randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
The dad's invisible in my game, I thought he was supposed to be inaccessible story wise but he's just invisible and can't interact with him outside of forced events.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
Btw can you upload the global save file too? It seems i cant locate your save file in game. It only has my save files D:
global savedata is just remeber how many save you have
change save name to your saved number,and put it to save folder you can load this save.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
standalone patch for final 0.17b version.

Changelog 0.17b
Minor bug fixes.
Fixing missing translation.
Added more hits about mechanics.
Added helpful markers for events outside Arcade.
Fixed events in gallery.
when's the new update, i'm unfortunately done.

hekto123

Jul 23, 2018
I need some help as im lost. I've progressed Calix up to "Haters Attack" but it tells me to continue the main story. The only other event on the map is the Arcade but i dont know how to progress it.

When working outside and i try to "Go Further!" but it tells me to progress clients inside the Arcade. The only events working inside are repeatable events with no progression that ive repeated like 6 times atleast. I have 20/20 LST if that matters.

I attached my save if that helps.

Reactions: Androm3dus

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Dilmur [0.17b] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Mac (1.3 GB/ 399 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
standalone patch for final 0.17b version.

Changelog 0.17b
Fixing missing translation.
Added helpful markers for events outside Arcade.
The markers stop at "Ask him if likes the outfit", to unlocked the following scene had to make the same choice without him getting closer, and actually it unlock me the grope scene, I'm farely sure that before unlock it the maker was hitting "wait till he gets enough" (I'm unsure if there's another scene after the grope since no matter what I've tried it stay at ???).

Always outside the Arcade it missing the translation about the money received, tho they might be a bit too much? ( in total for one full session you will receive 78'800, I still also receive money even if they escape after the hand intercept)

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
I didn't get the 18th lust point after getting all the Coffee Shop scenes. Is that walkthrough part outdated?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
i think this game has one of the best written wincest i have seen in these games

Aug 12, 2018
So I've found all 8 parts of the retro game for the Arcade, but can't figure out what to do next. The quest log did not update and and I can't find any indication what to do now. Or is this the current end of the quest line?

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
So I've found all 8 parts of the retro game for the Arcade, but can't figure out what to do next. The quest log did not update and and I can't find any indication what to do now. Or is this the current end of the quest line?
go to the left side inside arcade and then you met a man with ! , after that talk to that man and seduce him , after that he will tell you go to outside arcade and go to inside arcade again and talk to him to retrieve final piece of MHF

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes