Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
"Childhood Friend Finally Wins!" Let me guess, there are probably multiple Childhood friends right?

• Haha
Reactions: Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you like the expressions! I agree completely, I think they're way underrated. The portrait thing also helps with expression power.

You may be happy to know that Maya is easily gonna be the most expressive of the cast, jiffic is doing Juno-Seto's work on her and I love her like a daughter lmao. No idea when her art will be finished tho.

Sam is an idiot, but she's our idiot. I can definitely see her getting rougher than most.

Metatron is definitely inexperienced and confused, but she'll get into it down the road as well. Her first time will be more submissive though.

I'll properly address the harem stuff ingame as it gets further. It may take some talking, but most will be ok with you fooling around, though at the end of the game you will likely be locked to individuals or small groups who get along.

More interaction between characters and referencing what's going on with each other is definitely a priority for the near future. Sarah/Celica will definitely get along, as will Sarah/Metatron. Celica/Sam... well, it'll probably be possible to convince them to tolerate each other, at least, if only by necessity.

Glad you liked the titfuck scene and Sam's shenanigans throughout it! She's definitely learning a lot, for good and ill.

Ashley still can't believe in an actual relationship, but we'll get into that with her affection scenes soon~

I'll look into Nosferatu - idk what broke there.

Reactions: Arastorm

Irizin

Mar 17, 2018
Cryswar

I don't normally actually post - this is my first despite being here for years actually, but I played until I ran into the first sex scenes and well, figured I should just post.

I actually really enjoy the combat system so far, it's enjoyable and has an actually functional and nice UI. It's probably my second favorite thing about the game, behind the writing. I absolutely love the writing. I love the art. I love the girls designs. I love Ashley's design, and her personality.

I do not love femdom. Or enjoy it at all. I am a 0% on the femdom scale, and I unfortunately did not notice the tag before trying the game out. Hitting the first sex scene, and having it be either Ashley's 100% femdom thing, or Sarah's accidental femdom thing was not great. I don't mind it being a thing, or even the main thing as love as I have a choice to avoid it, and having it be consensual and a bit more on the 'lighter' side is very nice change of pace for the people who like it - but having the very first choice being 'How much femdom do you want' instead of 'femdom or not' doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence going forward.

(and frankly, if I was the MC and chose Ashley, the minute we were safe, regardless of how much I like her personality I'd be telling Ashley to get lost and never speaking to her again - What she did was not okay. The MC agreed to sex, not to being used like that. He brushes it off, but I would not. She basically drugged him to the point his body obeys her instead of him, paralyzed him and used him like a sex toy, regardless of what fancy words you want to use. At least with Sarah it was accidental. Also, For a game with a focus on 'consensual femdom', the very first scene with Ashley is very, very close to noncon. Reminder the MC literally could not move or speak during this, it only passes as 'consensual' because the MC enjoyed it and still wanted it after she paralyzed him. Somehow. If he didn't, he'd have been completely unable to do anything about it. Sarah gets a bit of a pass because it was accidental supposedly.) EDIT: As pointed out by the dev: I missed her saying she thought you were just playing along, apologizing and saying she didn't realize you couldn't move. Best girl completely redeemed.

I guess my questions are 'How much of the sexual content will be femdom' - and to follow up 'How much of the femdom content is stuff I can completely avoid' - is there going to be enough unskippable stuff like the first scenes that I should just not bother playing if I absolutely hate that type of content? I played MGQ by just ignoring all the sex scenes, but since 95% of those were battle loss conditions, I could just.. not lose battles. They could basically all be skipped, and MGD by simply avoiding the content I dislike. I'd do that here, but the very first choice shows that I can't: It's femdom or even stronger femdom.

I am not looking for 'Ick femdom, only males should be doms!'. I'm fine with femdom as long as I personally have other options. I'm fine with maledom if it happens, or if both (all) people involved making equal choices - but I'm really just looking for options that are 'not femdom.' Assertiveness is fine - it's great actually! Women who know what they want is good to see. I really, really enjoyed Ashley and her personality, right up until the sex scene itself. And in fact, right after, when she's like, 'Hey, wanna grab a handful?' and you do, she's great there too. She's actually my favorite so far, though I suspect I'll have to avoid all of her content based on her first scene + a few searches in this thread, sadly.

"There will definitely be some... harder female domination content in the future, but only when it's appropriate for the characters and storyline." unfortunately does not sound very good for people like me, and is really one of the main things that pushed me to post. Other than the fact that I enjoy the writing and gameplay, and would prefer to keep playing - but obviously if the majority of the content is something I wont engage with, or will hate if I am forced to engage with, it's not a game for me and I should just not.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Cryswar

I don't normally actually post - this is my first despite being here for years actually, but I played until I ran into the first sex scenes and well, figured I should just post.

I actually really enjoy the combat system so far, it's enjoyable and has an actually functional and nice UI. It's probably my second favorite thing about the game, behind the writing. I absolutely love the writing. I love the art. I love the girls designs. I love Ashley's design, and her personality.

I do not love femdom. Or enjoy it at all. I am a 0% on the femdom scale, and I unfortunately did not notice the tag before trying the game out. Hitting the first sex scene, and having it be either Ashley's 100% femdom thing, or Sarah's accidental femdom thing was not great. I don't mind it being a thing, or even the main thing as love as I have a choice to avoid it, and having it be consensual and a bit more on the 'lighter' side is very nice change of pace for the people who like it - but having the very first choice being 'How much femdom do you want' instead of 'femdom or not' doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence going forward.

(and frankly, if I was the MC and chose Ashley, the minute we were safe, regardless of how much I like her personality I'd be telling Ashley to get lost and never speaking to her again - What she did was not okay. The MC agreed to sex, not to being used like that. He brushes it off, but I would not. She basically drugged him to the point his body obeys her instead of him, paralyzed him and used him like a sex toy, regardless of what fancy words you want to use. At least with Sarah it was accidental. Also, For a game with a focus on 'consensual femdom', the very first scene with Ashley is very, very close to noncon. Reminder the MC literally could not move or speak during this, it only passes as 'consensual' because the MC enjoyed it and still wanted it after she paralyzed him. Somehow. If he didn't, he'd have been completely unable to do anything about it. Sarah gets a bit of a pass because it was accidental supposedly.)

I guess my questions are 'How much of the sexual content will be femdom' - and to follow up 'How much of the femdom content is stuff I can completely avoid' - is there going to be enough unskippable stuff like the first scenes that I should just not bother playing if I absolutely hate that type of content? I played MGQ by just ignoring all the sex scenes, but since 95% of those were battle loss conditions, I could just.. not lose battles. They could basically all be skipped, and MGD by simply avoiding the content I dislike. I'd do that here, but the very first choice shows that I can't: It's femdom or even stronger femdom.

I am not looking for 'Ick femdom, only males should be doms!'. I'm fine with femdom as long as I personally have other options. I'm fine with maledom if it happens, or if both (all) people involved making equal choices - but I'm really just looking for options that are 'not femdom.' Assertiveness is fine - it's great actually! Women who know what they want is good to see. I really, really enjoyed Ashley and her personality, right up until the sex scene itself. And in fact, right after, when she's like, 'Hey, wanna grab a handful?' and you do, she's great there too. She's actually my favorite so far, though I suspect I'll have to avoid all of her content based on her first scene + a few searches in this thread, sadly.

"There will definitely be some... harder female domination content in the future, but only when it's appropriate for the characters and storyline." unfortunately does not sound very good for people like me, and is really one of the main things that pushed me to post. Other than the fact that I enjoy the writing and gameplay, and would prefer to keep playing - but obviously if the majority of the content is something I wont engage with, or will hate if I am forced to engage with, it's not a game for me and I should just not.
I'm like 95% sure that the sex scene in the temple is the only required sex scene in the game (as of now at least, not the dev so I don't know the plans for the future on that) but I'm gonna say a good chunk of lewds in game now are probably femdom to a small extent. Not sure about the precise scenes since uh... yeah I haven't bothered with the lewds of characters besides Sam yet.
If you'd like I can just straight up go through the scenes and give you a list of which ones I'd consider to have femdom or not.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Cryswar

(and frankly, if I was the MC and chose Ashley, the minute we were safe, regardless of how much I like her personality I'd be telling Ashley to get lost and never speaking to her again - What she did was not okay. The MC agreed to sex, not to being used like that. He brushes it off, but I would not. She basically drugged him to the point his body obeys her instead of him, paralyzed him and used him like a sex toy, regardless of what fancy words you want to use. At least with Sarah it was accidental. Also, For a game with a focus on 'consensual femdom', the very first scene with Ashley is very, very close to noncon. Reminder the MC literally could not move or speak during this, it only passes as 'consensual' because the MC enjoyed it and still wanted it after she paralyzed him. Somehow. If he didn't, he'd have been completely unable to do anything about it. Sarah gets a bit of a pass because it was accidental supposedly.)

Right after Ashley's scene, you find out she didn't realize you couldn't move. She thought you were just leaning back and enjoying the show, letting her pretend to dom, and immediately apologizes when she finds out. Neither succ has much experience with humans, and she didn't realize how potent a charm can be, nor think the idea through very well.

The player character could have spoken, but I couldn't think of any good dialogue. That was also my first lewd scene in the game, and it probably shows.

Ashley's scenes vary between femdom and maledom, it sounds like you'd hate about half of them and like the other half.

In general, the temple scenes are the only ones forced on you. When I revamp the start, I'll probably make them optional as well. The game opens up after the temple content when I started to find my groove. Other scenes are generally labeled by position, so you can ignore stuff like cunnilingus and go for missionary/doggy/whatever.

Glad you enjoyed the game otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arastorm and Irizin

Irizin

Mar 17, 2018
That's probably the most intense anti-femdom post I've seen lol.

Right after Ashley's scene, you find out she didn't realize you couldn't move. She thought you were just leaning back and enjoying the show, letting her pretend to dom, and immediately apologizes when she finds out. Neither succ has much experience with humans, and she didn't realize how potent a charm can be, nor think the idea through very well.

The player character could have spoken, but I couldn't think of any good dialogue. That was also my first lewd scene in the game, and it probably shows.

Ashley's scenes vary between femdom and maledom, it sounds like you'd hate about half of them and like the other half.

In general, the temple scenes are the only ones forced on you. When I revamp the start, I'll probably make them optional as well. The game opens up after the temple content when I started to find my groove. Other scenes are generally labeled by position, so you can ignore stuff like cunnilingus and go for missionary/doggy/whatever.
Er, really? I mean yes, I dislike femdom personally, but I felt I wasn't too terrible about it compared to the kind of thing I see others say about fetishes. I dislike it pretty strongly, but I don't care if others enjoy it, or want it removed, or DEMAND it removed or anything like that. There's plenty of nonsense much stronger than that said all over the place. I just expressed my personal dislike, and preference for other options to be available, based on the fact that the content is forced with no options in the temple. If that hadn't been forced (Like the other content in the game, and like you said you're going to redo), I probably wouldn't have cared at all.

As for the Ashley stuff, my intense dislike of that was more based on the assumed noncon nature of it, not the femdom (notice I was much less upset with Sarah), and you are in fact correct. My apologies there, I read quite quickly - and as I didn't really enjoy the content (though the writing itself was quite good.) I was reading faster than normal. I saw her apology, but missed the fact that she thought you were just playing along. Redeemed best girl, woo.

TheeSonus, while I'm thankful for the offer a big part of why I directed the question to the Dev was because I was wondering more about the intended end result than the current incarnation of the game. Getting into the game because it's fine for me now only for it to end up being mostly unavoidable things I don't like would be far worse than simply finding out now it's not for me.

Anyway, both of you say basically everything else is avoidable if I dislike it is great. I really enjoy everything else about the game a ton - Enough to break just over four years of lurking to post - and I'm pretty eager to play some more. If I had played further to find out about the rest of the scenes, perhaps I'd have not posted at all, but frankly if the very first 'choice' you have is not one, it disincentives you from playing further. I'm glad you'll be revamping it eventually, I think that's a very good idea.

The last thing I have to mention are both gameplay related, and have probably been brought up before, but I couldn't find anything searching: If you start as a mage, every element has 4 spells/buffs/etc except wind, which only has three. Not a big deal, just interesting.

And the big (bug?) thing: Using your quick buffs from the instant menu is, well, instant but using them through the spells tab consumes your turn. Dunno if it's intentional or not, so I figured I should mention it.

Thank you for replying, and thanks for the game, I really do think it is very good. The writing is incredibly enjoyable. Anyway, I'm off to play some more.

Last edited:

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Er, really? I mean yes, I dislike femdom personally, but I felt I wasn't too terrible about it compared to the kind of thing I see others say about fetishes. I dislike it pretty strongly, but I don't care if others enjoy it, or want it removed, or DEMAND it removed or anything like that. There's plenty of nonsense much stronger than that said all over the place. I just expressed my personal dislike, and preference for other options to be available, based on the fact that the content is forced with no options in the temple. If that hadn't been forced (Like the other content in the game, and like you said you're going to redo), I probably wouldn't have cared at all.

As for the Ashley stuff, my intense dislike of that was more based on the assumed noncon nature of it, not the femdom (notice I was much less upset with Sarah), and you are in fact correct. My apologies there, I read quite quickly - and as I didn't really enjoy the content (though the writing itself was quite good.) I was reading faster than normal. I saw her apology, but missed the fact that she thought you were just playing along. Redeemed best girl, woo.

TheeSonus, while I'm thankful for the offer a big part of why I directed the question to the Dev was because I was wondering more about the intended end result than the current incarnation of the game. Getting into the game because it's fine for me now only for it to end up being mostly unavoidable things I don't like would be far worse than simply finding out now it's not for me.

Anyway, both of you say basically everything else is avoidable if I dislike it is great. I really enjoy everything else about the game a ton - Enough to break just over four years of lurking to post - and I'm pretty eager to play some more. If I had played further to find out about the rest of the scenes, perhaps I'd have not posted at all, but frankly if the very first 'choice' you have is not one, it disincentives you from playing further. I'm glad you'll be revamping it eventually, I think that's a very good idea.

The last thing I have to mention are both gameplay related, and have probably been brought up before, but I couldn't find anything searching: If you start as a mage, every element has 4 spells/buffs/etc except wind, which only has three. Not a big deal, just interesting.

And the big (bug?) thing: Using your quick buffs from the instant menu is, well, instant but using them through the spells tab consumes your turn. Dunno if it's intentional or not, so I figured I should mention it.

Thank you for replying, and thanks for the game, I really do think it is very good. The writing is incredibly enjoyable. Anyway, I'm off to play some more.
I appreciate your politeness throughout this. It's obviously something you feel very strongly about, but you conveyed your concerns in a constructive way rather than through rage or demands. That is... rare, especially on this forum.

Admittedly, I can see where you're coming from on the Ashley thing, and your explanation helped with that. What was clear to me as a writer is not necessarily telepathically implanted in the reader's mind. When I redo the opening and touch on temple stuff, I'll be sure to make it clearer.

It would be cool to have a strong tagging system for ingame content (maledom, femdom, sex position(s), etc) but it hasn't been a priority - maybe a little down the road since the UI is constantly being updated. As a brief summary, Ashley's house scenes are 1. light femdom (evening, tail/handjob) and 2. heavier maledom (night), since it's not spelled out ingame. Sarah's are light maledom (evening) and heavier maledom (night)

Thanks for the report on wind magic - that was the result of a recently removed spell that will be replaced for 0.21, and I don't think it had been reported. Buff spells shouldn't be accessible from the spells tab at all, only instant, so I'll have to doublecheck that - I suspect it's only hiding instants rather than channeled buffs.

Reactions: Arastorm and Irizin

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Why am I still reading this? Every time I come here I feel like playing right now, as opposed to only when the ara araccubus mommy is eventually alive. You're a bad influence, y'all. :HideThePain:

• Haha

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Glad you enjoyed the game otherwise.
My only problem with the temple scene is, why do I have to choose? I wish I could fuck them both.

• Haha

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Out of curiosity,
My stats are
Level 39
Health 195

Strength 30
Vitality 25
And the other primary stats 20 or thereabouts.

I've been going to the floodplains a LOT just to level up some so was just kind of curious if I was
in a good place yet, or need to keep going some more.
I mean, I'm still enjoying it...

Cheers

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Why am I still reading this? Every time I come here I feel like playing right now, as opposed to only when the ara araccubus mommy is eventually alive. You're a bad influence, y'all. :HideThePain:
You and me both, man. Can I just skip all the boring plot and sex stuff to get to ara ara milf city?

My only problem with the temple scene is, why do I have to choose? I wish I could fuck them both.
Given their inexperience (both are virgins and don't really understand how humans work) they're worried about hurting/killing you by accident.

That said, a succubus threesome is incredibly based and those two are the most likely of the cast to agree to it.

So we'll see how it goes LOL. It'll definitely happen in camp sometime soon, when I rework the start I'll consider what else to do with the temple.

Out of curiosity,
My stats are
Level 39
Health 195

Strength 30
Vitality 25
And the other primary stats 20 or thereabouts.

I've been going to the floodplains a LOT just to level up some so was just kind of curious if I was
in a good place yet, or need to keep going some more.
I mean, I'm still enjoying it...

Cheers
You're overleveled for the next few areas, which is my fault for not adding any new areas in a while LOL. The next update will have an optional, somewhat level-scaling area to offer a challenge, but the main story path will probably be around level 20-25 so you'll be able to blast through it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You're overleveled for the next few areas, which is my fault for not adding any new areas in a while LOL. The next update will have an optional, somewhat level-scaling area to offer a challenge, but the main story path will probably be around level 20-25 so you'll be able to blast through it.
Fantastic, thank you for the help!

It doesn't at all bother me to be overleveled... I really like the fact that I can just play around and try different
things out. So I've spent quite some time in the forest and other areas taking different allies and trying different tactics. Again, very nice that I have the option to do that and not forced to proceed w the story.

So I think I'll start over but using water or air... just for yehaws.

Really enjoying the writing as well. Some is laugh out loud funny.
First really funny was the three choices when Sam sent me through the portal.

Great work!

Reactions: Irizin and Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Fantastic, thank you for the help!

It doesn't at all bother me to be overleveled... I really like the fact that I can just play around and try different
things out. So I've spent quite some time in the forest and other areas taking different allies and trying different tactics. Again, very nice that I have the option to do that and not forced to proceed w the story.

So I think I'll start over but using water or air... just for yehaws.

Really enjoying the writing as well. Some is laugh out loud funny.
First really funny was the three choices when Sam sent me through the portal.

Great work!
It makes me overwhelmingly happy to hear people enjoy the gameplay/setup enough to play for more than just the porn. My first moment running into an adult game that was actually fun was CoC1 back in... 2013 I think, maybe 14, and I was definitely hoping to replicate that experience with others.

Water and Wind magic are both excellent, wind is probably the most versatile playstyle wise but lacks Water's healing. Hard to go wrong with either though, wind has a LOT of buffs and offensive options.

And glad to hear it's funny at times as well!

Reactions: Irizin

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Came for the smug grin, stayed for the surprisingly epic temple boss ramp up / fight. The writing may be goofy, but boy does it deliver when the plot calls for dramatics. Bravo.

Other Praises
Props on including a good selection of toggle spells. It gives players options to do multiple things in a single turn.

Props to Sam's artist. Though her personality is an one-eighty from my expectations, that smug grin gives me life.

The mastery system gives some spells an exciting new twist. It's an intelligent way to avoid player move pool bloating.

The writing, the crucial component of a text-based game, is snappy.

I do have some gripes and suggestions, most of which falling under mechanics and UI:
Mechanics and Balance

UI

Misc

I've greatly enjoyed my time with the game. Best of luck going forward!

Irizin

Mar 17, 2018
A few more quick balance/bugs: I couldn't figure out why Phantasmal Lances was just doing so much more damage than anything else, regardless if the spell I was comparing it to also had damage mitigation or just flat higher scaling. So I popped the file open, and I'm fairly sure it's doing 7 20% hits, not 6.

Secondly, Metatron's Destroyer seems like it's not working. It says it gives +0.5 Insight growth, it actually lists the growth in the stats window, but she does not actually gain any Insight, ever. Still sitting at 0 at level 30.

Finally, when doing the Severn Floodplains for the first time, when you get to the plot at the end if you've got Metatron with you, her model ends up just sitting in the middle of the screen instead of clearing properly. She stays the whole conversations, then the battles, and is still there when you get back to camp. I ended up reloading and picking someone else to see if it happened to them, but it did not. I didn't keep a save there to re-test with Metatron again after the other character worked, so I don't know if it happens every time, or what.

Probably going to take a break for a while, I've spent a lot of time today just making builds and playing around. Also reading, certainly. Still enjoying the game a ton.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Came for the smug grin, stayed for the surprisingly epic temple boss ramp up / fight. The writing may be goofy, but boy does it deliver when the plot calls for dramatics. Bravo.

Other Praises
Props on including a good selection of toggle spells. It gives players options to do multiple things in a single turn.

Props to Sam's artist. Though her personality is an one-eighty from my expectations, that smug grin gives me life.

The mastery system gives some spells an exciting new twist. It's an intelligent way to avoid player move pool bloating.

The writing, the crucial component of a text-based game, is snappy.

I do have some gripes and suggestions, most of which falling under mechanics and UI:
Mechanics and Balance

UI

Misc

I've greatly enjoyed my time with the game. Best of luck going forward!
Glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for both the general feedback and the constructive criticism! I'll respond in order to the more detailed issues;

Mechanics;
  • I agree about Freeze. My tentative idea, applied to both players and enemies, is that hard CC will make the victim much more resistant to hard CC for a few (3-4?) turns. I don't *think* soft statuses need the same mechanic, but stunlocking/freezelocking shouldn't be as trivial as it is currently. That also lets me make them more accurate/reliable without being OP.
  • Aspasia is a 1v1 dot-tank god, but doesn't have equipment - when that gets stats she'll be a little less annoying to 1v1.
  • Shared Flow is in a bit of a rough spot currently. Lifestream is new and passive healing probably powercrept it a bit. It can also be annoying to fight Metatron spamming heal. My tentative idea was to give the active heals significantly more strength, but add a cooldown - idk on values for either yet, but make them impactful without being spammable.
  • The derived stats already work that way, if you have 95% of your level you get 95% of the bonus, if you have 130% of the stat you get 130% of the listed bonus.
  • Attunement exists to keep people from dipping into every element as a non-mage. I don't LOVE it, but every 10 magic gives an extra slot, so a mage/magic swordsman can get a pretty good spread of elements quickly. Down the road, I also plan to tie advanced magic into attunement, so mages can choose to specialize or go wide. Glad you liked the training! I had a lot of fun with those.
  • Corruption is capped at 20 until (soon(tm)) you can choose to raise that cap to start going down one of the major corruption paths. It'll be clearly stated ingame and you have to choose to commit to it. You can fuck the succs all you want without concerns, for better or worse lol.
  • It would take some work, but I could change how instants work. Per-turn does sound much better, thanks!
  • No reason on the healing potion. It's basically just an Estus. I could make it usable on allies though.
  • Spells do multihit, but all the damage is wrapped into one simple display for simplicity. I think I could add a "hits x times" thing, maybe, that might take some work.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by the last mechanics comment.

UI;
  • I'm going to be revamping the progress menu heavily in 0.21, learing abilities will be able to display much more info. I'll see if I can fit in mastery summaries there!
  • Health bars took a vacation cuz it's hard to work with art, buuut will be returning in 0.21! I actually got it sorted out yesterday due to a suggestion from a friend.
  • 'Hang out' is a special, evening-only set of events that replaces 'adventure.' I'm not sure I could move it into the ally section. The T/A display is a good idea though!
  • Damage/healing can be color coded, but tracking element damage would require rebuilding that entire system. I intend to do so eventually, current is just a stopgap, but can't promise when it'll be.

Misc;
  • Can you give some examples on the banter/monologue overlap?
  • Agreed on the temple thing, and I do need to improve the 'random stuff that happens' in the early areas especially. I'll have to think about how to actually make them more distinct.
Thanks again for the detailed feedback, it's very helpful!

A few more quick balance/bugs: I couldn't figure out why Phantasmal Lances was just doing so much more damage than anything else, regardless if the spell I was comparing it to also had damage mitigation or just flat higher scaling. So I popped the file open, and I'm fairly sure it's doing 7 20% hits, not 6.

Secondly, Metatron's Destroyer seems like it's not working. It says it gives +0.5 Insight growth, it actually lists the growth in the stats window, but she does not actually gain any Insight, ever. Still sitting at 0 at level 30.

Finally, when doing the Severn Floodplains for the first time, when you get to the plot at the end if you've got Metatron with you, her model ends up just sitting in the middle of the screen instead of clearing properly. She stays the whole conversations, then the battles, and is still there when you get back to camp. I ended up reloading and picking someone else to see if it happened to them, but it did not. I didn't keep a save there to re-test with Metatron again after the other character worked, so I don't know if it happens every time, or what.

Probably going to take a break for a while, I've spent a lot of time today just making builds and playing around. Also reading, certainly. Still enjoying the game a ton.
Fixed Lances and Destroyer; thanks for bringing them up!

I'll look into the Metatron display stuff - that whole event has been buggy with displays for some reason lol. Not sure why.

Good to hear you've been enjoying the game! Similar to what I said to Fuscen, the feedback and big reports are extremely helpful to make it a more polished experience.

Reactions: Fuscen and Irizin
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes