Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
And are you proud of yourself? If you like the game support patreon.
This quality game needs help if you want to see more version but not steals. If you enjoyed it consider supporting his patreon and help Dev. Or It will disapear for plethora of 3D freaky plastic women.
I personally would pay monthly to this guy, if I had the money, instead I'll wait pray and hope for the game to be realeased on steam

Reactions: jaeth and fredoo04

HomerSFM

Jan 28, 2018
I recently played R7 and enjoyed it a lot. Figured i'll wait till Februrary to support. Here you go lads:

Edit:

Mirror ~

Edit 2: Last uploads from me, rest is up to the thread owner / mods.

Mac:
Android APK:

Last edited:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I recently played R7 and enjoyed it a lot. Figured i'll wait till Februrary to support. Here you go lads:

Thanks mate, do you mind upload mega or pixeldrain links? Anonfies is really slow for me.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021

Edit:

Mirror ~
Pixeldrain

Mac:
Android APK:
You're a real one for that

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

Edit:

Mirror ~
Pixeldrain

Mac:
Android APK:
Thanks, buddy!

After all that waiting, this is going to be the make it or break it point for me with this game. If most of the new sex scenes are just more blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs or titwanks, I'm unfollowing this shit.

Reactions: BarneyAKQ
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes