4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
I hope Eva returns..I rather see her than Amanda...
YEP anyway his "voting" thing is just dumb as f*ck and doesn't make sense at all dude is pretending like his animations are fully realistic and take a month to make hence why only a few characters can make it per year...

Jade mark

Oct 22, 2022
What is it about Cora that yall like so much? Is it just that it's different from the others with it having incest? Cause she to me is the least attractive of the girls that were in the poll.
And Amanda is just a waste bruh. I bet for Yuna the hot babe to come back for outdoor anal Fuck .

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I wonder what would be the role of the girl who visits at the end of Cora's episode. I mean, would she be the core of Cora's story? Like a consistent threesome when that girl starts getting hooked on Cora's stepson? probably she is Cora's daughter?

and for Diana. I hope it won't revolve around the gym scene. As I remember she said that she wanted to be a regular, and for her husband also. "to become strong" I mean, She's a doctor. What could be better than banging her patients? that homeless guy is the best candidate. after all watching the TV on episode 7 hasn't been settled yet! I don't want the gym instructor to prove that for Diana's boyfriend.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
As exclusões foram boas, faltou Raquel, Eva estava em melhores condições, poderia ter sido Amanda, essa personagem já fez. Cora desenvolveu sua história, Diana é a melhor, Mia decepcionou, mas tem melhor sequência e carisma. Será bom devolver Kelly e criar outra personagem loira.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes