Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
That's harsh tbh. I found the art-style change jarring at first too, but as the updates have gone on I think I prefer it now.
I agree om that. The story is consistent, the artstyle changed a bit. I believe it got better. Hoping for a Fast recovery of Shaso.

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
I agree om that. The story is consistent, the artstyle changed a bit. I believe it got better. Hoping for a Fast recovery of Shaso.
The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the World
  • Hentai game developer
  • Logging Workers.
  • Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers.
  • Roofers.
  • Iron and Steel Workers.
  • Truck Drivers.
  • Farmers and Agricultural Workers.
  • Fishing Workers.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Is this game designed to hunt for LST
points and raise lust high as possible or you must try to stay virgin as long as you can.
Im not sure which way do i approach.
Are we supposed to raise lust or we can try playing as virgin and deny lust, which way do i go
For example, i'd like to avoid sexual acts until you have no choice and have to do it, that would be so hot

Shaso if u got time, mind helping me out decide lol

Last edited:

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
  • Hentai game developer
  • Logging Workers.
  • Roofers.
  • Truck Drivers.
  • Fishing Workers.
not really

• Logging Workers.
  • Roofers.
  • Truck Drivers.
  • Fishing Workers.
  • Garbage/Waste Collectors.
  • no really.png

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
  • Hentai game developer
  • Logging Workers.
  • Roofers.
  • Truck Drivers.
  • Fishing Workers.
You forgot Miners, Soldiers, Bomb Disposal, Construction Site Workers. :alien:

Reactions: Tenstorm

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
not really
what is this? data from the 60s ?
most young people probably won't even know what a flight engineer is, that job started to get obsolete in the 80s, it's pretty much erased by this age.

Is this game designed to hunt for LST
points and raise lust high as possible or you must try to stay virgin as long as you can.
Im not sure which way do i approach.
Are we supposed to raise lust or we can try playing as virgin and deny lust, which way do i go
For example, i'd like to avoid sexual acts until you have no choice and have to do it, that would be so hot

Shaso if u got time, mind helping me out decide lol
I went full slut route lol, but i'm pretty sure you can remain virgin for the whole current playthrough, i could be wrong but i don't think there is a time were you are left with no choice but to pick the sex path, unless you put yourself on a precarious situation like the infiltration mission as a prostitute, even there you can finish it as virgin.

The thing is, if you don't collect all LST and SP LST points, you won't be able to watch some events.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mfka5

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
guys, there are only 4 scenes with Luka? does the dev still intend to develop this route further?

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
How does the patch works ? the link to site and link to mega only have 2 TXT files w/o anything else in it, did the patch already applied ?

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
So, as I can see having a virgin route is impossible. Right?
I went for a virgin run and it's possible, but you miss out on a lot of content and the game's not quite clear about it. There's a lot of exhibitionism stuff in the arcade that you just can't advance in without having the special sex points that the game gives you, and it doesn't tell you why you're unable to advance

Reactions: ShoutaTheShota
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes