boober69

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 10, 2019
banner3.jpg

Overview:
When a sudden storm wrecks your ship, the only survivors are you, your sister and her nanny. The three of you are washed ashore on an uncharted island, but only two of you are rescued, taken in by an undocumented British colony.

Now your sister is missing... They're telling you she is dead, that no one could survive outside the village, but you know better. You'll find her, whatever it takes.

Soon, it becomes clear that the island holds many dark secrets which could threaten your life and sanity. Just where did these people come from? Why does no one go into the woods at night? What are these strange looks everyone gives you? And what has happened to your sister? Your quest is complicated by the island's many, beautiful women who all seem to have a special interest in you... and secret agendas of their own...

Will you uncover the island's secrets before they consume you? Or will you give in to temptation and depravity?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Redikal -
Censored: No
Version: R10.3
Language: English, Spanish, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sig2 - Walkthrough -
How-To-Google & Cheating Guide - Gallery Unlock
Oberoth & etarg thanks for the link

title2.png 2.jpg screenshot4.jpg 1.png screenshot1.jpg 11.jpg screenshot3.jpg 8.png screenshot2.jpg 4.jpg screenshot4.png 10.jpg screenshot5.jpg 1.jpg screenshot6.jpg 2.png screenshot7.jpg 7.png 9.png screenshot8.png screenshot11.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
MILFs + RED HEADs + BIG ASS, the great formula. :giggle:

The population of the kingdom will reach its peak, for sure. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Concept seems appealing, while the art is quite amazing, something about male characters isn't very satisfying.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Woooow.... This is a great Renpy game. The story is captivating, keeps you reading for more and an eerie feel is great. What most surprising how animated it is. Feels like watching a movie though it plays also like an adventure. So many elements are moving, alive. This is some advanced work. Art is great too.
Legit game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
followmyleader About 35-45 min, variable depending if you fully explore the environment, and your reading pace
Will you keep in the line with the content like Tyrant quest? Or what fetishes will this have in the future... can you add them all in devs note or spoiler genre tags so we all know if is to our taste :).
The art looks amazing, it reminds me a bit of Grownlanser from Satoshi Urushihara (though his art is just perfect and cant be compared to anything xD)

Reactions: Redikal

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
get me my glasses cuz i need to watch this one

good work, hope to see more in the future, good luck

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This has so many yes'es from me or at least, from what I see in the screenshots.

I'll wait till the next itteration to give it a try, but it has definitely come on my watch list. It's animated, it has milfs with huge tits, and it's well drawn.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Org
Why you Nick is Org, but Dev is RedIkal?
BTW, amazing ART!
Original Story, and in total, Very Good Start! :)

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes