\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Game/Developer: Diary of My Perversion/ Neytan -
Game Version: 0.4
Mod Version: 0.2
Here is my walkthrough mod for Diary of My Perversion. This mod highlights the best choices.
UPDATED to v0.4!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Really good update. I hope that at some point we can punch that little brat nick. He needs to learn a lesson.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I updated my review.

This update, I noticed that the scenes are pretty short and transition between different scenes is a bit sudden. For example, you are interacting with somebody in one place, the next scene you are suddenly interacting with somebody else in a different place. Some outdoor / walking scenes would be nice as a transition.

Anybody else have the same opinion?

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Unavoidable lesbian scene Nadia and Miko. I'm only warning this for those who might find it annoying, which is a shame because Nadia is very hot.
I think it make sense in the story due to their childhood background. It makes their relationship unique and special with mc.
And the 'lesbian act' that I may call fooling around don't make either of them fully lesbian.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent. Lovely harem is growing up. Can't wait for the scenes with mom/daughter pairs having threesome with MC.
I wish we could have set ages for the rest of the smaller girls also. We had chance to do that with only one girl.

I'll check the other games too.

btw. there was one typo. Jess said "I'm cuming" instead of "I'm cumming" or "I'm coming"

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
This game is very good have evrything i was expect and more sadly i wait very long time for next update
i know is not good to ask but i need
did anyone know when gonna be next update?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
This game is very good have evrything i was expect and more sadly i wait very long time for next update
i know is not good to ask but i need
did anyone know when gonna be next update?
Yeah, really want to know when will be the next update of this game. Cause the Dev seems to work his another two games first.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nope
nothing in the OP says what was posted Jan 25th 2024 to Subscribestar

Neither of those games you refer to have the post either.
Is there a language barrier here?
I think they were referring to the dev spending time on other games which is why this hasn't seen an update.

One of the devs other games just got an update.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes