Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
Can anyone help me get the final prompt in the alley scenes? I believe I did all the options in all the costumes. Unless I have to backtrack with the "no underwear" outfit and do things over again.

Shaso Is there anything like a sequence tree for me to follow so I can make sure I did everything?

Looking at the Room of Memories, it looks like I missed a scene where I'm supposed to "approach strange client in arcade uniform with underwear". But where exactly is this strange client? I think I triggered all the indoor events.

Last edited:

Cere Burn

Aug 8, 2017
Really not a fan of the Arcade update. The progress is super grindy and not very fun to be honest.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. The improvement in the fit and polish of the scene appearance-wise is without doubt enjoyable, but not as enjoyable on repeat. I've been thinking about it a bit to come up with constructive ideas.

First, when the scene transitions from the top down to the street perspective, we see Noemi peering around waiting for someone to notice here - this does not fit the context of the event, she has already wandered around and walked up to someone. If this version of the street view is going to match the context of the event, then we need to have Noemi not moving up to people, but to spots on the map where people can see her and let her camp there. I'm not sure if it would be better for her to camp at the spot for only one event, or to keep going at that same spot, perhaps building a crowd if too many sexy things happen which force her to find a new spot? Also, this opens the possibility of some spots being worse than others, perhaps too close to an ally that she might get pulled into?

Second, in the previous iteration, the grabby patrons could successfully be rude and Noemi just had to deal with it. I think the response has gone too far the other way, now Noemi decides if they are allowed to be "successfully" rude. I suggest that it be setup to random chance, A-If they are going to grope, then B, are they going to go for boobs or butt then C- does she notice it in-time to stop it and D-is she lustful enough to not care. Perhaps even E-is she lustful enough to take it up a notch and grope back? All five points can be scripted without input. If folks want to see a specific scenario, maybe give them that in the gallery?

Third, I know that creating variations in scripted scenes can be both labor intensive and expensive but in repeatable scenes like this, it really is a huge factor in replay-ability and to reduce the feeling of grind. If you are looking for suggested content to add in, feel free to use any, some or none of the following:
a) Girl on girl harassment - teenage girls can be cruel and specialize in messing with reputation - setup a scene where a group of girls comes to pose with Noemi but are actually setting her up to be bullied and embarrassed. I'm thinking forced exposure, spanking or maybe even forced to orgasm if LST is high enough.
b) Unexpected perv - Noemi is watching for passersby and sees younger boys like the ones in the construction yard (maybe even the same ones?)- she walks to them expecting an easy sell to get them to the arcade but they turn the tables on her, while one poses with her and one holds the camera, the 3rd goes behind and gropes or pulls down her clothes or something else sexually mischievous.
c) Unexpected perv 2 - Noemi sees a girl with a game logo on her shirt and goes up to sell the arcade to her but gets surprised when the girl has a crush on the character she is dressed as and ends up flirting and touching a lot. If high enough LST, Noemi touches and kisses back?
d) Running away from pervs - this is more of a mini-game within a mini-game. Noemi has picked a spot to watch for customers and instead sees someone who has locked eyes on her with a pervy grin. She then decides to move to another spot so she has to run to the other end of the boardwalk to escape, if she gets caught we see a scene similar to the train molester setups. Maybe even sex if her LST is either too high or rape if her AP is too low.

Fourth: This is stepping away from the outdoor cosplay scene - have you considered doing cosplay indoors at Arcade while doing the support job and variations on the actions already happening there?

Last edited:

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
Personally I liked the Arcade update. I thought it was fun and exciting to wonder what would be new the next time I came around to customers.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
FYI. The A1 continues to flash in the background during this scene.
1667281831839.png

Also, I ran into a problem (which is probably already a known issue since I'm just finding the game.)

When I reached Lust 8 I was able to purchase the vibrator became available, but purchasing/cracking games required that I advance the main plot. However, advancing the plot required doing the Rufina/Coffee shop owner questline... and the really good content on that plot required Lust >8 (all the way up to Lust >= 16.)
Personally, I cheated (modified a save to set Lust = 16.) to see this content because I could not find another way (even using the walkthru.)
After completing the Rufina/Coffee shop owner questline I was able to access H-Game 09 and so on, so I'm 99% certain there is no way to have Lust>8 for those scenes without cheating.

Also, I get the notification every time I talk to the dad that there is no further content until I advance the main plot, but I've been able to significantly advance content with the dad (watch movies, have tea, massage, etc.) without advancing the main plot (and advancing the main plot hasn't seemed to open up more content with the dad.)

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
how i can get special lust point for the 19/20 ? when i want buy special costume for ES director it is said you SPC lust point need 5 , you only have 4 ? and what order for the boys when noemi masturbate for him in the bathroom ? and how i can get all lewd scene from alley scene ? use costume from arcade > bloddy Kiss > bunny costume ? i cannot go any further because it is said ????

Last edited:

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Personally I liked the Arcade update. I thought it was fun and exciting to wonder what would be new the next time I came around to customers.
Yeah i prefer it to the old one, even though its cleary incomplete and lacks uh, hmph.

It should be made a bit less grindy perhaps, but i think this is the issue with the flow - takes 3 options to get to the ally, once past a point it might be worth skipping some options (get closer) for example.
At the same time its meant to be a long quest chain to do while doing everything else, so frankly doesn't bother me much aside from the part of having to repeat 'old steps', just needs the other outfits (huntress looking nice) and way more events around it/corruption and random events to add some spice.

A lot of good ideas on the post above tho, but this seems another game with 1 dev taking 20 years to finish, hopefully he will not perish of old age (or myself) before the next update, 0.16 to 0.17 was... nearly a year?

Sasho I love ya mate, but holy crap get some help! This game is one of the best rpg maker games out there together with Celesphonia, but painfully slow and incomplete.

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Cere Burn, 1) Good point, but i think it's not big deal.
2) It was initially, but in the process of writing the code, it proved difficult and very time-consuming. + The previous variation had random, and although there was incomplete scene, players were already complaining about the randomness.
3) Good ideas, if I had seen them before I started working on the update, something might have come up, but now I don't think so.
4) Small interaction will be for sure. Also for specific events she will able catch events inside with costumes.

Scarlett's nightmare, if you can, please, share you experience, what take most time and etc. Maybe i can make some moments smooth.
FaiRTaiL, try this.
L7Bear, if you can save before any of these moments, i can help for sure. Getting LST should be actual in walkthrough, will check. About father, maybe it's pop-up too early, but in some point, you really need progress the story for his route.

About grindy, I still collect feedback about that and make some changes, but more info what taking most time will help. For now, I for sure make fast jump button for going in alley while working outside Arcade.

Reactions: L7Bear
Jul 13, 2018
Cere Burn, 1) Good point, but i think it's not big deal.
2) It was initially, but in the process of writing the code, it proved difficult and very time-consuming. + The previous variation had random, and although there was incomplete scene, players were already complaining about the randomness.
3) Good ideas, if I had seen them before I started working on the update, something might have come up, but now I don't think so.
4) Small interaction will be for sure. Also for specific events she will able catch events inside with costumes.

Scarlett's nightmare, if you can, please, share you experience, what take most time and etc. Maybe i can make some moments smooth.
FaiRTaiL, try this.
L7Bear, if you can save before any of these moments, i can help for sure. Getting LST should be actual in walkthrough, will check. About father, maybe it's pop-up too early, but in some point, you really need progress the story for his route.

About grindy, I still collect feedback about that and make some changes, but more info what taking most time will help. For now, I for sure make fast jump button for going in alley while working outside Arcade.
So, for me, it was a poor experience because:

-lack of guidance how to advance (how many clients need to do what to get to the next stage, don't expect players to check the gallery to find out.)
-client scenes are long and there is a lot of fade in/out that is not skippable, so you end up seeing the same scenes over and over again and need to wait for them to advance too, which is frustrating.
-the scene outside with the passer-by is extra long to play through and extra frustrating when you end up with no new option or her breaking it off early.
- on a side note: The scene with the 2 boys in the Arcade has a similar mechanic for me. The instructions do not work for me and after reading them, they are gone, so I can't check if I copied them wrong. But at this point, I was already ready to give up on all this anyway.

It's just a grind of the same(ish) scenes over and over again, without a clear path forward. It really wasn't fun. For me at least.

Reactions: Shaso

lunacy05

Sep 20, 2017
How do i progress the Arcade's working outside section with the gropping and going further scenarios? The gropping parts only has options for "stop this" and "???"

bimchanny

May 5, 2022
Can anyone help me get the final prompt in the alley scenes? I believe I did all the options in all the costumes. Unless I have to backtrack with the "no underwear" outfit and do things over again.

Shaso Is there anything like a sequence tree for me to follow so I can make sure I did everything?

Looking at the Room of Memories, it looks like I missed a scene where I'm supposed to "approach strange client in arcade uniform with underwear". But where exactly is this strange client? I think I triggered all the indoor events.
same question. I also don't know how to get past that mark. Tried asking but no one answered

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to increase LST?
h-games, if you mean SPL LST from Mnazon missions. If you need SPL LST for director you can get point from boys quest.
i also confuse how to increase special lust from 19 to 20 in order to buy special costume for Electronic Sword boss no guide at all
for director you don't need LST, try to do boys quest and you get SPL LST point.
How do i progress the Arcade's working outside section with the gropping and going further scenarios? The gropping parts only has options for "stop this" and "???"
try progress with clients inside Arcade.

bimchanny, Daisuu, Is you showed pussy, then you done with this event. If you give me more detail or save, i can say more. Costumes don't affect on progress event outside. Strange client - that stay in left corner inside Arcade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Daisuu

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
h-games, if you mean SPL LST from Mnazon missions. If you need SPL LST for director you can get point from boys quest.

for director you don't need LST, try to do boys quest and you get SPL LST point.

try progress with clients inside Arcade.

bimchanny, Daisuu, Is you showed pussy, then you done with this event. If you give me more detail or save, i can say more. Costumes don't affect on progress event outside. Strange client - that stay in left corner inside Arcade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shaso ok , how about scene on outside arcade ? i still have ??????? , i already done with strange client until ... and no ! anymore from top , middle and bottom

Last edited:

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
So, for me, it was a poor experience because:

-lack of guidance how to advance (how many clients need to do what to get to the next stage, don't expect players to check the gallery to find out.)
-client scenes are long and there is a lot of fade in/out that is not skippable, so you end up seeing the same scenes over and over again and need to wait for them to advance too, which is frustrating.
-the scene outside with the passer-by is extra long to play through and extra frustrating when you end up with no new option or her breaking it off early.
- on a side note: The scene with the 2 boys in the Arcade has a similar mechanic for me. The instructions do not work for me and after reading them, they are gone, so I can't check if I copied them wrong. But at this point, I was already ready to give up on all this anyway.

It's just a grind of the same(ish) scenes over and over again, without a clear path forward. It really wasn't fun. For me at least.
Yeah that is the main issue, the progression isn't clear as LST points aren't quite what makes her more available to higher scenes, so appears to be number of repetitions and usages of options that slowly build into it, but no clear indication of thresholds and what actually impacts progress

The system itself is much better than before, but its very "slow", a lot of redundant repeat options, but at the same time the flow is hard to change as for whatever reason you as the player might want to revisit older options...?

Generally gameplay wise you want to progress further, not revisit what you already saw - options like "get close" are redundant after she accepts then, could simply skip straight those to improve the speed of the entire thing, which is a bit slow at the moment and since it might need several repetitions, can get tedious.
Lore-wise it makes sense, if she has flashed her boobs/pussy while taking pictures, she would have developed a bit of a reputation, new passerbies would just get close to her by default, regardless of what she wants, due to expectations. From there could exist random force actions where she increasingly loses control of the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
FYI.
1667450051318.png
"Fixed" by restarting & reloading previous save.

Two problems with this one:
1667452186996.png
1) Calix should be speaking, not Noemi.
2) 17 is under 18+!!!

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
standalone patch for final 0.17b version.

Changelog 0.17b
Minor bug fixes.
Fixing missing translation.
Added more hits about mechanics.
Added helpful markers for events outside Arcade.
Fixed events in gallery.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes