4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I can't understand why his subscribers are voting for such hilarious cock size.... I understand something like two times more than the normal size.... but this is like THIRD leg... OMFG... Doberman was one of my favorite artists, but when he started increasing that size, I ended my sub. Looking at his new clips, I'll not even renew the sub. Not worth it, even if Cora is my favorite story. This is ridiculous.

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
well then, is there any similar artist like Doberman? I've lost interest looking at those unreal dick size.
Jackerman is pretty close too, but they includes animal which is a red flag for me.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
well then, is there any similar artist like Doberman? I've lost interest looking at those unreal dick size.
Jackerman is pretty close too, but they includes animal which is a red flag for me.
Dominica9 and AmateurThrowaway from to mind but they only do parody characters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VASA3D

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so it's already Saturday from where I'm from,

are we talking about this Saturday? or the next one? about Cora's new update.

COZ I'VE BEEN ITCHING LIKE CRAZY FOR SOME CORA!!!

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
Dominica9 and AmateurThrowaway from to mind but they only do parody characters
I can't find any Dominica9, other than a patreon training for animation,
and AmateurThroaway is not exactly 3D like Doberman.
The next closest one I find is Studio FOW, but the art is full of noise and too dark.
Thanks for your input, I'll try to find it myself.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I can't find any Dominica9, other than a patreon training for animation,
and AmateurThroaway is not exactly 3D like Doberman.
The next closest one I find is Studio FOW, but the art is full of noise and too dark.
Thanks for your input, I'll try to find it myself.
There's also Nick Cockman. Closer to 3D and does really long movies BUT Doberman's entire calling card is being unique. Not going to be easy to find someone else especially since Jackerman is not up alley

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I can't understand why his subscribers are voting for such hilarious cock size.... I understand something like two times more than the normal size.... but this is like THIRD leg... OMFG... Doberman was one of my favorite artists, but when he started increasing that size, I ended my sub. Looking at his new clips, I'll not even renew the sub. Not worth it, even if Cora is my favorite story. This is ridiculous.
Yep, same here. I sometimes watch the old episodes thinking how hot some of them are. Then I try watching something newer and it makes me laugh so fucking hard everytime. Especially when those bitches stuff that shit in their mouths, it's like live action pacman. :D Makes me think if he's ever going to realise how stupid that shit is and go back, or if he's going to keep increasing the size until only the dick is in the video. Maybe that was his goal all along. Start with a woman, end with a dick. Some sort of "artistic" coming out? :D

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
heart-beating-out-of-chest.gif
Gg.. guys.. I .. I ... I.. don't think I can make it... guys.... Cora... Cora... where are your eggs...

Stwi

Dec 14, 2021
back to the dick sizes as they where before and give us a DVP instead!!!!! PLEASE

carmafia

Apr 13, 2019
Cora has always been my favorite, now I can't watch her because of a dick that covers part of the screen on my computer.

• Haha

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Could it be the woman who arrive would give us an actual threesome? Not like dual blowjob from Amanda and Pamela. But I hope it's one of the girls but just with different look and whoever she maybe, let's hope she would be the way for Cora cucking Richard.

And hope this new lady, won't be a new character with series. Just for Cora's. We have too many girls..

Reactions: bob danio

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I like how people are still complaining about the dick sizes as if you couldn't sub to him, vote that you wish to make them smaller, and go from there.

Instead, you're screaming into a literal void. Complaining here does nothing and there are way better channels to voice your hatred of stuff his own supporters voted for

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes