Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Oh update!
Perfect time to begin august!
Hell yeah! Not a bad way to start off the month for me either lol, finally being able to rest a bit after almost 2 months straight of working.

As before, I did a quick glance through the files for the new abilities. Almost everything seemed fine, so no need for a huge post this time. (Also there's not like 100 abilities to go through)

Savage: description says 20% LVL bleed, tags say 10%.

Blazing Shot α: Description says 10% burn, doesn't mention what stat for scaling. Burn does scale off magic, but at 20% instead of the 10% listed.

Blazing shot β: Says it reduces resist and leaves a burn, only does the resist debuff.

All blazing shots lack the stacking tag, if that's supposed to be there?

Pinning Shot β might be slightly stronger than intended, given that it's Initiative debuff is 15 for 2 turns instead of 2 for 3 turns :p

And.. that's it. As far as I can see, all the other shortbow and all of the greatsword stuff should be working as intended. Or at the very least, they should all match their descriptions.

Good work on the new content, I don't have a lot to say other than I really enjoyed it. Maya looks great, Siofra looks great. Might make a more detailed post later, but yeah. Great work.

Edit: Also, Ina continues to be super cute. I like her a lot. Best not-(yet?)-in-party girl.
Thank you so much for the reports! That's incredibly helpful, going through so many numbers and the inevitable rebalancing as I make and test abilities always leads to some stuff desyncing between descriptions and effects.

-15 initiative huh? So Pinning Shot B makes the target play the game as a Greatsword user; a fate worse than death.

At some point in the future I'd like to write some code to convert the tags directly to generated descriptions, which will make it immediately obvious ingame if something does a freakishly large debuff or something.

And yes, Ina a cute! The more I write her, the more I'm pleasantly surprised how well she and the MC get on. They really do feel like equals struggling with some of the same issues. Gonna be interesting to see how they and Alicia interact in the near future, since that's kinda a trio in some regards.

Pro gamer move, use github
I use OneDrive and Cobian to back up the game weekly, I don't understand GitHub at all tbh

Reactions: zARRR

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
That god damn battle has been the cause of so much grief lmao
chad solution: just have Aspasia laugh your ass out if you even think about dueling her. I dunno what percentage of water is in a normal slime, but predator slimes are made from pure sweaty tryhard gamer tears.

Male Sam is probably going kaboom next update, so it'll fix itself.
honestly, you brought this on yourself for making female Sam's smug smile so gosh darn chefs-kiss beautiful. There really needs to be an option to say "to protect that smile" when Metatron asks why are we adventuring.

(I wonder if >5% of players even saw male Sam's portrait, the poor guy.)

Pinning Shot B makes the target play the game as a Greatsword user; a fate worse than death.
I'll have you know grestswording is an ancient and honored art that requires two whole brain cells. Truly the Einstein of weapons.

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looks like it's an interesting game but....to vanilla for me as i tend to like choosing between hording the girls or letting them free to screw who ever they want when my character isn't doing it either due to me being bored of it or just to spice the game i'm playing up abit XD, but it looks okay and hope that as you work on this game that in the future you make a game that let's the player do as they want as you don't need hardcore ntr/cucking if you don't like it just simple consensual sharing/swinging for those who want alittle spice would be fine XD

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
honestly, you brought this on yourself for making female Sam's smug smile so gosh darn chefs-kiss beautiful. There really needs to be an option to say "to protect that smile" when Metatron asks why are we adventuring.
I mean I would pick MSam but... dumb tomboy childhood friend make me go hrngh.
>implying MSam has a portrait

• Haha
Reactions: Cryswar

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
First the Vote for keeping MSam where only 6%
Second Yes MSam where only a string of text.

looks like it's an interesting game but....to vanilla for me as i tend to like choosing between hording the girls or letting them free to screw who ever they want when my character isn't doing it either due to me being bored of it or just to spice the game i'm playing up abit XD, but it looks okay and hope that as you work on this game that in the future you make a game that let's the player do as they want as you don't need hardcore ntr/cucking if you don't like it just simple consensual sharing/swinging for those who want alittle spice would be fine XD
Wrong game and too late. Earlier there where the plan that optional you could choose your childhood friend being your best Bro and so you fuck hot succubi together.
But on the poll if this route should be continued with overwhelming 94% the community choose to abandon the Male Bro route so your childhood friend will only be a girl and this will be a typical Hero Harem Hentai where all the girls in the party belong the only guy in the party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
hey haven't played the game in over a year so i started a new save and saw that Sam has new art, which is ok but why? did people think the old art looked bad or something?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
hey haven't played the game in over a year so i started a new save and saw that Sam has new art, which is ok but why? did people think the old art looked bad or something?
old art was good, but apparently nude was unusable for some reason?

Reactions: Cryswar and HGW

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
probably should have earlier but does it matter who trained you to use a weapon & magic? like what are consequences of this choice?

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
probably should have earlier but does it matter who trained you to use a weapon & magic? like what are consequences of this choice?
I chose my mother and she was the one out fishing when I arrived home. I think it might decide who the scary one of the family is?

• Haha

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
To briefly summarize, the old art was okay, but it missed some of what I originally wanted from the character, it wasn't feasible for me to get new expressions, and I couldn't use her nude version.

With the new art, she has a great naked version and I can get new expressions for her as needed. It's possible Coubalt and I may go back in and touch up her new art a bit down the road, but in general I think he did her design justice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, you put some SERIOUS effort into that commentary! I really enjoyed reading that, thanks for sharing!

As a few brief responses, cuz my hands hurt from typing too much;

-I too wish to pet Celica

-Breathing is very important to angels, especially the martial ones. Not in terms of oxygen, but in terms of regulating the flow of magic in their body and keeping control of themselves. So her breathing going haywire shows she's really feeling it. I think I touch on it in the scene, but not in much detail. IIRC there's a swap if you did her trust scenes to where your character recognizes breathing is a bigger deal.

The magic circuits are focused in her arms and legs for punching/kicking and other shenanigans. You haven't seen her punch yet either, despite the trust scenes discussing her upcoming martial art. I do have fun playing with Aether stuff though, there'll be a lot more of that later.

For character heights - I have a personal list actually! Party members only, currently.
  • Metatron - 5'11 / 71 inches / 180 cm
  • Sam - 5'10 / 70 inches / 177cm
  • Ina - 5'7 / 67 inches / 170cm
  • Sarah - 5'4 / 64 inches / 162.5cm
  • Ashley - 5'3 / 63 inches / 160cm
  • Maya - 5'2 / 62 inches / 157.5cm
  • Celica - 4'11 / 59 inches / 150cm
  • Whospasia - varies, but usually ~183cm / 6 ft
Nor did a great job on Celica's CG, I was really impressed! He's done some fanart for her before, but this was the first commission of many, hopefully!

Don't worry, Sam will have a profoundly stupid idea for contraception magic, about on par with her idea for cleaning off semen. What she will actually end up doing... well, honestly, that's probably gonna be even funnier, but very practical.

Brielle's accent was meant to be a somewhat-subtle French. Didn't want to go full on stereotype, HON HON HON, but some of the sounds.

Ina is cute, and Siofra is dangerous. Specifically, to my dick.

Channels like Frozen Armor default to autocast now; you can disable that from the rightclick->abilities menu. In another update I'll also let you pick autocast or not when you get them.

It's not super important, but it changes a number of lines through the house section, with your magic parent tending to recognize certain things the other doesn't. It'll come up again later

Reactions: Musicfruit and HGW

4amseduction

Jul 10, 2018
I do not intend to include NTR, futa, furry, heavily nonconsensual content, the harsher/crueler side of femdom, or realistic mindbreak/drugging, etc, though some monster girls may be more forceful or monstrous than others and blur those lines a bit. Don't expect prostate/pegging stuff either. There will be 'petite' girls, but not straight-up loli.

Current in-game content can be skimmed via tags, but including planned future content; expect a lot of consensual vanilla content, and a focus on relationships and feelings. Femdom is a common theme, but there are maledom options too; neither will go too extreme. There will be optional FFM content that can spread into harem territory, and possibly optional consensual MMF content with your bro - I will be treading that ground very carefully for obvious reasons lol. For clarity though, MSam will NEVER cuck you, nor vice versa. Beyond that, expect a wide variety of relatively vanilla positions, and some more unique stuff with slimes, cowgirls, etc.
This man is doing gods work.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
To briefly summarize, the old art was okay, but it missed some of what I originally wanted from the character, it wasn't feasible for me to get new expressions, and I couldn't use her nude version.

With the new art, she has a great naked version and I can get new expressions for her as needed. It's possible Coubalt and I may go back in and touch up her new art a bit down the road, but in general I think he did her design justice.
i see talk about change in art, did the sucubi duo get a new one at some point ?
i remember being moderately lost when description go about their clothing and the art don't match to any ><

• Thinking Face

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Second Yes MSam where only a string of text.
he has a portrait in my heart, damnit!
honestly, I'd be down with the bro Sam and Ashley pairing if only female Sam wasn't a thing. I can only hope bro Sam gets isekai'd to his own series so his flaming greatsword will warm his harem of succs

Anyway, the current encounter chain system makes me overlevelled for a zone in ~3 runs. I think future zones can afford to be deadlier so players have to rest up mid-adventure (the Deepwoods is approaching the sweet spot in difficulty I think, also, hot boss!)

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Noice, but dialogs are overfilled with "water". There is many "empty" thoughts and descriptions, at the start at least, with pretty much same background pic. So it feels boring and very unnecessary.
If I want to know more about it, I would like to have ability to check it myself. Not an illusion, when I must to click all options. Especially being forced to do it at start. It feel like once again some dev want to waste my time. On other hand it feels as jap games...)

This aside, nice. But h-scene dialogs could be longer. As an example Monster Girl Dreams or Monster Girl Quest do much better job in this regard.
And since I got out of "temple" and "reached" "home". I have a question. Is dev planning to make something similar to routes in VNs?
Fist time when you can get h-scene you have 2 options, sec time 3, third 2 or 1, depending on pervious choice. (haven't tried "best friend one" yet). I mean all this play is nice. But it is sad to miss some options... or small dialog changes due to choice(s) you made previously. Not to mention how it is usually end up, cuz now you need work for separates routs which most ppl won't experience, which create feeling that game is small. Much better when you always have the ability to try "other ways" without loading or ng+. Same for "rewatching" pervious h-scenes.

A bit too much text, yea.
Anyway ty dev, and gl!

P.S.
Some music are really good.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes