Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
21banner.png
Divine Dawn 0.21e is out! The product of over two months of work, it offers 4+ hours of content, lewds with CGs, a new combat area, and much more!

Changelog;
  • Metatron's existing romance and Celica's new 10-affection romance scene now lead to lewds, each with a bespoke CG with multiple variants! Celica's CG was drawn by Nor, while Metatron's was provided by SunsetSkyline.
  • Deliver Ina to the knight camp, meeting several new characters, running into your first main plot decision, and unlocking...
  • A new combat area, the Deepwoods Verge. Expect to target down specific enemies, deal with cancerous bullshit, and fight...
  • Siofra, an extremely hot spirit mommy drawn by Coubalt, a new character debuting as a boss!
  • Two entirely new weapons, the Shortbow and the Greatsword, each with 6-10 abilities. Shortbows excel at ability rotations to keep debuffs and statuses on enemies, and can synergize with magic to become a magic archer, while Greatswords deal ruinous damage and can cripple enemies.
  • Most weapons now have various stat bonuses and penalties, including several new magic or hybrid melee/magic weapons.
  • Ashley gained 8, 10, and 12 trust scenes, which start her along the path of her own custom martial art and reveal quite a bit about our beloved gremlin! Soon you'll be able to follow her down the same path~
  • Maya got adorable new art, courtesy of jfc, with a boatload of new expressions!
  • Progress menu heavily revamped, with far more information and less reliance on shitty tooltips, as well as aesthetic improvements.
  • Tons of new icons for statuses and stats, especially visible in the progress menu and rightclick stats menu, courtesy of Clockwork Raven!
  • A new Charisma stat, which buffs your ally's offensive and defensive abilities. It can benefit multiple allies, which may become relevant soon...
  • Deepwoods Verge monsters are a mix of custom stuff from Garrisen or acquired from Aekashics.
  • Deepwoods Verge background art courtesy of Chrisowl!
  • The main menu now cycles between a couple cool new backgrounds, and some of the commissioned music. Also messed with the layout slightly so it feels a little more... idk, professional.
  • A bunch of new music, particularly the Deepwoods and Sam battle/camp themes by the talented @Ubercrow, and a few from various free-use repositories.
  • Various fixes to channeled abilities; they now update targets each turn, including newly-summoned enemies or recently-dying foes, rather than needing to be re-toggled. Buff boosts and channel cost upgrades SHOULD be working properly as well, but doublecheck your pre-mastery channels.
Special thanks to patrons who helped beta test some of this stuff throughout the update! In no particular order, grim, Dunnask, and millermcgraw particularly helped quite a bit to catch typos and bugs!

Downloads folder:

Andhakara

Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 1961929
Divine Dawn 0.21e is out! The product of over two months of work, it offers 4+ hours of content, lewds with CGs, a new combat area, and much more!

Changelog;
  • Metatron's existing romance and Celica's new 10-affection romance scene now lead to lewds, each with a bespoke CG with multiple variants! Celica's CG was drawn by Nor, while Metatron's was provided by SunsetSkyline.
  • Deliver Ina to the knight camp, meeting several new characters, running into your first main plot decision, and unlocking...
  • A new combat area, the Deepwoods Verge. Expect to target down specific enemies, deal with cancerous bullshit, and fight...
  • Siofra, an extremely hot spirit mommy drawn by Coubalt, a new character debuting as a boss!
  • Two entirely new weapons, the Shortbow and the Greatsword, each with 6-10 abilities. Shortbows excel at ability rotations to keep debuffs and statuses on enemies, and can synergize with magic to become a magic archer, while Greatswords deal ruinous damage and can cripple enemies.
  • Most weapons now have various stat bonuses and penalties, including several new magic or hybrid melee/magic weapons.
  • Ashley gained 8, 10, and 12 trust scenes, which start her along the path of her own custom martial art and reveal quite a bit about our beloved gremlin! Soon you'll be able to follow her down the same path~
  • Maya got adorable new art, courtesy of jfc, with a boatload of new expressions!
  • Progress menu heavily revamped, with far more information and less reliance on shitty tooltips, as well as aesthetic improvements.
  • Tons of new icons for statuses and stats, especially visible in the progress menu and rightclick stats menu, courtesy of Clockwork Raven!
  • A new Charisma stat, which buffs your ally's offensive and defensive abilities. It can benefit multiple allies, which may become relevant soon...
  • Deepwoods Verge monsters are a mix of custom stuff from Garrisen or acquired from Aekashics.
  • Deepwoods Verge background art courtesy of Chrisowl!
  • The main menu now cycles between a couple cool new backgrounds, and some of the commissioned music. Also messed with the layout slightly so it feels a little more... idk, professional.
  • A bunch of new music, particularly the Deepwoods and Sam battle/camp themes by the talented @Ubercrow, and a few from various free-use repositories.
  • Various fixes to channeled abilities; they now update targets each turn, including newly-summoned enemies or recently-dying foes, rather than needing to be re-toggled. Buff boosts and channel cost upgrades SHOULD be working properly as well, but doublecheck your pre-mastery channels.
Special thanks to patrons who helped beta test some of this stuff throughout the update! In no particular order, grim, Dunnask, and millermcgraw particularly helped quite a bit to catch typos and bugs!

Downloads folder: Mega
Finally it's out BANZAI

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cryswar

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I didn't Notice it before but the music is damn good specially Metatron's theme
I put a lot of work into finding good music for most things, and I've started commissioning custom music for characters lately as well! Always felt that was an underrated part of a good game.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Gotta love the new makeup job on the characters, lol Happens on Sam as well.

Also, wasn't there going to be a health counter on the enemies?

Thanks! havin fun so far.

Cheers

• Haha

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Gotta love the new makeup job on the characters, lol Happens on Sam as well.

Also, wasn't there going to be a health counter on the enemies?

Thanks! havin fun so far.

Cheers
Yes, while I figure out how to position all that stuff better, statuses and health bars are in the enemy targeting screen.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
minor oversight: the game proceeds as if the initial duel with Aspasia is won even if it's not. I haven't tested if the same is true for the sex battle counterpart but you might want to take a look as well, just in case. This is a fresh 0.21e save.

Anyway, congratz on the release! Currently rocking a grestsword/earth (elemental pun very intended) build. I haven't gone through the game enough yet to form a solid opinion, but boy do the numbers go big early, so that's definitely working as advertised!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yes, while I figure out how to position all that stuff better, statuses and health bars are in the enemy targeting screen.
lol, Thanks muches.
A Good Dev's work is never done!!!!

Have Fun.

Oh... part of that enemy status was because I use the Repeat button a lot during the battles so didn't notice it.
Thx

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay since you have a couple of romances started in this game. I'm wondering if there will be some extra dialogue for having them as a companion while your romancing them or not when your out adventuring. Also will romancing multiple people do anything.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Okay since you have a couple of romances started in this game. I'm wondering if there will be some extra dialogue for having them as a companion while your romancing them or not when your out adventuring. Also are you planning on anything happening if you romance multiple people.
(not the dev, so take my words with a grain of salt)
Currently I believe there's some extra dialogue in a few scenarios if you've romanced people (specifically having lewded celica before deepwoods and having lewded metatron before delivering ina I think), and a few "harem" routes are planned though last I recall hearing it'd be limited to two and only with certain pairings.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay that's good because I'm planning on doing solo routes for all girls and it is good to know there will be some extra stuff if you bring people your romancing.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
got an exception after downing the first wave of mobs in the plains (3rd stage) boss fight. partner was Sam, choice was to charge the boss directly. Fresh 0.21e save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Waiting was so hard, but the changelog promises that it was worth. Doing lewed stuff with our Decepticon angel and our nerd is already good enough to be honest.:love:
I'm looking forward to it play later today.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
minor oversight: the game proceeds as if the initial duel with Aspasia is won even if it's not. I haven't tested if the same is true for the sex battle counterpart but you might want to take a look as well, just in case. This is a fresh 0.21e save.

Anyway, congratz on the release! Currently rocking a grestsword/earth (elemental pun very intended) build. I haven't gone through the game enough yet to form a solid opinion, but boy do the numbers go big early, so that's definitely working as advertised!
That god damn battle has been the cause of so much grief lmao, idk other 'spars' seem to work fine, but no matter what I change that one keeps acting weird. I'll touch it up again and see if I can fix it. Again...

lol, Thanks muches.
A Good Dev's work is never done!!!!

Have Fun.

Oh... part of that enemy status was because I use the Repeat button a lot during the battles so didn't notice it.
Thx
Ah, that's fair. I think long term, I'd like to have a little box on the top left or right that displays enemy statuses/health as well, displaying it directly over the sprite leads to weird stuff and just looks kinda ghetto imo.

Also.... You were right, Maya came out Fantastic! Great choice.

Cheers
Glad you like her! She has SO MANY expressions, it really helps bring out her personality!

Okay since you have a couple of romances started in this game. I'm wondering if there will be some extra dialogue for having them as a companion while your romancing them or not when your out adventuring. Also will romancing multiple people do anything.
As Sonus noted, there are some references. Another example would be romancing Celica before or after her element trainings; parts of them change if you already romanced her. You can romance multiple girls; I currently plan for there to be a generic harem ending, as well as a number of more specific choice endings, where you pick specific girls or small compatible groups (ex. Metatron/Sarah) for a smaller, character-friendly ending. Those are a ways off tho, and you won't be punished for lewding both Sam and Celica.

got an exception after downing the first wave of mobs in the plains (3rd stage) boss fight. partner was Sam, choice was to charge the boss directly. Fresh 0.21e save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah... that's the one situation where that happens lmao. Cuz Sam has the same actorID but different names based on gender. Male Sam is probably going kaboom next update, so it'll fix itself.
Waiting was so hard, but the changelog promises that it was worth. Doing lewed stuff with our Decepticon angel and our nerd is already good enough to be honest.:love:
I'm looking forward to it play later today.
I'm REALLY proud of how those two scenes came out in particular! Hopefully the CGs and writing combine to make it something really special. Enjoy the update!

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
antivirus really doesn't like mixdrop. idk if thats a thing the dev/poster has any control over but it makes the game seem sketchy.

• Thinking Face

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
antivirus really doesn't like mixdrop. idk if thats a thing the dev/poster has any control over but it makes the game seem sketchy.
I've never actually used mixdrop, idk much about it. Updaters reupload the game from my Mega folder to whatever filehosts they prefer. Looks like they added a Zippyshare link for the PC version, I've had good luck with Zippy in the past.

If you don't trust any of those, you can always just go to the game's patreon page, the latest version is free and public at the top of the description in linked the Mega folder. That's about as official as you can get.

Irizin

Mar 17, 2018
As before, I did a quick glance through the files for the new abilities. Almost everything seemed fine, so no need for a huge post this time. (Also there's not like 100 abilities to go through)

Savage: description says 20% LVL bleed, tags say 10%.

Blazing Shot α: Description says 10% burn, doesn't mention what stat for scaling. Burn does scale off magic, but at 20% instead of the 10% listed.

Blazing shot β: Says it reduces resist and leaves a burn, only does the resist debuff.

All blazing shots lack the stacking tag, if that's supposed to be there?

Pinning Shot β might be slightly stronger than intended, given that it's Initiative debuff is 15 for 2 turns instead of 2 for 3 turns :p

And.. that's it. As far as I can see, all the other shortbow and all of the greatsword stuff should be working as intended. Or at the very least, they should all match their descriptions.

Good work on the new content, I don't have a lot to say other than I really enjoyed it. Maya looks great, Siofra looks great. Might make a more detailed post later, but yeah. Great work.

Edit: Also, Ina continues to be super cute. I like her a lot. Best not-(yet?)-in-party girl.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes