miom150

Mar 17, 2019
This has gotten cumbersome to play. Imagine doing the same thing over and over for a small change in either clothing or event.
well i frustrated on the event VIP BOOTH , the old man and strange client only ... bubble not love sign , the 2 person client only 2 have love sign but the last love when noemi full naked didn't happen , or i must do the event on the outside arcade ? confuse because no guide at all

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
miom150, hey, cheked save, you should progress with events outside Arcade, where she talk with passengers. After she show panties, you automatically catch event in Arcade that let progress further with clients inside

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Hi all. I played a very long time ago and decided to replay. But my memory fails me. After the disappearance of Midea, when it should appear? And when you can start a relationship with my father, I remember it was necessary to go to the mirror, but nothing happens (there is a patch). And why are there 19 lust points... And all this happened before the prison. And now I have the events of prison. I think I'm doing something wrong this time. Is there any walkthrough? I think me should start all over again.

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
ewokk, , it's not actual, but for moments you describe it's should be fine. If that doesn't help you, and you will still have problems, you can drop save in PM.

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
ewokk, walkthrough, it's not actual, but for moments you describe it's should be fine. If that doesn't help you, and you will still have problems, you can drop save in PM.
I sort of figured it out, although I had to start over.
I had to spend more time with Mideya. And with my father, I should have had two massages.
Thank you. But I'll take this opportunity to ask, because I don't remember exactly. After the terrorist attack on the train, do we go to jail?

Jan 6, 2023
Help pls, I am stuck at the arcade and midea.
I did a quick start, selected help midea among other choices. Afterwards, I helped Midea tour the city but after the 4th tour, the event stays and if I tour the city again, I am brought to the map without any other option than loading a save to quit the map.
As for the arcade, it tells me to go inside to "go further" in the cosplay event but there is nothing more to do inside.

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
how do i complete the end of milius quest ? i took all the napkins but still no clue, noemi said to talk to the guys milius talked to but i don't know which topic to pick

edit : nvm turns out the hint is on the napkins, talk about family to all 4 guys milius talked to

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
ewokk, yep, after terrorist attack in front Arcade will be two NPC, if you interact with them, you start prison arc.

kooloko85, hey did you use 0.17b because there was problem like this, but it's should be fixed in b version.

Zecha

Jun 30, 2022
grinding Special LST ? any idea fo cheat it cause i skip for spt lst

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes