4.60 star(s) 68 Votes

Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
Is the "Drowning in Pleasure" CG the final ending? No way to get a wedding end?

I haven't done all of the dates in the casual outfit yet, so maybe I just haven't gotten far enough along?

diebold

Apr 27, 2021
Still drawn in 2d like it's a man with his dick cut off, but I'll give it a chance.
Chisled jaw more manly than anything I could ever have. Jesus.
/EDIT: Jesus christ, is this why the japanese are having population drop problems? Worst. First. Time. Ever. Free use is one thing, apathetic virginal blood oh well give it to me whatever I got a paper due tomorrow I just lost my virginity shit is just... wow... boner killing.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Still drawn in 2d like it's a man with his dick cut off, but I'll give it a chance.
Chisled jaw more manly than anything I could ever have. Jesus.
/EDIT: Jesus christ, is this why the japanese are having population drop problems? Worst. First. Time. Ever. Free use is one thing, apathetic virginal blood oh well give it to me whatever I got a paper due tomorrow I just lost my virginity shit is just... wow... boner killing.
You do realize that this is basically the "Rape your childhood friend" ending... It's not meant to make you get a boner, but to kill it.

Reactions: diebold and Jyusan

Krizo

Jul 9, 2020
I don't know if I'm stupid but I don't actually know how to save my game. The option to load is there but not to save. Could anybody help me out?

RRRRoy

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know if I'm stupid but I don't actually know how to save my game. The option to load is there but not to save. Could anybody help me out?
Assume you might've discovered this by now, but you can save on the laptop in the protagonist's bedroom.

Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
is there a walktrough to see how to unlock all scene?
Walkthrough:

1. Collect Akira points
2. Collect more Akira points
3. Get all of the outfits from the cool dude at the clothes shop
4. Play through several days in each outfit to see the 2-3 scenes for them
5. Get the final ending from having had sex with her in all outfits

If there seems to be scene #1 missing, it isn't. That doesn't happen. This is a fluffy vanilla game, there's no rape involved.

forbbs

May 3, 2020
does anyone know how to get the toilet scene? for sure, i've walked pass the door multiple times, shes's in normal clothes but i get nothing or after 5 tries i get -15 points.

Aug 22, 2018
I'm gonna clarify how this works under Linux in "noob-terms" for RPG MV games, because it took me some time to figure it out.

1. Download the game posted above by yamipleb and extract them somewhere
2. Download the patch he/she mentioned above and extract them as well (overwrite).
3. Download NWJS and extract it somewhere (for example ~/bin/nwjs-runtime/*)
4. Open bash and run the game with ~/bin/nwjs-runtime/nw <GAMEDIR>
5. Be happy
6. Re-read his instructions if you want to learn and understand why it works that way (optional)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: yamipleb
4.60 star(s) 68 Votes