Voido

Mar 12, 2019
I honestly wanted to make this game as #1 in the list for having not just scenes, but a good plot as well.

However, that forehead quest with 2 boys felt so alien to me and I found it gross, as if I'm playing some purely fetish game. I'd prefer an option to skip this and a warning of the content ahead.

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Voido, you can skip them and progress though Arcade and Brothel without them, needed SPL LST point from they route was bug. About warning message, agree, should add with next update.

Aurux

Oct 2, 2017
@
Shaso
How to progress Arcade? When i talk to Luka, i have a hint in russian to progress with Midea, but i have 35/35 progress with her.

Last edited:

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. I've got a little problem, I've reached 9/10 progress in the arcade and can't find a way to get the last event? I worked 18 times, the popularity is 82 and I think it's worth noting I can't do anything other than take photos outside. Do I need to advance the plot further? Or perhaps the last event is related to the boys I promised the DQ6 game or whatever? Thanks in advance!

Neeevermind, I had to access the PC. Somehow didn't notice the hint on the screen, just kept working in the arcade hoping for the events related to working outside. My bad.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
please help me, where can i get the damn Special LST point?
At least three are in the main story (I didn't finish the game yet, but I'd expect the fourth one to also be there). You should be able to get everything else with only the 16 gained from h-games. To give you spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope it helps.

Sep 24, 2019
Hey all, i decided to try this game out again after skipping a few updates and since the dad route needed a reset i decided to use the quick start feature but i don't know how to trigger the next midea event.

for clarity ive used :
Catch up to Main Story
catch up with arcade
start Calix from beginning
start dad from beginning
start Midea from the point of her finding a new apartment

problem being i've no idea how to get access to Midea's apartment or how to get her to work in the arcade (since i think i remember that being the trigger to get access to her apartment)

thx in advance

Jan 21, 2020
Hey all, i decided to try this game out again after skipping a few updates and since the dad route needed a reset i decided to use the quick start feature but i don't know how to trigger the next midea event.

for clarity ive used :
Catch up to Main Story
catch up with arcade
start Calix from beginning
start dad from beginning
start Midea from the point of her finding a new apartment

problem being i've no idea how to get access to Midea's apartment or how to get her to work in the arcade (since i think i remember that being the trigger to get access to her apartment)

thx in advance
you have to go to her office 2 mornings and afternoons: interact with her until her friendship reaches 32 (right click to statific see) and her love max- then Sue her coming to work in arcade will happen

Jan 21, 2020
you have to go to her office 2 mornings and afternoons: interact with her until her friendship reaches 32 (right click to statific see) and her love max- then Sue her coming to work in arcade will happen
and most importantly, you must know how to earn LST points (in the game's Hint, there is no instruction @@)

Sep 24, 2019
I don't have access to her office either, hence my utter confusion as to where the quick start puts me on her route.

here are her current stats after the quick start options
Relationship : 35
Love points : 24
Progress : 18/35
Additional events 1/1

Noemi Lst is 19/20

Jan 21, 2020
I don't have access to her office either, hence my utter confusion as to where the quick start puts me on her route.

here are her current stats after the quick start options
Relationship : 35
Love points : 24
Progress : 18/35
Additional events 1/1

Noemi Lst is 19/20
I don't keep the save game file so I can't remember, but if I'm not mistaken, Midea Aparment has 2 endings: when you have enough love and you go to the Aparment and choose A1, she will ask you something, if you answer correctly she will disappear for a while, then come back and buy a new house next to yours. Go there and talk to her and invite her to the arcade. If you answers incorrectly, she will close the apartment with you forever.
this is true:
1669072768481.png
And this is false:
1669072848329.png

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes