molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Haven't played much, but I do want to say - the text speed is unbearably slow. The maximum speed in the options is around "medium" speed from other Renpy games I have played, and there is no option for instantaneous display. The lower speed options are honestly just silly, considering at max speed, it takes almost 3 full seconds for a 3 line dialogue to display. I know that some people like slower speeds, but this is too much
Yeah reason I quit playing. Skip does not work for previous dialogue and text speed is incredibly slow. Well I learned a bit on how to modify Renpy so I may try it again and see if I can find the damn speed setting for text.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
What a sweet summer child to think the uncle was anything other than a pedo. But a child killer? What a waste of cute loli that would be. Even if they didn't plan on using her in any scenes. Game might be dark, but it's no Elfen Lied.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loncel

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Im pretty sure that the uncle is a pedo more than a killer
What I suspect is, the uncle was abusing the sister and it eventually escalated into him killing her. MC can’t process the trauma, perhaps out of guilt for not being able to save her, and falls into the delusion of his sister still being alive, with his maid going along with it for the sake of what’s left of his sanity. A Shutter Island situation, basically.

Of course there’s also something else going on with the island that’s unrelated to the MC and his past, but that’s my feeling right now regarding the sister.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
What I suspect is, the uncle was abusing the sister and it eventually escalated into him killing her. MC can’t process the trauma, perhaps out of guilt for not being able to save her, and falls into the delusion of his sister still being alive, with his maid going along with it for the sake of what’s left of his sanity. A Shutter Island situation, basically.

Of course there’s also something else going on with the island that’s unrelated to the MC and his past, but that’s my feeling right now regarding the sister.
i believe something worse.
He was the one Abused, that is why he create the "sister" and make her be the one to be abuse.
in fact it could be that his sickness was how his brain worked so he could coup with his trauma.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
He was the one Abused, that is why he create the "sister" and make her be the one to be abuse.
in fact it could be that his sickness was how his brain worked so he could coup with his trauma.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a best case scenario right here. Schizophrenia + Gender Dysphoria = Femboy Protagonist at the flip of a switch.

lolers

Mar 12, 2018
Is there any actual reason to assume this? Story can obviously go in many directions, but as of today, it seems that uncle molested his sister and that's it. Otherwise why would his maid let him go outside? Even if she doesn't believe that there is some extraterrestrial evil on the island, main character is still a weak kid, he could get easily lost or attacked by some wild animal.
Now i think about it, it's still weird that she didn't protest more. Unless she also is controlled by some outside force, we know that she acting different.

I don't think that it will be revealed what happened to her for a long time. It's the big mystery of the story.
Also, I wonder why there are no other kids in the village. It was mentioned once that there are no kids there and main character is the youngest person there.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There’s also a pregnancy tag listed, so I expect that whatever’s afflicting the island, the MC is immune to it or important in some way.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Is there any actual reason to assume this? Story can obviously go in many directions, but as of today, it seems that uncle molested his sister and that's it. Otherwise why would his maid let him go outside? Even if she doesn't believe that there is some extraterrestrial evil on the island, main character is still a weak kid, he could get easily lost or attacked by some wild animal.
Now i think about it, it's still weird that she didn't protest more. Unless she also is controlled by some outside force, we know that she acting different.

I don't think that it will be revealed what happened to her for a long time. It's the big mystery of the story.
Also, I wonder why there are no other kids in the village. It was mentioned once that there are no kids there and main character is the youngest person there.
It's just people trying to cope with the sad backstory of MC's sister since they expect shit like rape to be used in a non-serious or exaggerated way in hentai games. Also because it's popular to use the "what if anything not real??" since for most people it's easier than coming up with an actual theory for any story.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Yeah, and the maid does now about his sister so she can hardly be a product of MC's imagination.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes