(

• Sad
Reactions: Orlox

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DiaryOfMyPerversion-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
the game is still development and you are not the dev.
it wont be the first time that an option is added.
my question was if it is in the plans or not.
You didn't address the question to the dev and didn't specify that you are aware of the current state of things.
Based on this, his answer is correct and more useful than waiting for a miracle to happen.

The dev is not the one who posted the game on the site and I unless I missed it he didn't comment in the topic either, so complaining that someone who is not the dev answered your question is...

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You didn't address the question to the dev and didn't specify that you are aware of the current state of things.
Based on this, his answer is correct and more useful than waiting for a miracle to happen.

The dev is not the one who posted the game on the site and I unless I missed it he didn't comment in the topic either, so complaining that someone who is not the dev answered your question is...

I really dont understand your point here. I asked a simple question and expected a simple answer. Someone expressed an opinion and I expressed mine. two people neither of which has an answer and both of which have an opinion, argued about their opinions. I asked if there was going to be options and someone-Not the one with the knowledge-said a straight up No.

there was no complain on the part of my question , but more on how it evolved because I stated said question. the necccessity for some reason, to put me down through the use of memes because I wasnt satisfied with a simple "NO" from a random player.

If the answer to my question was a "the dev is not in the thread and nobody knows" I would have been satisfied with the answer and I would wait for someone with the knowledge ( dev for example) to give me a proper valid answer.

so really your post makes absolutely zero sense to me beyond the new info about the dev not being the one who shared the game and through context of those words the possible chance that he doesnt frequent this site which is apreciated for sharing.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I really dont understand your point here. I asked a simple question and expected a simple answer. Someone expressed an opinion and I expressed mine. two people neither of which has an answer and both of which have an opinion, argued about their opinions. I asked if there was going to be options and someone-Not the one with the knowledge-said a straight up No.

there was no complain on the part of my question , but more on how it evolved because I stated said question. the necccessity for some reason, to put me down through the use of memes because I wasnt satisfied with a simple "NO" from a random player.

If the answer to my question was a "the dev is not in the thread and nobody knows" I would have been satisfied with the answer and I would wait for someone with the knowledge ( dev for example) to give me a proper valid answer.

so really your post makes absolutely zero sense to me beyond the new info about the dev not being the one who shared the game and through context of those words the possible chance that he doesnt frequent this site which is apreciated for sharing.
I am not the dev either, but, I have a simple question for you. Have you played the game?

I ask this because it is quite obvious IN the game how things are going to go.

I don't know if this is what you meant, but, the dev talked by action, and the answer is: Yesn't.

Some things are like this you know...

Peace :)

Reactions: Beast Within
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes