4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DankstasParadise

Oct 2, 2022
The dress Amanda's wearing, it looks like she waiting for the man whom she love to be at home. So maybe it will be a start of normalization at home. Husband works and writes books of his experience and earn money from those. While wife is fucking somebody else at home, and she expect, the husband to provide for her and her bulls. Husband walking up to go to or work, or coming home from work hungry, and the wife holding a food thinking there's some for him, but all of it was for the bull.

But the best girls to have that scenario, are Linda, Kelly, Diana and Pamela.
Yes, hoping for something like this. I have this image of Amanda's husband having to sleep on the couch because Amanda is busy fucking black guys in their bed all night. Although he gets very little sleep because they're so noisy.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, hoping for something like this. I have this image of Amanda's husband having to sleep on the couch because Amanda is busy fucking black guys in their bed all night. Although he gets very little sleep because they're so noisy.
If you put all ladies in one universe. Between Amanda and Pamela. Pamela is the first to have a cuckold relationship. Because Amanda is seeking help from a sex therapist and Pamela already suggesting for a black guy. So if they are in one universe. Pamela could bring her husband with her during her visit to Amanda and after that episode, if it happened, when Pamela is bring tons of black guys at home, she would send him to amanda., And Amanda's husband and Pamela's husband will serve Amanda.
Like preparing her body till the bull arrives.

Aura1991

Oct 31, 2017
Hello, a question for everyone, are there videos without subtitles?

I ask, because I would like to translate the original texts and not ruin the videos with duplicate subtitles.

Sorry for my English, my native language is Spanish. ;)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
We still have an hour if it's gonna be release today, but since the last preview before the update was shown yesterday, then it might be tomorrow, but I remember maybe few updates ago, the last preview was posted then the next day the episode is released. Hope its today

Beymar_94

Oct 8, 2022
We still have an hour if it's gonna be release today, but since the last preview before the update was shown yesterday, then it might be tomorrow, but I remember maybe few updates ago, the last preview was posted then the next day the episode is released. Hope its today
only Saturday

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
my interests in character and sequence are, Mia and Diana, mainly the first one that has a story and script sequence. Diana, for being a slutty girlfriend, should involve her cuckold boyfriend more. My only regret is that I cut Kelly's sequence. wait...

Diana. Episode 11 [extended] 720p_1.gif
Mia. Episode 7 [extended] 720p_1.gif

malik24

Feb 8, 2022
Thank you very much for sharing the image, and if I'm lucky the next jobs will come without hardsub.

I imagine that the previous works don't have Softsub versions, a shame.
They've always been hardcoded so I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting for a non substitle. It can actually be worse, the first few of his videos actually had russian voiceovers. lol

Reactions: Aura1991

Aura1991

Oct 31, 2017
They've always been hardcoded so I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting for a non substitle. It can actually be worse, the first few of his videos actually had russian voiceovers. lol
Thanks for the reply and it's a real shame, it would be so easy for him to just post the originals.

Well, I thank you again for your reply, I will have to move on to another artist.

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
Hello everyone, well i just grabbed everything from patreon and putted on one single place, it's up till today
(Added Amanda Episode 15 Extended - 07/10/2023)

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the drop cebs..(y)

Reactions: cebs
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes