VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
IIRC her bio says something along the lines of not really enjoying the sex the night she lost her virginity.

Outside of that though, there are plenty of implications in the game she leans toward women, if not entirely lesbian. I don't think there's much to analyze; seems to me it's simply a case of dev leaning more toward 'show don't tell' element instead of exposition "This is the MC. She's gay." type of thing.
But aren't there mentions of her having boyfriends in the past and Des's surprised reaction when asked the question while drinking with her and Katherine? :)
By the way, I am fine with her being gay from birth, as then my previous theory is sound. But if not, it requires modification. See bottom of last page. :)
Of course, she could be bi, leaning more towards women. :cautious:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So no in New Amsterdam? Awww :cry:.
I think that beach may come up in the story but I don't think those images are from the "real" game as preview.

That reminds me: how is Tara actually is keeping tab on people? Does she have some sort of omniscience so she knows what they are doing regardless of where she is? Or does she need to be physically near? And does she need to actually travel between locations or is she teleporting or something similar?
I think she is after to god in the ranking list, she can move between different dimensions and choose different forms(Or how people sees her)

I always remember when I thought Tara was somelike "super agent" but it was something else :LOL:

But when the next meeting is with Tara (same as in the saloon) and Vivian can ask Tara about things, they are not free like the first time but well, I think we'll have to wait.

Other things is how about that Malina and organized crime+ new drugs, I don't think Tara has anything to do with the drug thing or does she have? :eek::unsure:

The drug queen from another dimension!

By the way, I am fine with her being gay from birth,
Let's just say that Vivian didn't know she was gay but after Tara's kiss she knew it for sure ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
As far as I can tell Viv has never considered a woman as sexual or romantic partner before Tara's kiss.
She has had multiple boyfriends before. Unclear how much she enjoyed it. But she evidently didn't get completely turned off by men.
After she has had lesbian sex she don't want to go back to men.
Was she lesbian from birth? Probably, but not self evident.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I think that beach may come up in the story but I don't think those images are from the "real" game as preview.

I think she is after to god in the ranking list, she can move between different dimensions and choose different forms(Or how people sees her)

I always remember when I thought Tara was somelike "super agent" but it was something else :LOL:

But when the next meeting is with Tara (same as in the saloon) and Vivian can ask Tara about things, they are not free like the first time but well, I think we'll have to wait.

Other things is how about that Malina and organized crime+ new drugs, I don't think Tara has anything to do with the drug thing or does she have? :eek::unsure:

The drug queen from another dimension!

Let's just say that Vivian didn't know she was gay but after Tara's kiss she knew it for sure ;)
Yeah, Tara showed her the way. That's what you wanted to say? ;)
Tara's end goal remains unknown. If she has any. Why you ask come to Earth in the first place? Hell is a place of punishment and suffering. She's after pleasure. She's rather unknown on Earth, or at least can stay anonymous. Because who believes in hell and demons today, right? And she can move unseen and remain hidden if she wants. Here she can create her own paradise. Not bound by rules of hell. Beyond that? I don't know. Making the whole world like that? Establishing a female run society? Which would then worship her as a goddess? :giggle:

• Thinking Face

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
As far as I can tell Viv has never considered a woman as sexual or romantic partner before Tara's kiss.
She has had multiple boyfriends before. Unclear how much she enjoyed it. But she evidently didn't get completely turned off by men.
After she has had lesbian sex she don't want to go back to men.
Was she lesbian from birth? Probably, but not self evident.
So born lesbian, but social conditioning made her go for men? Hm, she was living since she was 10 in New Amsterdam. And her mom was sleeping with women and seems free spirited. So she most likely didn't pressure her into going out with boys. But society as a whole? Hm, people move into New Amsterdam, thus it's not only those women born there. But yeah, maybe.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, Tara showed her the way. That's what you wanted to say? ;)
Tara's end goal remains unknown. If she has any. Why you ask come to Earth in the first place? Hell is a place of punishment and suffering. She's after pleasure. She's rather unknown on Earth, or at least can stay anonymous. Because who believes in hell and demons today, right? And she can move unseen and remain hidden if she wants. Here she can create her own paradise. Not bound by rules of hell. Beyond that? I don't know. Making the whole world like that? Establishing a female run society? Which would then worship her as a goddess? :giggle:
But as for Tara, is Tara the only one of her kind or are there more Demons as there are more Gods in Roman mythology :unsure:

I have to say that supernaturalism in "adult games" is not my favourite thing but I've liked that Tara has only been in the "background" so far. So I hope there won't be many demons or gods out there in the city :censored:

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we're not sure if Vivian was gay or straight in the first place but I'm pretty sure that Des was totally straight before the game happened.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
But as for Tara, is Tara the only one of her kind or are there more Demons as there are more Gods in Roman mythology :unsure:

I have to say that supernaturalism in "adult games" is not my favourite thing but I've liked that Tara has only been in the "background" so far. So I hope there won't be many demons or gods out there in the city :censored:

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we're not sure if Vivian was gay or straight in the first place but I'm pretty sure that Des was totally straight before the game happened.
I thought about it before. If there are more demons in New Amsterdam. Maybe they are her eyes and ears. ;) Like her agents. And that's how she knows what's going on. Plus if she did put a magic "tracking device" on persons of interest, like Viv or mom. ;)

If BWG used real world sources: :)

Des totaly straight? ;) But sure is curious.
Going back to the drinking session with Katherine, Des admits she either would do it or did kiss a few girls before. ;)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I thought about it before. If there are more demons in New Amsterdam. Maybe they are her eyes and ears. ;) Like her agents. And that's how she knows what's going on. Plus if she did put a magic "tracking device" on persons of interest, like Viv or mom. ;)
Maybe Clara, the adult store clerk, is one such agent? She seemed to be familiar with Tara at least.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Going back to the drinking session with Katherine, Des admits she either would do it or did kiss a few girls before.
Ooh god damn, you mean that at club..... I totally forget it.

"Katherine kisses Des"

Vivian to Katherine: "Hey bitch thats my girl!"
(This happen in my imagination, not in the game :sad: )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Maybe Clara, the adult store clerk, is one such agent? She seemed to be familiar with Tara at least.
Yeah, could be. Nobody said she does only employ other demons. She could have human agents as well. If there are no othere demons present in New Amsterdam, then only human agents.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ooh god damn, you mean that at club..... I totally forget it.

"Katherine kisses Des"

Vivian to Katherine: "Hey bitch thats my girl!"
(This happen in my imagination, not in the game :sad: )
Yep, hands of. She's mine! :mad: That's why rather went with Katherine showing how to twerk. ;) You want something, then give me something in return.
And don't get me even started about the toilet scene at the party at one playthrough. I thought I would fucking kill them if they didn't run away fast enough.:mad: And Des threw a hissy fit to boot. :mad:

What do you think about a Viv+mom+Des relationship? With Des being their cute little kitty. :) Like a dirty daughter. :love:

• Love
Reactions: bacienvu88

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What do you think about a Viv+mom+Des relationship? With Des being their cute little kitty.
Incest is not my favorite thing(sorry.. again!) but I've been following with interest how Vivian and Mom's relationship is progressing or not progressing at all(Reject)

I think as Des is new to this "gay" thing he just wants to be with Vivian.

Actually there is a different dialogue in the Viv+Des+Beca at part:
-In one discussion, Des is not so enthusiastic about threesomes(but it happend anyway)
-On other discussion Des is more compliant about it

I was supposed to find out what the difference is between the two, but I haven't had the time.
But I'd bet it's related to somehow the Des's affpoints

But the point was: I dont think Vivian+Mom+Des never happen because we have already Viv+Mom+Eva

Now Tara is watching this conversation from somewhere in her castle:
-Hold me beer! and snaps her fingers
-Vivian+Mom+Des finds themselves naked in bed "what the hell happend here?"

Edit:
And don't get me even started about the toilet scene at the party at one playthrough. I thought I would fucking kill them if they didn't run away fast enough.
I think that was caused by Shanna give drugs to Des and some on route Katherine says what Des is under the influence of and it's the same drug that Malina and Shanna are "using" or sharing or somelike that.

I'm not a 100% sure how this drugs things went.... again I should have written it down :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Incest is not my favorite thing(sorry.. again!) but I've been following with interest how Vivian and Mom's relationship is progressing or not progressing at all(Reject)

I think as Des is new to this "gay" thing he just wants to be with Vivian.

Actually there is a different dialogue in the Viv+Des+Beca at part:
-In one discussion, Des is not so enthusiastic about threesomes(but it happend anyway)
-On other discussion Des is more compliant about it

I was supposed to find out what the difference is between the two, but I haven't had the time.
But I'd bet it's related to somehow the Des's affpoints

But the point was: I dont think Vivian+Mom+Des never happen because we have already Viv+Mom+Eva

Now Tara is watching this conversation from somewhere in her castle:
-Hold me beer! and snaps her fingers
-Vivian+Mom+Des finds themselves naked in bed "what the hell happend here?"
Viv after a quick glance grabs hold of the situation and moms boob a starts sucking. With the other hand she smashes Des's head into the other boob. Mom only gasps in surprise. Tara looks on with a satisfied grin. To be continued. Maybe...

I know we have Viv+mom+Eva. Though I'd ruther have Viv+mom+Des, or Viv+mom+Becca. Or best Viv+mom+Des+Becca.
But I also know there are fans of Eva. ;) Even though I am not among them.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I think that was caused by Shanna give drugs to Des and some on route Katherine says what Des is under the influence of and it's the same drug that Malina and Shanna are "using" or sharing or somelike that.

I'm not a 100% sure how this drugs things went.... again I should have written it down
I know. But still. How the fuck do they dare. :mad: Malina and Shanna should have been of course punished. :devilish:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Malina and Shanna should have been of course punished.
One of my theories had to do with malina.
If Vivian doesn't go to the party or if Vivian goes to the party without Mom, Malina could fool Beca somehow and start some kind of blackmail route through her, involving Vivian.

But it would be impossible(Or very difficult) to do this in such a way that only one route would allow Malina to blackmail Vivian and her CO... But other hand... how I forget M.S harper:unsure::eek:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Viv after a quick glance grabs hold of the situation and moms boob a starts sucking. With the other hand she smashes Des's head into the other boob. Mom only gasps in surprise. Tara looks on with a satisfied grin. To be continued. Maybe...

I know we have Viv+mom+Eva. Though I'd ruther have Viv+mom+Des, or Viv+mom+Becca. Or best Viv+mom+Des+Becca.
But I also know there are fans of Eva. ;) Even though I am not among them.
The problem with Viv+Mom+Eva is I don't trust Mom to not steal Eva from Viv. So when focusing on Eva I don't include Mom.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
One of my theories had to do with malina.
If Vivian doesn't go to the party or if Vivian goes to the party without Mom, Malina could fool Beca somehow and start some kind of blackmail route through her, involving Vivian.

But it would be impossible(Or very difficult) to do this in such a way that only one route would allow Malina to blackmail Vivian and her CO... But other hand... how I forget M.S harper:unsure::eek:
I very unfortunate scenario could unfold when Viv doesn't go to the party or goes but does not help Becca. :( On my first play through I thought "how annoying. I want to party with Des" but then it turned into a fun encounter with Becca and Des. ;) Now I think if I go to the party (without mom) I can't let Malina have her way. So I help Becca, if only to piss Malina off. ;)
Yes, technically you could have that one route where Malina does abuse Becca, but you probably wouldn't even know. To blackmail Viv, Viv would have to accept the offer or fail at the negotiation.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The problem with Viv+Mom+Eva is I don't trust Mom to not steal Eva from Viv. So when focusing on Eva I don't include Mom.
I'm thinking Eva would monopolize mom. Either way Viv would be left out. Unless a dominant Viv draws her boundaries / puts her in her place.
I prefer our cute little kitty at Viv's side and mom on the other. Of course she would try to hog all the attention, but our kitty is well behaved and knows to return the affection. :love:
Unless some bitch drugs her and she goes into heat. :mad:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm thinking Eva would monopolize mom. Either way Viv would be left out. Unless a dominant Viv draws her boundaries / puts her in her place.
I prefer our cute little kitty at Viv's side and mom on the other. Of course she would try to hog all the attention, but our kitty is well behaved and knows to return the affection. :love:
Unless some bitch drugs her and she goes into heat. :mad:
Why Eva works and not Des is simply that Eva is better at adapting and going with the flow. And is attracted to both Mom and Viv anyway, so there's no chance of one monopolising the other.

Besides, Mom wouldn't monopolise a lover like that, and Viv doesn't have the gravitas.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Why Eva works and not Des is simply that Eva is better at adapting and going with the flow. And is attracted to both Mom and Viv anyway, so there's no chance of one monopolising the other.

Besides, Mom wouldn't monopolise a lover like that, and Viv doesn't have the gravitas.
Well, I think the story has only started to pick up speed and has still a long way to go before it's over. :)
And many things can happen. ;)

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes