4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Amanda!!! Hot, naughty and whore for black people. When he had three episodes with a homeless person, they were good, I liked the character there. That one on the road was her worst episode. The best 10 was the one at home at poker with the bartender! This first impression must be made in your office or hospital. But it's really cool that she does a group, two or even three black people. This one loves a huge black penis. Let's see what's next Tuesday!!!
Are we really getting Diana this day?

pearsman

Jun 27, 2018
What is it about Cora that yall like so much? Is it just that it's different from the others with it having incest? Cause she to me is the least attractive of the girls that were in the poll.
I would like to ask why Amanda got so many episodes cause she is the least attractive girl because of her crack face. But I respect other's opinion. I am so glad Cora got so many love.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I thought we will have the episode right now. Basing on the body of the guy, I don't think it's the homeless guy. Probably it's the other patient. The one Diana have a threesome with the homeless guy but since the gym scene was just last episode, more likely it is him.

Hope it's the homeless guy.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITAR]

Adivinhe! Neste quadro ela está em outra casa. No episódio 2 da Kelly ela foi até o apartamento do cara da manutenção, era um episódio show, nesse aqui seria fantástico a Diana estar batendo nesse apartamento, o mesmo cara e a Kelly estão lá juntos perto da Kelly. Diana, você é muito gostosa!!!

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Guess! In this frame she is in another house. In Kelly episode 2 she went to the maintenance guy's apartment, it was an episode show, in this one it would be fantastic for Diana to be knocking in this apartment, the same guy and Kelly are there together around Kelly. Diana, you are too hot!!!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guess! In this frame she is in another house. In Kelly episode 2 she went to the maintenance guy's apartment, it was an episode show, in this one it would be fantastic for Diana to be knocking in this apartment, the same guy and Kelly are there together around Kelly. Diana, you are too hot!!!
I don't think it's the same one but anything could be possible because we never seen the living room of the maintenance guy And Kelly making a cameo would be good but let's hope it's not like with Amanda, When Pamela cameo on her episode. In that, Pamela only do bj. Let's hope if Kelly cameo, she's only the Queen of spades and Kelly teaching Diana how to ride a bbc properly.

• Hey there
Reactions: pedroDlara

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Guys! Who can confirm if it is fact or fake!
Dob did the poll and removed the characters Rachel and Eva, but apparently it was a more serious case.
Rachel in the last episode couldn't avoid an ANAL pregnancy with the BLACK actor who forcefully possessed her, her friend and future boyfriend was shocked by the fact but decided to take over the future baby as long as she marries him. She is temporarily away until she has the baby!
The reason for Eva was the compulsive jealousy of her cuckold husband, he decided to attack her while still on the set of the short film, the black actor took the pain and cured her husband who declared that he was homosexual and was going to live with him. Eva is psychologically shaken and asked for leave to rethink her career.
Kelly is negotiating her return but she also demanded scenes with other girls and her preference is DIANA! It will be?

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Diana. A shame about episode 12. Weak, but still not worse than episode 10, this is the weakest. The best ones were 9 and 11! Dob has a lot of creativity when he wants, today it is more channeled towards CORA. Mia takes the alternative, but he is wasting and losing the script with DIANA. Amanda has nothing else to tell, she's just there for the fanboys! This episode today 12 of DIANA makes no sense, boyfriend at work decides to go for an exam, meets girlfriend and she goes into a room and has sex with a patient, scenes and positions were bad, it reminded me of RACHEL, maybe DOB's idea is to destroy the character. A shame, really!

Reactions: Joram34
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes