Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Undocumented colony? Bull. Somehow maintaining themselves at American Colonial Era level(So potentially slaves and all)? Even more bull. But does the protagonist call them on this?....

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
The writing is excellently concise. Praised be the decision to make the text box as small as it is. The sounds are well-picked. The presentation in general is impressive. The choice of perspective and use of the UI to both focus and obfuscate during the adult scene is impressive. I have to agree with fidless' "Feels like watching a movie though it plays also like an adventure".

Some tags, in case people search for these feels: awkward, inadequate, sickly, weak, defenseless, helpless. Personally, I find most of these unpleasant. But life is. [EDIT: oh, and you know how you sometimes watch movies about unpleasant things? Remember that it feels like watching a movie? Nuff said.]

I wish MC had more clearly been given the impression of being of age. But this is probably exactly opposite to this game's goal.

I wonder how long it will take until the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reveal (or... is it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? oh no...).

"A girl. Around nine years old. Hair the same color as mine." - That's a no.

"You sister is missing" "island" "no incest tag" just screams "Your sister has been taken and is being used as a cock sleeve".
I'm hesitant to play this for that reason.
I wouldn't worry, same reason as above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redikal

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
After extracting avira quarantined the 32 version exe. I scanned the file with virustotal and got 7 matches.
I ran the normal exe, no problem. Decided to restore the 32 exe, couldn't delete it, needed admin privileges (which I had). Tried to change the owner of the file, got denied too. Installed Unlocker, tried to delete it, couldn't.
Restarted the computer and somehow I could delete it no problem... so... just run Divimera.exe I guess

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Not much content at the moment but I do like the premise. Is there a horror element incoming? Also I'd like to see some variety in the body types

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for notice, I guess I'm gonna make only x64 bits version from now on if x32 make antivirus go crazy. It's such shit there are peeps sending messages that says avoid this game, it has virus, and I literally did nothing except pressing build button. Will have to get rid of x32 or this might fuck us deep lol.

u3708395 Nice indepth analysis, you spot on your theory, it's one of the two! And yeah specially it's an horror game at its core, if the MC is super strong, it not gonna work. However he will be sharp and have a lot of courage, we will try making not annoying/goofy/stupid.

It should have an horror tag for sure. And plan is to add a thin less thick looking character to make it more diverse.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
The quality of art is excellent, but the game is very short and almost "no-content" at the moment.

But I can see that this is just a preview of something that's look very promising. I really love this kind of horror story, or at least I believed this will be that kind of game. I also don't mind some of the cliche setting like the unknown island, strange colony, and probably some kind of cultist secret, as long as the delivery is good.

I'm really looking forward to see more!

• Red Heart

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Now this is a true gem. Rarely will one find such a well-crafted game in every respect. A fully custom GUI that actually looks good, little quality of life additions that help navigation and progression, fantastic artwork (the faces are a bit wide, but so are the butts and bosoms so I'll take it). Best of all is the narrative and sound quality. Definitely the best horror-mystery title I've played on this site.

Everything's looking real good, boys. Can't wait for more content, even if it's with that old lady in the village who can't remember shit. She old but she thicc too. Just sayin' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma and Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
I'll be working on an android version in the coming weeks, for now, a direct port wouldn't work as it is heavily based on hovering hotspot/tooltips etc for navigation and items usage. I need to implement a sort of easy highlight everything on screen button for android, this shouldn't be too hard. I would say it's a matter of weeks...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for notice, I guess I'm gonna make only x64 bits version from now on if x32 make antivirus go crazy. It's such shit there are peeps sending messages that says avoid this game, it has virus, and I literally did nothing except pressing build button. Will have to get rid of x32 or this might fuck us deep lol.

u3708395 Nice indepth analysis, you spot on your theory, it's one of the two! And yeah specially it's an horror game at its core, if the MC is super strong, it not gonna work. However he will be sharp and have a lot of courage, we will try making not annoying/goofy/stupid.

It should have an horror tag for sure. And plan is to add a thin less thick looking character to make it more diverse.
Somehow you make me thinking about the style of Lovecraft "cosmic horror" where sanity was the major faction and the horror was so terrifying that MC fate would be affected no matter what outcome for him, which can be fun if even with "good ending" the characters still traumatized and got scarred for life because of the experience and the truth he has found out about the island and it people

• Red Heart

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
thevoid089 It was originally supposed to be "cosmic horror" and it's a Lovecraftian game at the heart. It was supposed to be subtitled "Lovecraftian Myth" or something along those lines. It still is somehow, but we decided to change the direction a tad to make more room for the lewd elements. But in the end, it is very similar.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes