VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well, if the incest laws in New Amsterdam are the same as in nearby Rhode Island, Mom making out with Viv and Aunt would be perfectly legal.

I was a little curious that if you invite Mom to the party as Viv's date, I believe Viv tells the bouncer that Mom is both her mother and her date, and the bouncer doesn't bat an eye.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I told the bouncer the same. :) Of course she was her date! :love: Even if mom needed a bit to get used to it. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well, if the incest laws in New Amsterdam are the same as in nearby Rhode Island, Mom making out with Viv and Aunt would be perfectly legal.

I was a little curious that if you invite Mom to the party as Viv's date, I believe Viv tells the bouncer that Mom is both her mother and her date, and the bouncer doesn't bat an eye.
Almost. Bouncer asks if Viv is Mom's daughter. Viv then says that she is not a child and "this beautiful woman is my date".

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
But for something more cheerful...
You know who I would love to take part in Viv's whipping session? Shanna. She's the perfect candidate. She is both beautiful and a bitch. I can imagine Viv saying "vengeance is mine!" as she cracks the whip. :love: And Shanna whimpering and moaning as the whip hits her tits and pussy. :sneaky:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I wished mom would come around and become Viv's girlfriend...:cry:
I agree. The main ending I want is a romantic monogamous relationship between Viv and Mom. But that bet Mom proposes is ridiculous. :(

But I'm afraid mom is too used to having her many lovers. It is almost like she has forgotten what a romantic relationship can be. And she has severe trouble empathizing with Viv on top of that. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
But for something more cheerful...
You know who I would love to take part in Viv's whipping session? Shanna. She's the perfect candidate. She is both beautiful and a bitch. I can imagine Viv saying "vengeance is mine!" as she cracks the whip. :love: And Shanna whimpering and moaning as the whip hits her tits and pussy. :sneaky:
I'll settle for a Shanna/Malina combo with Mom holding the other whip. :cool:

• Love

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree. The main ending I want is a romantic monogamous relationship between Viv and Mom. But that bet Mom proposes is ridiculous. :(

But I'm afraid mom is too used to having her many lovers. It is almost like she has forgotten what a romantic relationship can be. And she has severe trouble empathizing with Viv on top of that. :cry:
I don't think that's true. That Mom still wears her wedding ring I find incredibly romantic.

I would like to see a bit more romance though in the Viv/Mom/Eva route though. Just them, enjoying each other's company with no sex involved. Might not last long, but at least an attempt.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

I don't think that's true. That Mom still wears her wedding ring I find incredibly romantic.

I would like to see a bit more romance though in the Viv/Mom/Eva route though. Just them, enjoying each other's company with no sex involved. Might not last long, but at least an attempt.
Mom and Viv as a couple. :love: Or Des and Viv. :love: OR Mom&Des&Viv. :LOL: To give mom some distraction from the monotony of a one on one relationship. :rolleyes: And because I find Des really sweet. :love:
Does mom still love her husband? o_O That could maybe explain her reluctance to enter an another romantic relationship... Maybe she feels noone could replace him, or measure up to him. :unsure:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Hot damn. :love: I'm having a hard time not to smile like an idiot. :) Because I'm writing this at work. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Fortunately, I'm working from home today. :)

Changing subjects a bit. BWG mentioned that next update is going to have a "jobs" scene. I'm trying to remember what job offers Viv has gotten so far. What I can remember is adult store, the diner where Shanna works and the bar where the party was held. Have I missed anything?

What job are you thinking is most suitable for Viv? For me I'm leaning toward the adult store, could be interesting. Shanna is right out unless aforementioned whipping session is a daily routine :devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, she is present when she wants to. But how did she know they were going to be there? I doubt she is always following them around.

And my questions really leads to: Can you hide from Tara and if yes, how do you do it?
Tara is a demon, that was revealed in his other game.

How powerful she is we don't know but it's safe to say that town is fully controlled by her.

Reactions: Romenjack

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Fortunately, I'm working from home today. :)

Changing subjects a bit. BWG mentioned that next update is going to have a "jobs" scene. I'm trying to remember what job offers Viv has gotten so far. What I can remember is adult store, the diner where Shanna works and the bar where the party was held. Have I missed anything?

What job are you thinking is most suitable for Viv? For me I'm leaning toward the adult store, could be interesting. Shanna is right out unless aforementioned whipping session is a daily routine :devilish:
Yeah, employee benefits. Best employee gets to whip his annoying colleagues once a week! :devilish:
Hmm, bdsm dungeon? :giggle: As a mistress. :devilish: If not, probably the bar. :)
I think you didn't miss any.
But as end game co-managing Becca. Make it into a family bussiness. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Tara is a demon, that was revealed in his other game.

How powerful she is we don't know but it's safe to say that town is fully controlled by her.
Of course. But I'm more interested in the nature of her powers and her goals. Is she some sort of higher level succubus that feeds of sexual interactions around town? Or is she just having fun?

I'm not sure how far "fully controlled" goes. I don't think she is personally responsible for everything going on around town, as in her ordering it to be done. Such as the drug dealings of Shanna and whatever Malina is up to etc. But she can likely put an end to it if she wanted. Tara seems to me more laid back and only interfering when it collides with her own plans and otherwise lets people do whatever they want.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Of course. But I'm more interested in the nature of her powers and her goals. Is she some sort of higher level succubus that feeds of sexual interactions around town? Or is she just having fun?

I'm not sure how far "fully controlled" goes. I don't think she is personally responsible for everything going on around town, as in her ordering it to be done. Such as the drug dealings of Shanna and whatever Malina is up to etc. But she can likely put an end to it if she wanted. Tara seems to me more laid back and only interfering when it collides with her own plans and otherwise lets people do whatever they want.
I don't think really "controling" as a ruler would. More pushing them in a certain direction. And watching the chaos unfold. ;) As I mentioned, a real life Sims game. :giggle: But, as far as her magic powers go, we can only speculate. Yes, I do believe she is a high level demon, but her powers do have a limit. Is she a succubus? Succubi traditionaly have sex with men. Or more precisely they appear in their dreams. Or at least during the night when they are asleep. It's incubi that have sex with woman. There is even a theory that they are the same being. As a succubus she takes the semen of a man (and his energy) and as an incubus gives the semen to a woman. :sneaky: So propably just a high level demon.
I think the extent of her powers is the question here. Is it a magical sphere of influence, that surrounds her, maybe even engulfs the entire city? Or does she have to influence individual people? Which would be impractical and isn't fully in line with what is observed by Katherine and others. So, is her influence like radiation? That it lingers around a place and given a longer time period she could irradiate the entire city as she moves around. The other question is then, is it a "constant effect spell" that surrounds her like an aura or just when she actively casts spells that some of the magic sticks around. Like radiation. :unsure:
Atomic demon, sequel to Atomic blonde.:LOL:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't think really "controling" as a ruler would. More pushing them in a certain direction. And watching the chaos unfold. ;) As I mentioned, a real life Sims game. :giggle: But, as far as her magic powers go, we can only speculate. Yes, I do believe she is a high level demon, but her powers do have a limit. Is she a succubus? Succubi traditionaly have sex with men. Or more precisely they appear in their dreams. Or at least during the night when they are asleep. It's incubi that have sex with woman. There is even a theory that they are the same being. As a succubus she takes the semen of a man (and his energy) and as an incubus gives the semen to a woman. :sneaky: So propably just a high level demon.
I think the extent of her powers is the question here. Is it a magical sphere of influence, that surrounds her, maybe even engulfs the entire city? Or does she have to influence individual people? Which would be impractical and isn't fully in line with what is observed by Katherine and others. So, is her influence like radiation? That it lingers around a place and given a longer time period she could irradiate the entire city as she moves around. The other question is then, is it a "constant effect spell" that surrounds her like an aura or just when she actively casts spells that some of the magic sticks around. Like radiation. :unsure:
Atomic demon, sequel to Atomic blonde.:LOL:
I chose "succubus" because they are usually depicted in female form. Incubus are usually male form. I'm not aware if there is a name for "lesbian sex demon".

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
We have previously touched upon Tara's goals. So a private pussy paradise is a given. :sneaky:
What if she really is a succubus? Because it's convenient for BWG. ;) Than you would be right that she has another reason than having fun. Is she then getting stronger the more energy she gets? o_O Could she turn Viv gay right away, even as an adult because her powers are stronger now? All estimates go out of the window then! :eek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not aware if there is a name for "lesbian sex demon".
Going by known lore they don't exist however Lilith was bisexual.

That being said I don;t think she's a Succubus.

If we consider her appearance in the other game she's offering the mother a chance to have a child with her own daughter which I don't think a Succubus could do.

Considering it was also a wish by that mother then it could be possible Tara is some form of Djinn.

Could she turn Viv gay right away, even as an adult because her powers are stronger now? All estimates go out of the window then! :eek:
If you follow the conversations Viv has with people she was already gay.

She never enjoyed sex with men and only did it because it was the "normal" thing to do. She wasn't particularly interested in any of her boyfriends.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

She never enjoyed sex with men and only did it because it was the "normal" thing to do. She wasn't particularly interested in any of her boyfriends.
You sure? I have only found references that she didn't enjoy cunnilingus from her boyfriends. I haven't found anything suggesting she didn't enjoy vaginal boy/girl sex.

But after she has tasted pussy she don't want to go back. And that is probably a good indicator though.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Going by known lore they don't exist however Lilith was bisexual.

That being said I don;t think she's a Succubus.

If we consider her appearance in the other game she's offering the mother a chance to have a child with her own daughter which I don't think a Succubus could do.

Considering it was also a wish by that mother then it could be possible Tara is some form of Djinn.

Djinn? She has a tail. I'm more for high level demon. Obviously BWG can modify it as he sees fit.
That's what I speculated about whether she was already gay or not. For convenience sake. Opinion seems to be divided on the matter. And no definitive statement was given from BWG.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
You sure? I have only found references that she didn't enjoy cunnilingus from her boyfriends. I haven't found anything suggesting she didn't enjoy vaginal boy/girl sex.

But after she has tasted pussy she don't want to go back. And that is probably a good indicator though.
IIRC her bio says something along the lines of not really enjoying the sex the night she lost her virginity.

Outside of that though, there are plenty of implications in the game she leans toward women, if not entirely lesbian. I don't think there's much to analyze; seems to me it's simply a case of dev leaning more toward 'show don't tell' element instead of exposition "This is the MC. She's gay." type of thing.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes