4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
If he wants to make his completely useless poll useful he should remove Cora from there and just say that she will stay... this version is utterly pathetic for someone who earns 6k a month LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Th1nkerDD and MattX

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
His Subs that acutally PAY.. can DECIDE... no reason to be mad.... as none Payers here....
I merely suggested to make it more interesting... Sure it was a bit overkill but even F95 knows that Cora will be always 1st so why pretend and not make it more interesting? That poll would be totally different if he would do that... Oh btw. I was about to sub just to cast vote but when I saw a preview I gave up completely and it turned out exactly as I thought

• Angry
Reactions: MattX and Kingvlad

Zakon

May 2, 2023
What is it about Cora that yall like so much? Is it just that it's different from the others with it having incest? Cause she to me is the least attractive of the girls that were in the poll.
It's men that like older women, who just so happen to be a large number of his subs (probably because they are older themselves and can afford the subscription better).

No one is saying Cora is good looking. She is a fictional representation of a middle aged woman. It is a fetish, kind of like chubby girls.

Either way, his polls are like an annual disqualification of his actually good looking models. Eva and Rachel are the best looking, they were disqualified. Amanda and Mia are second best, and are about to get disqualified soon.

Doberman should make his fans even happier, by doing away with these polls and adding new characters of a BBW and maybe an old age pensioner.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Just like last January, we will be getting Diana again this January.

So.. this coming year if it's the same pattern for 2023.

2023. 2024
January diana. Diana
February Eva. ?
March Rachel. ?
April Amanda. Amanda
May Cora. Cora
June Mia. Mia.

And it was the same for the second half. So I wonder if it's the same pattern. Who will be for February and March/August September

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amanda!!! Hot, naughty and whore for black people. When he had three episodes with a homeless person, they were good, I liked the character there. That one on the road was her worst episode. The best 10 was the one at home at poker with the bartender! This first impression must be made in your office or hospital. But it's really cool that she does a group, two or even three black people. This one loves a huge black penis. Let's see what's next Tuesday!!!

tinder25

Sep 1, 2020
Just wanted to ask you here guys if anyone miss Pamela? I ve loved her as a doctor and honestly miss her much, I'm curious about your thoughts:D

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DankstasParadise

Oct 2, 2022
You can tell Doberman misses Pamela as she keeps cameoing in other people's stories. The two retired characters I miss most are Linda (teacher fucking her students had potential) and Sindy...I really liked the dynamic Sindy had with Clayton's dad where he seemed to dislike her and find her annoying but still kept fucking her anyway.

Reactions: MattX

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Just wanted to ask you here guys if anyone miss Pamela? I ve loved her as a doctor and honestly miss her much, I'm curious about your thoughts:D
Pamela is the best-looking girl in the bunch, imo.
Amanda is dog-ugly. Seriously, what's happening with that jaw? She looks Neanderthal-like.

For me, all the best girls have been voted off, but as someone has already pointed-out, the patrons have spoken and that's kinda all there is to it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I do wonder if 2024 will be the year where he finishes any of his Big 5?

Like, Cora, has plenty to still give out with her storyline. The fuck buddy she has, her son, the girlfriend, etc.

But Amanda? That storyline is dried up. Doberman should've ended it after 13/14 since the boyfriend writing a book about it was a neat touch. But 15? Just rehashes and pushed a story that is already done. 16 is starting to feel like too much for one character.

Mia still has more to give but if Doberman honestly pushes the storyline past the vacation on the island, it's just not necessary.

Would be a shame to honestly just rehash characters because his other storylines could use it. Eva barely has 2 episodes and I really hope he doesn't ignore her like he did Kelly. If I honestly had to trade one, I would trade Amanda for Kelly because after 15 episodes, what else is there to tell?

Reactions: Thickgravy49
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes