4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
We should be lucky Doberman doesn't follow suit. He could easily switch to only one movie every three months, releasing several preview stills instead of just one to make the account seem as active as now.
And i hope he continues doing what he does; he's one of the most consistent content creators, and I can wait patiently for him to drop content each month..

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
And i hope he continues doing what he does; he's one of the most consistent content creators, and I can wait patiently for him to drop content each month..
Yes.

Make love, not war. Just like Doberman's girls...

It's not that I feel that by giving him zero money to watch his videos here on f95 I am contributing to any measurable degree to the heinous Russian invasion of Ukraine...

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
you might poke the baby
In real life:

"Having sex will not hurt your baby. A penis or penetrative sex toy cannot penetrate beyond your vagina, and the baby cannot tell what's going on."
Source:

In erotic cartoons:

"Having sex with a pregnant woman is great. If your dick is large enough, you can penetrate the womb, and insert more sperm. This will likely lead to another pregnancy, making your woman looking even more gorgeous and hot as she balloons up with babies."
Source: f95zone.to/members/anedwcan

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
In real life:

"Having sex will not hurt your baby. A penis or penetrative sex toy cannot penetrate beyond your vagina, and the baby cannot tell what's going on."
Source:

In erotic cartoons:

"Having sex with a pregnant woman is great. If your dick is large enough, you can penetrate the womb, and insert more sperm. This will likely lead to another pregnancy, making your woman looking even more gorgeous and hot as she balloons up with babies."
Source: f95zone.to/members/anedwcan
"UK" These vids aren't taking place there though.:ROFLMAO:

burnerzeus2

Nov 21, 2021
Is it his patreons that want his male models to have a larger dick? Cuz I swear with each month the dude gains a inch. Thing looks ridiculous now.

Reactions: carmafia

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
So when is the next girl release?
His recent schedule is a mid-week announcement post, a preview the following Saturday, and release of the finished ep precisely one week later.

So if we don't get any news tomorrow-ish, it will likely be 6 weeks between the next release and the last.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Feet Fetish I understand, it could still be pretty. Armpit and other body part too, thighs and the like.

Impregnation fetish i can't, it's close to fucking a fat girl or "whale", which I considered a turn off.
Same as furry fetish. fucking an animal really crossed the line.
If you cant tell the difference between fat and pregnant you might want to get your eyes checked.
One can like pregnant sex and dislike whale fishing.
Ears and tail with some fur coverage passes my boner inquisition. Furry with non-human faces is pure degeneracy.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I soo wish Doberman would commit fully to the fantasy - and have the cock be just as large inside Amanda as it is outside.

Having the cock bulge slowly reach her tits... have her worry "it's in my womb and you're still not completely inside me" and him telling her "it's fine, I'll simply fuck your entire torso"

Then, as he cums, she coos "ooh, you're filling my breasts with splooge" as we see her tits expanding...

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
The dress Amanda's wearing, it looks like she waiting for the man whom she love to be at home. So maybe it will be a start of normalization at home. Husband works and writes books of his experience and earn money from those. While wife is fucking somebody else at home, and she expect, the husband to provide for her and her bulls. Husband walking up to go to or work, or coming home from work hungry, and the wife holding a food thinking there's some for him, but all of it was for the bull.

But the best girls to have that scenario, are Linda, Kelly, Diana and Pamela.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes