3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Review v.0.2 (updated 0.3):

The premise is that all game characters have a kind of fetish.

The MC is basically good at everything, including being a really nice person, with one problem: he can't get it up. The solution seems to be that might be more into petite 18+ girls than he likes to admit. However once his dick has been restarted he doesn't seem to have problems with more mature women anymore.

The love interests also have some kind of fetish, which you will discover along the way, and then decide for yourself if you want to indulge in the fetish with her.

Pro's:
- Good looking models, over very diverse body types, skin types, faces, but also personalities.
- Pretty diverse fetishes so far, such as exhibitionism, loli, watersports (optional), cum eating (by the love interest, not the MC!)
- Several cute characters.
- Generally pretty good renders (there are some minor issues but overall I like it)
- For a 0.2 a fair amount of content, easily 1 hr playtime, including a few sex scenes and quite a few more with nudity.

Con's:
- Not that many choices so far
- Some lines remain in Spanish rather than English
- Some dialogue lines clearly translated from Spanish to English (e.g. the use of the word "daughter" when addressing the daughter, I think it's common in Spanish but in English I think nobody really does that commonly). However, the dialogues are not bad in my opinion, just sub-optimal.

Above two points got a lot better in 0.3
- Scenes are pretty short and transition between different scenes is a bit sudden. For example, you are interacting with somebody in one place, the next scene you are suddenly interacting with somebody else in a different place. Some outdoor / walking scenes would be nice as a transition.

Other issues:
- Incest tag: The MC was raised in an orphanage and as such has no known relatives. Two LI's have cute daughters. Nothing so far really happened between mother and daughter, but I can see it happening in the future.
- Harem tag is not present, but it looks like it should be there in the near future.
- The dev seems to be working on 3 games in parallel now. I hope that works out for them...

Verdict:
I have to subtract one point for dialogues, but otherwise a solid and sadly overlooked VN.

4/5,

Might become 5/5 if dialogues are perfected and some more choices get implemented. Also story telling could be better polished.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well another quick game, weird story with children fucking like adults and the MC is a creep. His name by default is Luke, i named him Puke, i was well inspired i guess :LOL:
Nothing really interesting, maybe if you are a frustrated teeanger and you need a quick wank!

• Haha
Reactions: templarknight2020

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
weird story with children fucking like adults
Besides the obvious fact that there are no children here because they are just short / thin 18-year olds :rolleyes:, these characters don't have any real p-in-v sex scenes yet.

the MC is a creep.
No more than in most other games. I would say much less so than in most other games.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Dev made the e_age variable a string instead of an integer. Then v_age makes a call for the value to set v_age but you cannot call a string like that.

Basically you need to use Notepad to add a line to the beginning of day4_5_6.rpy
default em_age = NN (put your desired Emma age in place of the NN)

Then you have to do a "replace" of all e_age with em_age

The reason is the e_age is an existing string variable so we need to make a numeric variable so I chose em_age

I hope that makes sense.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really love this gem of game! Beautiful and interesting LIs in different looks and ages is one reason. The MC is a nice guy, but a little perverted, just like I want to have them. (Maybe because that's just me :LOL: :cool:).

So keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Some Español here and dónde, but that doesn't bother me so much.

Reactions: Neytan and Yngling

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
OK, I've tried this VN out of boredom and was expecting to hate it. yet surprisingly the game is actually pretty good.
YES, the English is not good and the dev should hire a proofreader for this game. and some of the dialogue is still in Spanish on English mod which is annoying. but other than that I enjoyed it.

the reason why I was expecting to hate it is the game's Banner, it's really awful! so pixelated and in low res, I mean just look at it!
spnGLd1.png

you'll think this game was made on a 1 GB laptop and there is no hope for it even though this game is a lot of fun. I think this is why this thread is almost a Ghost Town.

so I'm asking SAHC to please change the image and replace it with is one (if you have the time of course;))
YWDOIg.png
I took it from Diary of My Perversion itch.io page

maybe with this one, the game will get some attention:WeSmart:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DiaryOfMyPerversion-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes