Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
it's not a bug, these event hard to put in gallery. It's events with passerby outside Arcade.

yep, b version should be more stable.

fix in attachment.

it's open doors for more lewd stuff. It's not leading in bad end. Can't say for sure, but for now will have low impact for end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after taking explosion, you should check this location and one above.

on what exactly moment you stuck? there only one event that required 5 spl slt, but its possible gain it from boy's quest.

fix in attachment.
thanks for replying and i have to say i'm really enjoying your game and i liked your attitude about the protagonist do sexual things don't turn into a brain dead slut. many games do this, the female protagonist must not have sex or avoid having sex more than x times to have a good ending and that makes no sense, because the correct thing would be either the woman or man can have sex as many times as necessary and this would not affect whether they would have a bad ending or not, but what should count would be their choices during the campaign. Anyway, congratulations with your game and the way it is being made, this one definitely caught my attention.

-just another question, I saw an event that midea was expelled from her mansion and company, losing everything she had and my progress with her was 18/35, will she come back in the future or is her route closed for me ? if it's connected with the main campaign, I'm at the stage where the protagonist is in prison.

Reactions: Alioni

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think you understand my problem... Did you look at my save? I'm already in the courtyard. I spoke to everyone, i tried going everywhere and i can't progress.

I can only do 2 things: Get some pills in the barrack or go back to my cell. I know where Cerbite is but he refuse to speak to me. Dilmur.jpg

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
M2xim, didn't read attentively, saw the word explosive and thought of the final act. I checked your save. Look like wrong description in quest. Do you have these message when interact with bed? It will lead progress.

Templar Knight, thank you. I know genre corruption ask for making main heroine dumb bitch hungry for sex. I'm ok with that. But for my game i decided make it a bit different. Corruption will lead her to don't be embarrassed and fear sexual thing, and main point abuse sexual thing for to achieve some the goals. Somehow, somewhere more, somewhere less, but she still controls most situations. And that's why you can skip most of the event.

For Midea, try this fix

Reactions: Templar Knight

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
Ooooooh I missed the bed. Spent the whole time there using Protyon to go to sleep... There was no icon to specify the bed would trigger the bomb event and the quest log was asking me to speak to Cerbite so i got confused there.

Turn out i did miss something lol Thanks for the help!

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : to unlock all gallery you must upgrade arcade ? i'l try to unlock all scene from RED BUTTON but nothing happen on memories room , i already use fix 17to17A

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
M2xim, didn't read attentively, saw the word explosive and thought of the final act. I checked your save. Look like wrong description in quest. Do you have these message when interact with bed? It will lead progress.

Templar Knight, thank you. I know genre corruption ask for making main heroine dumb bitch hungry for sex. I'm ok with that. But for my game i decided make it a bit different. Corruption will lead her to don't be embarrassed and fear sexual thing, and main point abuse sexual thing for to achieve some the goals. Somehow, somewhere more, somewhere less, but she still controls most situations. And that's why you can skip most of the event.

For Midea, try this fix
hey Shaso, i finished the main campaign events normally, but I still don't have the midea and rufina events, even with the fix installed. Need a new game?
- one more thing, how acess the brothel and start see the scenes ? need rufina events or other character ? because brothel options is missing in the teleport next to the elevator from lower city.

if you need, here the save game :

Last edited:

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
I haven't played this for years, IIRC, the arcade had just been added :)
Lots of really good work done on pulling the story forward, well done.
Cureently I have completed all the main story, and also, I think, both the dad and calix arcs, but there are lots of scenes in the memory room that I either missed, or they are only present in that room - primarily the extra costume scenes in the lower city (bunny girl etc not the vamp ones), also Faeron (sic), the guy on the raincoat, the red shirt and the joint scene with meavi (sic) doubling a shlong. Is it possible to get these as par of the normal playthrough or are they just 'development' scenes?
Thanks in advance.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
Hey Shaso,
I just wanted to state that , like Templar Knight, I am somehow unable to see Midea after her scene where she stays overnight. Its been some while since I played the game, so I dont know if something has changed, but it feels like Mideas appartment does not appear on the map and she therefore cant be visited. I already tried using the fix and starting a new game after with "quick access"-mode and without but somehow the result is the same.
Thanks for listening

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Templar Knight and Shadrag7, sorry for this( try this one.
bimchanny, complete quest with boys in Arcade.
miom150, can you send screen with locked scene? there only one scene should be locked due hardness replay it in gallery.
Philjd, sorry, don't get about Faeron and meavi, if you send screen with scenes that interest you, i can say more. But in other you right these scenes was in game and get removed or reworked, but i don't delete them from gallery, as memory. Maybe in some update i'll place them in other section.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
Dear Shaso, thank you for your help. I wish I could say that ithe problem has been solved but after starting a new game I came to the following result

no midea.png boosted.png

Left) Quickstart : helped Midea when she lost everything; Mideas progress not boosted to end 0.16
Event statistic with Midea , Progress 18/35
-> Mideas apartment is missing
// same result when starting a new game, after the "sleepover"- event

Right) Quickstart : helped Midea when she lost everything:Mideas progress is boosted to end 0.16
-> Mideas apartment is accessable

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Shadrag7, hey, thank you very much, look like i finally figure out what was problem and thank you for detailed steps! There were quite problems in quick start. Try this one. The fix applies to quick start, so they don't fix if you saved in situation like in left screen.

Reactions: Shadrag7

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
should i download that fix 0.17Bversion2,7? how i can screenshot on dilmur ? i click printscreen nothing happen

bimchanny

May 5, 2022
1666849626615.png

I don't know how to continue with this part. I can't go any further and can't open new scenes? Can you give me the sequence?

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
Shaso I feel like there are some big problems with the phone call from Midea that starts the Quest "Mideas new life". If my assumption is correct this might be the reason for all the trouble with Mideas aparrtment.
The right sequence should be ::
1) Midea stays over and leaves to find a new apartment
2) Midea calls Noemi inviting her and the Quest "Mideas new life" starts
3) -> Mideas apartment becomes available
4) Noemi shows Midea the city
4.x) Noemi shows Midea her home as part of the city tour

In " quick start":
Mideas apartment is available from the start. On entering you continue at (4) with showing Midea the city.
After showing Midea Noemis home(4.x) somehow (2) the call gets triggered starting the Quest "Mideas new life

This might just be another problem in quick start

Hope I could be of help somehow

//This text has be edited multiple after my first attempts at describing the probem were quite impractical

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Shaso
I'm at the end of the content for Midea and so far without any bugs in her route after I put the fixver0.17ver2b, but I wanted to report two things that I noticed:
1- when I interact with Luka, a text appears in Russian and I don't know what it means, but soon after, the options for normal dialogs with him appear and being in English. So I just wanted to say that there is this text that is untranslated.
2- Even after fixing it, it didn't seem like any event for Rufina, it's still 0/1, even though I've already progressed all the content that is in the main campaign and in the arcade.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
Templar Knight
Concerning Rufina:

After you hire a prostitue to sleep with this one person as part of the main quest with the journalist, the prostitute runs away with the money and you have to talk to Rufina. She offers herself instead to get close to the target and if you accept you get a scene with Rufina. It also requires a high amount of LST points to accept her offer. If you deciline you simply miss the scene. Im pretty sure this might be the scene youre talking about but I could be wrong.

Shaso also in a normal game Midea works as intende for me now.. thanks for your help

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes