dokkan

Feb 22, 2018
I'm stuck on the Agaipy route. I have the patch installed. I'm at the part where I need to clean the house twice to progress but the second cleaning event doesn't finish. It's like there aren't enough spots to clean? I dunno. Any ideas?

srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Best case is he is not dead but with the war they probably don't even have internet at most places so hence he would be cut off from the public. We can hope and pray that this is his situation.
He is russian IIRC and they still have internet lol

No news since March..
1690334067097.png

I doubt that he was conscripted, on top of that he is visiting this site almost daily so he probably is just ghosting people because the update is not finished.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I am a tester for this game. This winter, the developer said that he had health problems and a new build for the test would be later. Approximately 3 months ago, he generally stopped getting in touch, and his messenger accounts known to me - offline. I no longer have contact with him.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Gaining a health condition is a good way to avoid being conscripted, people in Russia filmed young men damaging their legs.
Theres always risk of complications though.

Apr 6, 2020
Even if there is no news from this developer for a long time, for some reason I am sure of him. I think there will be an update, even if it doesn't even happen this year, he created quite a lot of content in this game, and very good content, and if he really did not have a serious health problem, or some other kind of problem, he will return and continue his creation. I will believe in the best.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes