4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
This coming episode of Mia is her 8th episode. We still have 4 to 5 till the boyfriend finds out. I still think the scene is still on the beach or the hotel but I hope at the end of this episode, They have to return back to their town, you know, because of business.
but the boyfriend has to stay because he still has unfinished business. What I meant by the boyfriend's business, is the guy who is at a lost and found still unfinished with the boyfriend, and when he returned to whatever he experienced there. He'll then find out what Mia is doing all along.

but he wouldn't take that hard. because the thing he experienced while he was left all alone, is the guy at lost and found made him watch and "trained" him. and maybe we could get a cameo. Maybe one of the girls who wasn't updated in a long time. At least we could get a scene from her. Maybe in one or two of the episodes of Mia, 7 minutes of it is the boyfriend is being trained and the remaining time would be one sex scene from Mia.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Mia is the only character who has a story sequence. It started with her in the office in the city. Issac blackmailed her and convinced her about interracial sex.
The trip came and the sex on the beach came and she was still reluctant but horny. They went to the hotel and had another sex in Issac's room and Barney listened without knowing that it was his wife.
Issac leaves the scene, goes to get Jerome, Mia has sex with the monitor, he is her second partner outside of marriage and makes her anal debut!
They go back to the hotel now, Issac and Jerome both have sex with her (this episode was the best, in my opinion).
Mia indulges in interracial excitement, Barney has a problem with the suitcase that Issac entrusted, Jerome invites us to go on a yacht cruise, Issac is absent in this episode, greatly improves graphic quality and movement variation.
Sequence with Jerome now with Barney returning and at the barbecue but Jerome is hungry for the blonde and fucks him (but this episode is the weakest).

At the end of 07, Jerome and Issac must have sex together at the request of Issac who called her, it must be in the office or hotel room. If it's in a sauna, better.
But Barney needs to enter the distrust circuit in this episode.
Returning to the city after this and in 09 Mia and Barney live in an apartment and in the same building they have Kelly as a neighbor and that Kelly character would have sex with Mia and Kelly together!

Reactions: Advent154

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022

Note 6. This concerns MIA. Maybe my expectations about the character were higher. DOB sometimes gets uninspired and plays the episode on automatic. I don't know if it was just my eyes but I noticed a distortion in the quality and polish of the characters' images. Now let's find out if and when the next episode is in the queue AMANDA, in my criteria I see MIA and AMANDA as the best, but in the last few the one who really came back to excite us was CORA. EVA also became an interesting character. Now RACHEL and AMANDA are in the SIBERIA phase, very cold and isolated. Who knows KELLY will come back!!! These are observations from a distance, DOBERMAN STUDIO I still see the quality of short animation, you have to be very creative for a story that runs from 10:00 to 12:00.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes