Tetra75

Jul 23, 2021
How close is this game to completion? I'm currently near the end of the camp arc and I feel like there's still a lot more content after it, and I'm wondering if I should wait until the game is completed to finish.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I think my Midea quest is locked. When I watched the news event, I hadn't yet unlocked the bar. I never met up with her. Her icon is floating over where the original location was without the location. Is there any way I can work around this with save editor?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
this is not abandoned. Ukraine is at war. That's why Shaso needs more time for updates
i'm not in Ukraine, but some things like sanctions with banks and mobilization affect on me and this take time to solve this problems. Next update should be in time, around February.
I think my Midea quest is locked. When I watched the news event, I hadn't yet unlocked the bar. I never met up with her. Her icon is floating over where the original location was without the location. Is there any way I can work around this with save editor?
Can you drop save in DM, I'll take a look.

Jan 21, 2020
how to increse LST points?
the walkthrough of this game is very very poor, my experience after 2-3 failures is that at the beginning of the game you need to go to the arcade:

1669115532357.png

until you have enough money to buy the game disc in this

1669115604160.png

(it costs 3000, find Mr.Edon, You can buy it in there, max 7 or 8 game discs, after buying all the game discs, there will be 8 more P2 discs for you to buy)

1669115685687.png

take it home - put it on the computer in your room- choose this:

1669115815407.png

and then this choice Play H-games- choice H-Game 1-16:

1669116409450.png

if anyone new to the game without buying the game disc will never have enough events in the game and will never earn Specail SLT points for this game- by choosing heart-shaped answers in any event, and of course never increase her depravity @@

Incendere

Sep 27, 2020
Guys I'm so sorry but I have a really noob question. I basically 100% completed 0.16b but the new update came out and I don't know how to transfer my saves?
I usually play on the phone and the apk manager or wtv automatically keeps the old save files when installing a new update but I don't know how to do that on windows. What's the approach with rpg maker games?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Guys I'm so sorry but I have a really noob question. I basically 100% completed 0.16b but the new update came out and I don't know how to transfer my saves?
I usually play on the phone and the apk manager or wtv automatically keeps the old save files when installing a new update but I don't know how to do that on windows. What's the approach with rpg maker games?
Easy, simply copy/paste the save files from vSource to vTarget game folder.

Reactions: Incendere and Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Yo! Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone, I wish you happiness, health and a good holiday! All the best to you and your loved ones! Thank you for sharing feedbacks and reviews!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: and thematic art, couldn't attach right away.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2020
Yo! Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone, I wish you happiness, health and a good holiday! All the best to you and your loved ones! Thank you for sharing feedbacks and reviews!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: and thematic art, couldn't attach right away.
Thank you for your congratulations and for your hard work.
I wish that all the bad bypasses you, more kindness, warmth and love in your life!
Happy New year to you!

Reactions: No-Nonon and Shaso

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Shaso i have question : i can't activate the event on VIP BOOTH , only 1 that the 2 guys but the old man and where the strange client ? i look on the memories room approach strange client with underwear but nothing happen on the VIP booth , that goes to old man and other 2 guys even noemi naked ? any clue ?

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
This has gotten cumbersome to play. Imagine doing the same thing over and over for a small change in either clothing or event.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes