4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Too bad I don't make a game out of it... there's enough (good quality) material here for SEVERAL games...

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Current active characters which are getting new episodes are: Cora, Amanda, Rachel, Eva, Diana, Mia everyone else is discontinued.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Kelly was my favorite of late so that sucks. Hopefully when the above characters get their endings, he brings one back from the list.

Though it's weird that he keeps Eva since the reception for her was rather lukewarm

Reactions: Pgphiv and hqxrjvuh

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Kelly was my favorite of late so that sucks. Hopefully when the above characters get their endings, he brings one back from the list.

Though it's weird that he keeps Eva since the reception for her was rather lukewarm
I feel like Eva doesn't have as much details as other characters which could be a reason of why she's not that popular.

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
I feel like Eva doesn't have as much details as other characters which could be a reason of why she's not that popular.
I like Eva; i'm glad he's keeping her; hell, maybe she'll have a track record much like Cora's and Amanda's..:LOL:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I guess with would be Mia now then. She was updated June this year right?

Diana January july
Eva February August
March I think it was that reporter girl? I don't know know but she is definitely September
Amanda April October
Cora may November
And Mia was June right? So I guess she is most likely to be on December.

Reactions: pedroDlara

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Who speculates MIA! Is correct!!!
It has the sequence of the previous episode, I thought it wasted due to the potential and sequence of its story. However, I began to understand the break in expectations regarding the character, I believe in a sequence with Issac, the boss and Jerome, the partner. It would be cool for Barney to watch as a cuckold, but hidden. It would also be cool for Dob to put on these character horns to help more in the scene, just like Amanda's partner does!
December will be good MIA. But I still really like it and I'm looking forward to the sequel with DIANA. In 2024, may Dob keep both!!!

Mia. Episode 7 [extended] 720p.mp4_000412300.gif
Mia. Episode 7 [extended] 720p.mp4_000450933.gif

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Who speculates MIA! Is correct!!!
It has the sequence of the previous episode, I thought it wasted due to the potential and sequence of its story. However, I began to understand the break in expectations regarding the character, I believe in a sequence with Issac, the boss and Jerome, the partner. It would be cool for Barney to watch as a cuckold, but hidden. It would also be cool for Dob to put on these character horns to help more in the scene, just like Amanda's partner does!
December will be good MIA. But I still really like it and I'm looking forward to the sequel with DIANA. In 2024, may Dob keep both!!!

View attachment 3104420
View attachment 3104421
1690868272147347.jpg

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes