Sep 24, 2019
I don't keep the save game file so I can't remember, but if I'm not mistaken, Midea Aparment has 2 endings: when you have enough love and you go to the Aparment and choose A1, she will ask you something, if you answer correctly she will disappear for a while, then come back and buy a new house next to yours. Go there and talk to her and invite her to the arcade. If you answers incorrectly, she will close the apartment with you forever.
this is true:
View attachment 2185396
And this is false:
View attachment 2185398
Shaso helped me out in DM's and it turned out it was just bugged and to patch the game and redo the quick start, thanks for you troubles anyway :)

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie
Jan 21, 2020
Shaso helped me out in DM's and it turned out it was just bugged and to patch the game and redo the quick start, thanks for you troubles anyway :)
I rarely play rpg games because of the complexity of the gameplay (it takes a lot of time to move @@), but this game is an exception because the game's graphics are really great, I said in the rating of 1 game : if you are a talented artist - even if you render on a 1024-768 pixel machine - your game graphics will still look good, If you are a bad artist - even if you render on a 36k resolution machine - your game will still be ugly @@.
The author of the game is really a great artist.
The downside of the game is probably that the walkthrough is too sketchy and too lacking @@

Reactions: Shaso
Jan 21, 2020
the walkthrough of this game is very very poor, my experience after 2-3 failures is that at the beginning of the game you need to go to the arcade: 1669115532357.png
until you have enough money to buy the game disc in this
1669115604160.png

(it costs 3000, find Mr.Edon, You can buy it in there, max 7 or 8 game discs, after buying all the game discs, there will be 8 more P2 discs for you to buy)

1669115685687.png

take it home - put it on the computer in your room- choose this:

1669115815407.png
and then this choice Play H-games- choice H-Game 1-16:

1669116409450.png

if anyone new to the game without buying the game disc will never have enough events in the game and will never earn Specail SLT points for this game- by choosing heart-shaped answers in any event, and of course never increase her depravity @@

Xesnrop

May 6, 2019
Hi, I hope that someone could help me because I don't want to restart the game. I don't like to watch the guides when I play games so I notice only now that I have this problem in my run. At the start of the game I've given the precedent to all the event of Agapiy and I didn't progress so much in the main story, so I've unlocked the part of the brothel only very late. the problem is that now I found myself to already done the event on the bed of Agapiy but I couldn't follow him or I didn't notice the event to follow him. Now I'm stuck because I don't know how to unlock the dates with him. I've already try to do a reset of his part with the item in the backpack but it doesn't work (it stuck after the first shower event). So what can I do? Thanks for the help

Jan 21, 2020
it's should be in napkin with information, 7774, also in addition, there will be other important information.
Thank you so much, I'm going crazy with this game's pass@@
If the game's graphics weren't so beautiful, I would have given up on it a long time ago, unfortunately I can't quit because it's too beautiful, the author draws MC's eyes when sex is very seductive

Sep 24, 2019
Hey sorry to bother everyone again but my quest log for midea's route says to find her in the hotel but i can't remember how to get access to the hotel, the only routes i have left to complete is midea calix and agapiy

Jan 21, 2020
Hey sorry to bother everyone again but my quest log for midea's route says to find her in the hotel but i can't remember how to get access to the hotel, the only routes i have left to complete is midea calix and agapiy
I remember that after you got out of prison and did a few more quests from your father, you could only go to the quest to go to the hotel

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I wish Noemi was a bit more pro-active, especially that late in the game. She should know by now how fucking sexy she is and use that to heir advantage. Not only because she has ulterior motives but she actually loves to fuck or get eaten out etc.

Playing the victim and denying herself the pleasure gets old real quick. Those mob bosses should kill each other over her while she collects their balls as trophies. Magical vagina I say, magical!

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Updated to 0.17b. I hope this isn't the helpful hint (I'm playing in English):
View attachment 2154647
I'm guessing this is the helpful hint (although the exclamation mark wasn't in 0.17 as far as I recall.)
View attachment 2154650
Looks like I've gone backwards. "Wait until he gets enough" isn't an option anymore, but at least there's an exclamation mark so I have hope of progress.
View attachment 2154651
Oooooh, progress?!
View attachment 2154652
Oh, well. Hmm. Okay.
View attachment 2154654
View attachment 2154711
There doesn't seem to be any progress inside the Arcade... save attached "file18.7z"
You have to finish all of Midea's missions just after that you can progress in arcade and get new content.
Here is save after opening gallery scene that can't be opened with the "Open gallery button".
But you have to play it it can't be viewed from gallery.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes