4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
For those of you who don't understand why Dave has a big dick, it's because of the previous chapters that he accidentally took some pills that made his dick grow. The issue is that it seems that those pills have side effects that are just now appearing and we're seeing it. .
The years go by and Cora looks much better, now with all the milk that Dave can produce, he won't have to buy any more Cora milk.
One of the best episodes of Cora, I was quite surprised, how sexy Cora is in her bathing suit, Dave's impulses that he controls himself less and less and Cora wants to control a beast that she herself created and she is realizing that she cannot can control it and the possible side effects of the pills...
And the ending was simply epic, Cora's number one enemy appeared, apparently Marsha is not going to give up so easily, but Cora will have a tough battle, although Cora has the upper hand, but who knows who will be the winner.:unsure::unsure:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
For those of you who don't understand why Dave has a big dick, it's because of the previous chapters
All Dob's male performers has had monster dicks ever since his Patrons voted for the size increase. It's just that for the Cora series Dob bothered to come up with a story. In the other series, the dicks just got bigger without any in-universe explanation.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Now in the MIA queue. In the last one, she and Jerome had sex with him for the third time, leaving the expectation of threesome sex open. Doberman has to be careful, this blonde has slut potential. It would be even better if Barney watched and masturbated watching the scene!!! To twist!!!

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
@DobermanS please make a normal and 7, 8 inch
Dave dick ok brother please it's fat and to huge just do as a previous one I think episodes 10 you have done it

Reactions: De_OA

De_OA

Aug 5, 2023
You do understand this is the wrong place to ask?

Go to Dob's patreon, and vote with your wallet.
The forum is meant to express opinions and thoughts, read the forum rules. Therefore, telling tales about him having to go vote with his wallet is completely unnecessary.

Maybe because I used to be a sponsor of this patreon and from time to time, the vote was adjusted from the side that created the content itself. So don't need these fairy tales that you have to vote with your wallet.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Good morning. is it possible to have the Cora footage without captions (i.e. raw version) ? Thank you.
Captions are encoded into the video. It'll be on the same vein as trying to remove a watermark. Not going to be possible to remove them without outright cropping the video

Reactions: bob danio

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
In ten days or so we will get a preview. I believe we will get Mia. but I hope it's either Kelly or Linda. A Housewife or a married teacher..

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
will he ever make a pregnant video? all those pregnant dialogues and nil output. And to be honest, it's getting pretty boring now. Dicks like tree trunks, female genital's like road manholes, same overall concept with slight difference here and there.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes