May 25, 2022
I went for a virgin run and it's possible, but you miss out on a lot of content and the game's not quite clear about it. There's a lot of exhibitionism stuff in the arcade that you just can't advance in without having the special sex points that the game gives you, and it doesn't tell you why you're unable to advance
Yeah, I mean, that is technically a virgin route but not worthy. I hope in the future the MC (I forger her name) would be able to offer her ass instead in all those scenes... but one can only wish for it.

Thanks anyway.

Reactions: srbot2016

dragon2vx

Jul 9, 2020
hey, i could use some help, how can i interact with midea after helping her, cuz the arcade also doesn't advance for me, i already completed the main plot and calix

NiWa.GD

Sep 24, 2021
I did everything with Agapiy from the 1st page walkthrough, but the Ev(21) in his bed after cooking never showed up. Anyone knows what to do?

Last edited:

Maginoth

Dec 26, 2022
This is the correct order of options for Orest and Fal ointment quest (from top to bottom)

Orest - 1,2,1,3
Fal - 2,1,6,2,3

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
It's been some time since the last update. Anyone have any idea what's going on with the dev?
There is no information so this is just guesswork but given the time between last few releases the dev probably burned out. He has delayed this release several times already and will of course blame war/work/illness/deceased relative as all Patreon developers do. On top of that I'm not sure how sanctions against Russia affect the patreon and if he can get money somehow.
The reality for RPG Maker games is that the development gets a lot more complicated over time because RPG Maker does not do a good job with providing dev with tools to keep quest logic in check so every game that is long enough in development ends as variables and constants hell.

Disclaimer
This is not a criticism from me, the developer doesn't owe me anything. This is just my opinion on this. I've tried to make a game a few times and it's a lot of work, the only complaint I have is that the developer is not honest with the people who support him. It's just another project that confirms my belief that it's not worth to support any project that hasn't been finished yet.

Last edited:

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
the only complaint I have is that the developer is not honest with the people who support him.
I get where you're coming from, but in all fairness, indie devs opening up about burnout tends to get them eaten alive. Happened with Blue Omen Operation pretty recently, the devs said they were getting burnt out and overwhelmed so they'd be putting the project on hold while they make a smaller game to gain experience before coming back to it, and people were extremely vocal about how angry that made them

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
I get where you're coming from, but in all fairness, indie devs opening up about burnout tends to get them eaten alive. Happened with Blue Omen Operation pretty recently, the devs said they were getting burnt out and overwhelmed so they'd be putting the project on hold while they make a smaller game to gain experience before coming back to it, and people were extremely vocal about how angry that made them
I agree, but going no contact after rescheduling the release a few times already is the worst option dev can do. It's better to just say that you have miscalculated the work or to let the supporters know that you are not working on the project. I'm not saying he has to open up about his personal life, he should just state the facts. If some people want to still support him after that because they like him or they believe that the project will be finished then good for him, but rescheduling the release month by month and saying that it's basically complete for a few months in a row is straight up lying and it if the dev now communicates that the work is nowhere near finished then the backlash is well deserved.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
It's been some time since the last update. Anyone have any idea what's going on with the dev?
Well, he is not active in his discord but he is visiting F95 daily basis so hard to say anything. The last post was a month ago, that the about is gonna be ready about 1 week later. Maybe something happend to him or maybe not.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Yeah I believe the dev should be more open about it,someone on Discod asked about "any news" and he said next week.. next week turned into several weeks, and no word from him... shouldn't be that hard to type what's going on, I love Shaso and I love Dilmur since it's my fav erotic game, but the one thing he does wrong his this periods of death silence

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

CorktheRat

Jul 29, 2017
The dev's last post on Discord was back in May 1st and read:

"Hey guys, sorry that post not about update release, but I get sick again, this time a little more serious t38,5. Can't finish the game in that state, so need time to recover.
-
Привет, ребята, извините, что пост не о выходе обновления, но я снова заболел, на этот раз немного серьезнее t38,5. Я не могу закончить игру в таком состоянии, поэтому мне нужно время, чтобы восстановиться."

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The dev's last post on Discord was back in May 1st and read:

"Hey guys, sorry that post not about update release, but I get sick again, this time a little more serious t38,5. Can't finish the game in that state, so need time to recover.
-
Привет, ребята, извините, что пост не о выходе обновления, но я снова заболел, на этот раз немного серьезнее t38,5. Я не могу закончить игру в таком состоянии, поэтому мне нужно время, чтобы восстановиться."
It's of course one of the sad/harsh realities of a single person working on anything.
If, for any reason, said person drops out, everything crawls to a halt.
When working with a team of people on anything, the project doesn't drop dead just because one person gets sick for a while ya know.

As long as communication to his patrons is done correctly and properly that there will be no work done that week/month, I see no issue with it.
Though I've seen other creators 'pause' the patron's billing for that month though, which to be fair, is probably the proper thing to do.
After all, that's yet another reality of going into business for yourself. You generally don't get 'paid' sick leave anymore.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes