Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
"Future tags: impregnation" :cool:

And damn, another milf. Not much content in this update but I really like where it's going.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euron13

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
I gave the flowers to the gardener; checked the shed at night but nothing is happening. And how do you unlock the last with Molly? Also what happens if I give the hat to the old lady?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
the third time I played this I was able to meet Lily on the way to the garden when I almost bump into her, The following three times I can't seem to repeat that, even after doing everything possible, including meeting with the witch in Rough Area, then going to every room in the manor, so what am I missing specifically.
I also asked before but HOW do I initiate the cheat menu, I am guessing it's modifying the save files, yet I can't seem to access them either.

EDIT: yo need to go BACK to the grave and click on it to SHOW that you need a shovel...like the MC couldnt figure that out on his own??

Last edited:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Can anyone shed light on what the Uncle did with mc's sister? I am a bit confused cause I think I missed something between the lines in the epilogue(maybe I am stupid) or will be cleared later on?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Can anyone shed light on what the Uncle did with mc's sister? I am a bit confused cause I think I missed something between the lines in the epilogue(maybe I am stupid) or will be cleared later on?
I am sure we will find out that he is a PEDO and 'Played" with Alice, OR they can go another route and say he is a scientist and "Played" with her to modify her genes, which might explain her actions on the boat and on the island when she just casually wandered off...which is the better choice IMO.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I am sure we will find out that he is a PEDO and 'Played" with Alice, OR they can go another route and say he is a scientist and "Played" with her to modify her genes, which might explain her actions on the boat and on the island when she just casually wandered off...which is the better choice IMO.
I really hope that's the case too.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Hey, is someone else also having issues when trying to launch the game? It was a huge bummer I was so excited to play the game.

I'm getting this error message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/main/script.rpy", line 305, in script
define config.atl_function_always_blocks = True
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 11, in set
# The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
Exception: config.atl_function_always_blocks is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2213, in execute
self.set()
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2228, in set
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 11, in set
# The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.atl_function_always_blocks is not a known configuration variable.

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
R7.1
Sun Oct 2 19:38:24 2022

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
So, after you get the handjob from Charlotte, that's the end of the current version again? Because I can't go anywhere in the Rough Housing to either get the fruits for the doctor (because of the whores) or to meet Arabelle about rthe map (because of the bailiff), there's nothing else to do, and I can't manually progress time to wait for them to leave (because it's a linear game, not an open world one, and time only progresses when the story needs it to). Bit of a shame that, was hoping for some more content. This looks like it could be a very slow project.

Incidentally, during aforementioned Charlotte handjob scene, it strikes me as weird that, when she makes the argument "So playing with your privates is good enough for your servant, but not good enough for a princess?", the MC doesn't make the obvious counterargument "Yes, that's it exactly, it's a job for servants and common women, it's far beneath noblewomen" if he wants her to stop (which should be an option, you usually get the option of opting out of other sex scenes with other girls so far as I've seen). I mean, that's actually 100% CORRECT- sexually servicing men, particularly men of lower social rank, WOULD be a disgraceful thing for a noble lady to do, something that would be associated with common whores. Makes the MC seem a bit dumb that it didn't occur to him.

...uh, it's not BLATANTLY obvious to you that he raped her...?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Incidentally, during aforementioned Charlotte handjob scene, it strikes me as weird that, when she makes the argument "So playing with your privates is good enough for your servant, but not good enough for a princess?", the MC doesn't make the obvious counterargument "Yes, that's it exactly, it's a job for servants and common women, it's far beneath noblewomen" if he wants her to stop (which should be an option, you usually get the option of opting out of other sex scenes with other girls so far as I've seen). I mean, that's actually 100% CORRECT- sexually servicing men, particularly men of lower social rank, WOULD be a disgraceful thing for a noble lady to do, something that would be associated with common whores. Makes the MC seem a bit dumb that it didn't occur to him.
Maybe the MC doesn't actually think of Lily as a simple servant, or even less than any other woman, so that's why he doesn't make that derogatory argument? Just my guess.
I mean, since the very beginning of the game he seems to be highly attached to Lily, like she's a part of the family I would say, and doesn't really tend to treat her badly, unlike how the Hales treat their own servants.

Reactions: IndigoHawk
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes