4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
what's so hot about a pregnant woman? never understand please explain it to me
Fetishes just exist.

You don't think to ask why someone gets turned on by getting pissed on, or by wearing diapers.

You just accept that people are different.

buguloo

Nov 14, 2021
Fetishes just exist.

You don't think to ask why someone gets turned on by getting pissed on, or by wearing diapers.

You just accept that people are different.
lol that doesn't mean i can't ask questions, i accept everyone fetishes and opinion and when you ask questions when you don't understand something and someone its not to judge but to get a better understanding and learn, that's how we grow as individual

Reactions: ronmoho

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Feet Fetish I understand, it could still be pretty. Armpit and other body part too, thighs and the like.

Impregnation fetish i can't, it's close to fucking a fat girl or "whale", which I considered a turn off.
Same as furry fetish. fucking an animal really crossed the line.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I don't know if I already ask what I am going to ask and I don't have the right to complain and I don't really have an idea doing an animation but

How come dob doesn't release twice a month? Is it that hard to create one even if it's a 9 minute to 12 minute video?

we wouldn't get the end story of every girls, especially if he's going to introduce another one. After all, we cannot guarantee someone's interest even if that person is desperate for money. There are Other things that could prevent or could delay one's work.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I don't know if I already ask what I am going to ask and I don't have the right to complain and I don't really have an idea doing an animation but

How come dob doesn't release twice a month? Is it that hard to create one even if it's a 9 minute to 12 minute video?

we wouldn't get the end story of every girls, especially if he's going to introduce another one. After all, we cannot guarantee someone's interest even if that person is desperate for money. There are Other things that could prevent or could delay one's work.
Rendering is eating up a week and Doberman probably only has the one computer. You can't really work on a computer that is heavily rendering so that's probably why.

He could buy a seperate system but I'm not sure how much money he makes nor what country he resides in.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
How come dob doesn't release twice a month?
The Patreon style of funding heavily incentivizes creators to drag out content for as long as possible.

If patrons happily keep paying even though you release less and less content for any given amount of time... you earn the same amount of cash for less work.

There are several creators whose accounts are basically abandoned... yet they still pull in thousands of dollars of monthly income, simply because people can't be bothered to terminate their patronage.

And then there's outrageous cases such as AnimoPron, where each movie is nickled and dimed for years on end, for the simple reason he can get away with it.

We should be lucky Doberman doesn't follow suit. He could easily switch to only one movie every three months, releasing several preview stills instead of just one to make the account seem as active as now.

Probably very few paying Patrons would react by canceling their accounts.

We here at f95 would be outraged, but our voice doesn't count.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes