Romanocraft

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if I'm a idiot but I can't go to the sex shop left to the acarde. If somebody could send a picture of the entrance it would certainly help me. But if it's the entrance I try to go, then my game is bugged sadly ;-;

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Maginoth, well at this point, only camp, you skip around 2 points before that. Also, you can use cheats, modify variable - it's 83 number.
FookU2, workout outfit unlocking with progressing Agapiy route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i unlock the first option ?
prison
As said, not enough SPL LST point, or Noemi is virgin.
Romanocraft, can you drop save in PM?

Romanocraft

Jan 23, 2018
Maginoth, well at this point, only camp, you skip around 2 points before that. Also, you can use cheats, modify variable - it's 83 number.
FookU2, workout outfit unlocking with progressing Agapiy route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As said, not enough SPL LST point, or Noemi is virgin.
Romanocraft, can you drop save in PM?
I found out I was indeed an idiot, I just needed to go full left where we can go to the bar to see the "sex shop" location.
Sorry for that and I hope you will continue your dev on this game, it is freaking amazing !

Reactions: Shaso

omeopatico

Sep 8, 2021
I dont know how to proceed After the cosplay in arcade, i can only get photos and grop and the exclametion point Is on: ask why he Is staring
Please help

N4216

Sep 27, 2019
I played the main story to a dead end. But I can't enter the building to start Midea's quest. How do I start? 5514541451.jpg 15415415441.jpg 44454154.jpg

Noem1

Mar 8, 2022
Does anyone know an approximate release date for the update? I looked at the patreon, it's empty.

GoldenRocher

Sep 16, 2022
How do I trigger Agapiy's? I started a new game 'cause I thought I messed up my first playthrough. I followed the walkthrough step by step... I'm stuck at the bathroom where it ask to ‘get naked again?’ even though I haven't done it yet, I still tried to talk to him after that, but couldn't find the ‘talk about walking around naked’ with him

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
How do I trigger Agapiy's? I started a new game 'cause I thought I messed up my first playthrough. I followed the walkthrough step by step... I'm stuck at the bathroom where it ask to ‘get naked again?’ even though I haven't done it yet, I still tried to talk to him after that, but couldn't find the ‘talk about walking around naked’ with him
If is installed... I haven't played this game in about two years, so it's been a while since I've taken Noemi down the incest route. I don't remember the specific details of how to get where and do what. I just remember doing the things until Noemi was dicked down by Daddy.

If you haven't installed the patch... install that patch and try again, I guess.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes