Aug 15, 2020
Quick question for anyone, ive looked in the files and i cant find it. I would really like to know the Ost/bgm for the temple if anyone knows the name or the game file i would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Been so long since i played an RPG that let me spec into a build I want. Lotta fun doing pretty much an infinite freeze with that one 75% freeze spell upgrade and shatter. Great stuff, can't wait for more.
Nice! Glad you're enjoying.

Quick question for anyone, ive looked in the files and i cant find it. I would really like to know the Ost/bgm for the temple if anyone knows the name or the game file i would appreciate it.
When you enter the temple, .

When you meet the angel later on, that's !

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Is Spinning Slash objectively superior to Cross Slash in every way? Cross Slash does 50% to primary target and 40% to secondary targets, while Spinning Slash does 60% to all. It's the same even after the upgrade. Is there any reason to pick Cross Slash over Spinning Slash at all?

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is Spinning Slash objectively superior to Cross Slash in every way? Cross Slash does 50% to primary target and 40% to secondary targets, while Spinning Slash does 60% to all. It's the same even after the upgrade. Is there any reason to pick Cross Slash over Spinning Slash at all?
Cross Slash deals 50% to the primary, and then 40% to everyone, including the primary. It allows you to deal respectable single-target damage while also damaging other foes, as sort of a middle ground between dedicated single-target and AOE attacks.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Cross Slash deals 50% to the primary, and then 40% to everyone, including the primary. It allows you to deal respectable single-target damage while also damaging other foes, as sort of a middle ground between dedicated single-target and AOE attacks.
I see, I thought it just does 50% to primary. Thanks for answering!

Reactions: Cryswar

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Can someone add a mirror for the PC version?
Zippy blocks my country, mixdrop never worked here and the other one gives a file not found warning.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Can someone add a mirror for the PC version?
Zippy blocks my country, mixdrop never worked here and the other one gives a file not found warning.

That's the official mega download folder, updated to 21f. Try that and see if it works for you?

I see, I thought it just does 50% to primary. Thanks for answering!
No problem! I can definitely see why you were confused, reading it that way makes it look absolutely terrible haha.

Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange, after skipping the f95 mask it goes to a very short mega url (far to short in my experience, maybe not fully copied?) and then redirects straight to the mega start page.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Strange, after skipping the f95 mask it goes to a very short mega url (far to short in my experience, maybe not fully copied?) and then redirects straight to the mega start page.
Clicking it works for me, but it may be something about the mask...? I guess you could try going to the patreon page and downloading from there, it's a public link at the top of the page so there shouldn't be any masking stuff.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
A build suggestion: How about a Dynamo build where all the MC needs to do (theoretically anyway) is to stand on the battlefield and kill his enemies via a shit ton of passives? My inspiration is from Rain, the MC of Delve. The guy's nicknamed the Death Zone because his entire schtick is endless mana regen to sustain his magic fields.

Iwahahe

Jul 28, 2020
A build suggestion: How about a Dynamo build where all the MC needs to do (theoretically anyway) is to stand on the battlefield and kill his enemies via a shit ton of passives? My inspiration is from Rain, the MC of Delve. The guy's nicknamed the Death Zone because his entire schtick is endless mana regen to sustain his magic fields.
I mean, we got that one fire passive that does DOT and fire elementals do like 30 a tick with it if you leave it alive so it's really possible. With traits like mana regen + and instant skills cost - so with a bit poison and burn and some nether/abyssal whatever the fuck those do, a little spice to make it all nice and I can see it being probable.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Yeah, as Iwahahe noted, 'channeled' spells that constantly inflict statuses are in the game and being balanced/added to as time progresses. They're probably TOO strong right now honestly. That said, 'stand there and everything dies' isn't exactly engaging gameplay in a turn-based RPG, so I have to be very careful with how I handle them.

I mean, we got that one fire passive that does DOT and fire elementals do like 30 a tick with it if you leave it alive so it's really possible. With traits like mana regen + and instant skills cost - so with a bit poison and burn and some nether/abyssal whatever the fuck those do, a little spice to make it all nice and I can see it being probable.
Siofra uses the version that stacks each turn, so it adds up over time. She has the same stat growths and abilities as you have access to, so you can do the same to her LOL. She just has better HP as a boss, but that's why Juno-Seto gave us poison stacking, ex. Miasma.

Someone has been using a mix of stacking poison, burn, and the dagger skill that scales on enemy poison, to burn down high-HP enemies pretty well.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Someone has been using a mix of stacking poison, burn, and the dagger skill that scales on enemy poison, to burn down high-HP enemies pretty well.
Oh... oh my god... HE'S TALKING ABOUT ME! MA, HE'S TALKING ABOUT ME!

all jokes aside this combo is probably too strong like you said. all three siofra phases down within 10 turns, and last wisp died on turn 11. but then again, half the fun of rpg combat is breaking it in two.

• Haha

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Oh... oh my god... HE'S TALKING ABOUT ME! MA, HE'S TALKING ABOUT ME!

all jokes aside this combo is probably too strong like you said. all three siofra phases down within 10 turns, and last wisp died on turn 11. but then again, half the fun of rpg combat is breaking it in two.
Depends on what level you are honestly, 30+ and that's pretty reasonable. Greatsword or spear can take her down pretty fast too. But yeah, I don't want to ruin builds, just try to keep them somewhere in the same rough ballpark to where status stacking is a strong option, but to the only good build.

Also, I can link your discord and f95 usernames together now.

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So,how much content does this game have?
Assuming you read at average speed (200-250 words a minute), don't grind much, and read all content; around 20-25 hours of stuff overall, with about 30-ish lewd scenes.

Depending on how much you like the combat, you can potentially get more out of it by experimenting with builds.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes