Feb 23, 2018
on another note, i played this like 2 months ago but from what i remembered, the prison needs more content, more stuff happening as you take more and more serums. i remember that there was a little but I felt there should be more. easily the best part of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grave1754
Apr 6, 2020
My favorite part of the relationship between the heroine and Midea:love: is at the very beginning, when Midea is more dominant, rich, in general, before all these problems that will start later.
The game has an interesting plot, beautiful art, good plot dynamics, good secondary characters, thanks to which it is one of the best in my top:coffee:.
The only thing that upsets is that the development of relationships with characters depends on the development with other characters, and in general, as the game develops, the lack of choice in the game is more and more felt, but this is a minor minus compared to its advantages!

Sicyaas

Sep 3, 2018
Hi there, seems like I've found a bug. During Arcade outdoor work, when going through such a pipeline
"Stand closer to the passerby"->"Wait till he gets enough"->"Squeeze\Grope"->"Stop him/???"
I've got no other choice but to stop him, and new one instead of question marks never pops out(
image_2023-01-25_193532795.png
The exclamation mark is set on "Wait till he gets enough".
I've searched through thread, and even though there were similar bugs, neither remedy worked for me.
V0.17b is installed. Nothing advances with the clients inside also. Attached save with current situation if anything. Thanks for help in advance!

Last edited:

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Hi there, seems like I've found a bug. During Arcade outdoor work, when going through such a pipeline
"Stand closer to the passerby"->"Wait till he gets enough"->"Squeeze\Grope"->"Stop him/???"
I've got no other choice but to stop him, and new one instead of question marks never pops out(
View attachment 2338729
The exclamation mark is set on "Wait till he gets enough".
I've searched through thread, and even though there were similar bugs, neither remedy worked for me.
V0.17b is installed. Nothing advances with the clients inside also. Attached save with current situation if anything. Thanks for help in advance!
you must clear all event inside the arcade

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Sicyaas, it's not a bug, you need to progress with Midea and start Arcade competition quest with "Electronic Sword". I'll add pop-up message for make this moment clear.

Reactions: Sicyaas

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
does anyone know where the entrance of the boxing club is? I can only enter by using the teleport in downtown.

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
Omg the arcade with the boys content is fucking amazing! The amount of content that could be made in the arcade shower&locker rooms is insane, not speaking other events across the arcade, could be longer than the father root (shaso please make it longer with lots of sexy and hot scenes).
There could be so many events of Exhibitionism , voyerism and masturbation with the boys :love:
I'm loving Noemi teaching the boys about masturbation, waiting for the moment they can put to practice what she's teaching them.

Reactions: Shaso

Maginoth

Dec 26, 2022
how do i get more special LST before the camp? i've progressed everything and im stuck at 1 special LST, my only options are the camp event and midea seduce action, but i need 2 special LST for that

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't find the 8 games and I can't purchase the workout outfit. Are these bugs or is it not implemented yet? Or am I just blind?

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes