Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hi - Dussop

I am new here, but what is the 'trap'?

I did quick search for this tag and a lot of 'gay' or 'futa' games showed up.

Is this a gay game?
There is one optional gay character, but every other character in the game is female. So no, it's not a gay game.
A trap is basically a feminine male, like Astolfo from Fate or Venti from Genshin Impact.

Zenyushi

Dec 8, 2020
Me quedé atascado aquí ¿qué debo hacer?
View attachment 3294624
idk what the dude is 100% saying but i bet its something about the same issue that i encountered with the dialogue/scene not progressing forward and being stuck, you cant even save and redoing it will basically make it stuck in that specific dialogue and event(roxy).

i tried doing aze and her paizuri scene also get stuck in a specifc dialogue.

Reactions: BoorinGuy

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
idk what the dude is 100% saying but i bet its something about the same issue that i encountered with the dialogue/scene not progressing forward and being stuck, you cant even save and redoing it will basically make it stuck in that specific dialogue and event(roxy).

i tried doing aze and her paizuri scene also get stuck in a specifc dialogue.
Yeah it's a known bug with some mobile devices that for some reason they can't play two videos in a row. We're trying to find a fix for it but it's hard due to the fact that we can't replicate it.

Zenyushi

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah it's a known bug with some mobile devices that for some reason they can't play two videos in a row. We're trying to find a fix for it but it's hard due to the fact that we can't replicate it.
Best of luck into fixing it! (I hope it get fixed asap) I literally haven't played the game past the bug.

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
Game was entertaining enough, tried saving after playing through the available content and the game wouldn't save and then doing anything was broken after leaving the save menu. Just stuck on the world map screen and clicking things didn't do anything so I had to just close without saving. idk if this is a known issue but it was kinda annoying.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Game was entertaining enough, tried saving after playing through the available content and the game wouldn't save and then doing anything was broken after leaving the save menu. Just stuck on the world map screen and clicking things didn't do anything so I had to just close without saving. idk if this is a known issue but it was kinda annoying.
We'll look into it but don't worry, if you've completed all the content of the update then you can skip right to the new content when a new update comes out using the Skip content button when you click new game.

Reactions: AAmTT

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i cant save, i cant go anyware
I try to press the buttons but nothing happens
View attachment 3322361
Yeah like the other reply said, I'm more than happy to help you through this bug, It'll be easier if you send it to the bug reporting channel on the discord so I can get more information about the circumstances. Specifically if you could let me know exactly what part is not working, is the gear button in the top left not working? is the save menu not doing anything if you click new save slots? Let me know the specifics on discord.

Reactions: Paarl

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah like the other reply said, I'm more than happy to help you through this bug, It'll be easier if you send it to the bug reporting channel on the discord so I can get more information about the circumstances. Specifically if you could let me know exactly what part is not working, is the gear button in the top left not working? is the save menu not doing anything if you click new save slots? Let me know the specifics on discord.
Well, it doesn't let me touch anything, it lets me open the options panel but it doesn't let me save, it doesn't let me load, I can't interact with the options and it doesn't open the map, the only way is to close and reopen the game
It happens when I want to save or open the "relationships" option

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Well, it doesn't let me touch anything, it lets me open the options panel but it doesn't let me save, it doesn't let me load, I can't interact with the options and it doesn't open the map, the only way is to close and reopen the game
It happens when I want to save or open the "relationships" option
So the Relationship button, the save button, the load button and the navigation buttons in the middle of the screen are not interactable? Does it still happen if you start a new save? My only other guess would be that something went wrong with the downloading of the game, because I'm unable to recreate any of these bugs.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dimension69-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes