RubyLov

Jul 7, 2021

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
And are you proud of yourself? If you like the game support patreon.
This quality game needs help if you want to see more version but not steals. If you enjoyed it consider supporting his patreon and help Dev. Or It will disapear for plethora of 3D freaky plastic women.

I would love to support on patreon, but payment by cards from my country was suspended, so piracy is the only way out(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fredoo04
May 25, 2017
And are you proud of yourself? If you like the game support patreon.
This quality game needs help if you want to see more version but not steals. If you enjoyed it consider supporting his patreon and help Dev. Or It will disapear for plethora of 3D freaky plastic women.
People who argue against piracy on a piracy forum always amuse me

Mark Fields

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone have a full save with full gallery unlocked... ? Then please share coz it seems i missed some scenes .
What scenes are you missing?
You know what, i'm just gonna post the scenes below. First time using the spoiler tag. Note, this is for the R7.1 build.
Forgot which day everything happens so i might update this later. General note while playing the game. Always try to have one free inventory slot to add items you pick up along the way. Mind that i don't have the days memorised. But with the fast forward option, a second playthrough for the scenes will only take a few minutes to get trough each day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Topo_Gigio
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes