HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I was thinking about playing this new version, but given that bugs are still being found and reported, I think i'm gonna wait for a bit
Good choice. Last I played, i encountered a bug which essentially soft locked my game and I couldn't progress no matter what I did. So I'm also waiting for all the bugs to be fixed or waiting for a complete version since I have to start over again.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Templar Knight
Concerning Rufina:

After you hire a prostitue to sleep with this one person as part of the main quest with the journalist, the prostitute runs away with the money and you have to talk to Rufina. She offers herself instead to get close to the target and if you accept you get a scene with Rufina. It also requires a high amount of LST points to accept her offer. If you deciline you simply miss the scene. Im pretty sure this might be the scene youre talking about but I could be wrong.

Shaso also in a normal game Midea works as intende for me now.. thanks for your help
Well if that's it then I chose the route of not involving Rufina in prostitution but as she talked about wanting to work or went to visit the arcade I thought she had some event because of the ( 0/1 ). Anyway, I'll wait for shaso to confirm to see if that's what you said is the correct thing or if there is another event for her to achieve 1/1, but thanks for answering.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
where should i extract fix17Bversion ? Locales folder or in dilmur folder ? because russian language when noemi done working outside arcade

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
so, im sorta confused, are the christmas events aswell as the "patron" events only available through the in game items or are they also implemented as side quests or something like that?

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
So I have 7 out of 8 of the MHF games, I'm missing one. I went through the list that Shaso listed, and I think I'm missing the one I get from a certain quest. But which quest exactly is it? who gives it to me and when?

Reactions: Navab

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
that guide is old i cant find anything that matches up with what im looking for
for lust and h-games, and progress story untill 0.13, it's actual. And that what you needed.
So I have 7 out of 8 of the MHF games, I'm missing one. I went through the list that Shaso listed, and I think I'm missing the one I get from a certain quest. But which quest exactly is it? who gives it to me and when?
Men should appear in arcade, here. If there nothing, drop save in DM, I'll check it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
stuck on the exact same thing, I've got the patch installed and done all the previous events as well I think.
did you install incest patch? Just create empty patch.txt where you run the game. Also replace files from attachmend, in www/data folder

Reactions: Kallel69

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
did you install incest patch? Just create empty patch.txt where you run the game. Also replace files from attachmend, in www/data folder
Apperently I needed that fix as well. Thanks! Also the popup for "you need to progress the story" still pops up when trying to do incest route and I'm just before the whole kidnapping scene.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes