Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Gaining a health condition is a good way to avoid being conscripted, people in Russia filmed young men damaging their legs.
Theres always risk of complications though.
hi mate
This game is great in every way
Only one question remains: is this game slow-burn or fast-burn? I mean, does MC start having sex with other men early or does she resist and enter the sex phase late? I would like to give me a blueball

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
hi mate
This game is great in every way
Only one question remains: is this game slow-burn or fast-burn? I mean, does MC start having sex with other men early or does she resist and enter the sex phase late? I would like to give me a blueball
It's a slow burn, as in, waiting for water to start boiling on grandma's stove kind of slow.
If you're looking to get blue-balled look no further, this game has dozens upon dozens and another few dozens of buildup scenes until she loses her virginity.
From harassment, groping, exposure, giving oral etc.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It's a slow burn, as in, waiting for water to start boiling on grandma's stove kind of slow.
If you're looking to get blue-balled look no further, this game has dozens upon dozens and another few dozens of buildup scenes until she loses her virginity.
From harassment, groping, exposure, giving oral etc.
Wow, this game is my favorite, thanks :love:

Romanocraft

Jan 23, 2018
Still waiting for his return with Hope. I followed its creation for 4 years now. I really Hope he will return and with some exeptional update ^^ like always

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone got a full save? I'm missing like 4 scenes from the Arcade and the button to unlock all the scenes doesn't work on them.

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Hi. What is the lenght of 1 pl? Is there enough content? 0.17b doesn't sound very convincing, but on the other hand, the game is more than 5 years old

sala85

Apr 24, 2018
So sad there are no news about Shaso, 1000 possible ways to vanish in russia and nobody will be left to tell. Maybe imprisoned for supporting Ukraine by helping Soldiers to cure Blue Balls ... a 1000 possibilities... :cry:

Reactions: blankfantank

Armchair

Nov 10, 2018
Hopefully the dev is fine, I'm willing to wait for however long. There's plenty of other stuff around to entertain me meanwhile. This game is one of the very few ones (there's like 5 others maybe) I'm willing to pay for/support once it's fully out.

Reactions: stompintime
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes