Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi guys, I'm at the moment where I must go to the guy in the cell's home in the location "Rough Houses". However no matter how many times I click on the location in the map, nothing happens, I am not transported there and still am in the previous location I was. Did anyone else have this issue ?

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi guys, I'm at the moment where I must go to the guy in the cell's home in the location "Rough Houses". However no matter how many times I click on the location in the map, nothing happens, I am not transported there and still am in the previous location I was. Did anyone else have this issue ?
Solved it, after quitting and reloading the save, I could enter the location. There was the message "point of no return" which didn't display correctly and thus why I couldn't go in there.

This game was coded by hitting the dick on the keyboard incessantly.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
from what the creators said on patreon the new version is about to be released but since I'm not a patreon I couldn't find out anything more than that

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay so it looks like this thread isn't like Daily lives of my countryside or Another Chance, clearly no heroes over here.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes