Aug 12, 2018
go to the left side inside arcade and then you met a man with ! , after that talk to that man and seduce him , after that he will tell you go to outside arcade and go to inside arcade again and talk to him to retrieve final piece of MHF
Thanks mate. I totally forgot about the room at the left and didn't even noticed that there was an way through the wall... :rolleyes:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did you install 0.17b? It's have helpful hints in this event.
I need some help as im lost. I've progressed Calix up to "Haters Attack" but it tells me to continue the main story. The only other event on the map is the Arcade but i dont know how to progress it.

When working outside and i try to "Go Further!" but it tells me to progress clients inside the Arcade. The only events working inside are repeatable events with no progression that ive repeated like 6 times atleast. I have 20/20 LST if that matters.

I attached my save if that helps.
Opposite the Arcade two guys with "Ev" mark, click on them. It's start prison arc, you need that for progression Calix route.
The markers stop at "Ask him if likes the outfit", to unlocked the following scene had to make the same choice without him getting closer, and actually it unlock me the grope scene, I'm farely sure that before unlock it the maker was hitting "wait till he gets enough" (I'm unsure if there's another scene after the grope since no matter what I've tried it stay at ???).

Always outside the Arcade it missing the translation about the money received, tho they might be a bit too much? ( in total for one full session you will receive 78'800, I still also receive money even if they escape after the hand intercept)
it's after 0,17b? strange, I'll check it. Do you steel have save with moment when markers stopping show?
what anwsers do you choose in the aristocrat mission?
1-1-1-2

Reactions: L7Bear

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
it's after 0,17b? strange, I'll check it. Do you steel have save with moment when markers stopping show?
As explained in my previous post probably it got bugged since after unblock "stand closer to the passerby" I did immediately all the options there and only later, when stuck on groping scene (block), did the "continue" ones, I think the marker got confused by returning to the previous status.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaso

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
did you install 0.17b? It's have helpful hints in this event.
Updated to 0.17b. I hope this isn't the helpful hint (I'm playing in English):
1667889762033.png
I'm guessing this is the helpful hint (although the exclamation mark wasn't in 0.17 as far as I recall.)
1667889904184.png
Looks like I've gone backwards. "Wait until he gets enough" isn't an option anymore, but at least there's an exclamation mark so I have hope of progress.
1667889974537.png
Oooooh, progress?!
1667890149998.png
Oh, well. Hmm. Okay.
1667890207722.png
1667893480747.png
There doesn't seem to be any progress inside the Arcade... save attached "file18.7z"

Last edited:

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
L7Bear, checked save, you started Midea route, so you need complete it, to progress with Arcade, and yeah, untranslated hint right about that, sorry.
luchettodj94, yea, it's bug, you need progress through story, to open new content in Arcade. Exclamation hints should be on "Go further" option, like in L7Bear screen. But due to early progress, it's show wrong option. Will fix that.

Reactions: L7Bear

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Is Agapiy lewd content available only after prison arc? (starting from getting caught when masterbated Agapiy in sleep)

karkan

Nov 24, 2016
I'm stuck on the Agapiy route at 27/74 progress. I get an event the mirror saying it's a dead end and the story about his arm getting blow off at the kitchen table then nothing. The walkthrough mentions a bed even but it never shows up. I have the patch installed and already reset the route progress once, what am I missing?

Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Is Agapiy lewd content available only after prison arc? (starting from getting caught when masterbated Agapiy in sleep)
yep
I'm stuck on the Agapiy route at 27/74 progress. I get an event the mirror saying it's a dead end and the story about his arm getting blow off at the kitchen table then nothing. The walkthrough mentions a bed even but it never shows up. I have the patch installed and already reset the route progress once, what am I missing?
did you progress with main story? Is so, you can drop save in dm, I'll take a look. Walkthrough not actual for Agapiy.
Can someone please let me know if I should start a new game or not?
Did I miss something to get the 18th lust point?
You skip one scene, if you don't care about that - no need to start new game. You can get points with other ways, so you can skip around 2 points, without big punishment.

karkan

Nov 24, 2016
did you progress with main story? Is so, you can drop save in dm, I'll take a look. Walkthrough not actual for Agapiy.
Ah, I think you solved it with your other response. I got up until the prison arc in the main story. I read elsewhere that you didn't have to do that part but clearly that was incorrect. Thanks!

Ahrigon

Jul 21, 2017
Hello,
I think I did almost all the events in the game, but I was stuck in progress with Agapiy. I did the reset but now I'm stuck at progress where he's angry (28/74).
I clean the apartment but nothing more happens, what can I do?

Ahrigon

Jul 21, 2017
Hello,
I think I did almost all the events in the game, but I was stuck in progress with Agapiy. I did the reset but now I'm stuck at progress where he's angry (28/74).
I clean the apartment but nothing more happens, what can I do?
Oh, I've been struggling for hours and I found by editing my savegame, I changed variable #68 from 28 to 29 and it unlocked the quest, if it helps anyone

Reactions: Agsltt

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can't work inside the arcade without getting stuck on exceptions.

EDIT: I upgraded everything in the arcade and the bugs went away.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Arcade content was frustrating with obtuse progression system and time consuming repeat scenes, the additional costumes add to the mystery of do you need those for scenes.
Those animations you need to wait are bad. The old and new arcane content need streamlining, maybe blocking of already seen content.
In the quest with 8 games I didn't notice there is a room left of the arcade, until I checked here to confirm the quest actually is implemented.
On the map the arcade had flashing icon until you see the last event in the patch, maybe have rufina icon pop up to flash in the evenings so you dont think theres general arcade event during the day if those are done.
With phimosis duo theres the option to zoom which is redundant and I'd prefer to click move on without mouse.

Reactions: hr17
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes