molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks
Nah mines an issue the Dev cant figure out either not sure how it got borked
I was hoping the update would fix it but apparently not
look at my modified post above it shows the problem and I put it into Discord bug reports letting Dev know.

Reactions: Dringar

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Thanks
Nah mines an issue the Dev cant figure out either not sure how it got borked
I was hoping the update would fix it but apparently not
Oh, I... haven't posted the update here yet, I was too busy to do the uploads to Mega today.
Are you talking about the download from itch.io? You're still having problems with that 0.9.6 version?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Oh, I... haven't posted the update here yet, I was too busy to do the uploads to Mega today.
Are you talking about the download from itch.io? You're still having problems with that 0.9.6 version?
Hey amigo, no I had the whole quests over lapping locked out, not engaging problem. Link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dimension-69-v0-9-5-dussop.146700/post-11841925

I can send you the save if you want. I tried the new update (looks good by the way, I like the menus you changed to much more fwiw) but still cant progress unfortunately.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hey amigo, no I had the whole quests over lapping locked out, not engaging problem. Link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dimension-69-v0-9-5-dussop.146700/post-11841925

I can send you the save if you want. I tried the new update (looks good by the way, I like the menus you changed to much more fwiw) but still cant progress unfortunately.
Oh right, this issue haha. I forgot about this.
I still have no idea what's happening here. When was this save file created?
does the problem still exist if you start a new save?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Oh right, this issue haha. I forgot about this.
I still have no idea what's happening here. When was this save file created?
does the problem still exist if you start a new save?
I havent started over from scratch however I have tried to save and start from the new save but it still has the same issue
Like I said if you want I'm happy to upload the save file for you. May help? Let me know where to pull it from.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I havent started over from scratch however I have tried to save and start from the new save but it still has the same issue
Like I said if you want I'm happy to upload the save file for you. May help? Let me know where to pull it from.
the saves are located in appdata/locallow/Dussop's Fables if you want to grab them. I do want to know though, what version of the game was this save file made in? have you tried doing a fresh install of the game? maybe some of the files are corrupted. That's all it can think of being

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
the saves are located in appdata/locallow/Dussop's Fables if you want to grab them. I do want to know though, what version of the game was this save file made in? have you tried doing a fresh install of the game? maybe some of the files are corrupted. That's all it can think of being
Yup Every time you release an update I completely remove the game and do a fresh install.

DmytroFan

Aug 5, 2023
when i start new game , and try to save the game i am stuck in save menu cannot save and cant exit save menu ( try couple of times the same v0.9.5

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
when i start new game , and try to save the game i am stuck in save menu cannot save and cant exit save menu ( try couple of times the same v0.9.5
Try 0.9.6 version from itch.io, thanks for reminding me to update the links here.

• Love
Reactions: DmytroFan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Dimension69-0.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

peter1212

Oct 12, 2017
beach scene with alex doesnt work, it messed up my save and my previous one is from too long ago...
it says I have to make 3 choices, but it doesnt let me do anything so it just locks the game.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
beach scene with alex doesnt work, it messed up my save and my previous one is from too long ago...
it says I have to make 3 choices, but it doesnt let me do anything so it just locks the game.
what version of the game are you playing? the beach event was broken in 0.9.5

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Does the public version come with the Gallery and Extra events or should I stick with the pixiv version instead?
The public version is the most updated version of the game, and it features all of the content of the pixiv version. I won't start making exclusive content to that version until I feel like there's a good reason too. I don't want to just arbitrarily lock stuff behind a paywall. Any exclusive content in the future will have a reason to be so, like side stuff or bonus events that I feel doesn't impact the story.

Reactions: arkhamtheknight
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes