VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
i read somewhere you can have scenes with the mom, but the version I'm playing stops just after frenching the mom for the first time. am i playing an old version?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i read somewhere you can have scenes with the mom, but the version I'm playing stops just after frenching the mom for the first time. am i playing an old version?
There are scenes with the Mom, and scenes with both Mom and Eva. I can PM you a walkthrough to get the Viv/Mom/Eva threesome if you'd like

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
There're actually 4 different variations of the scene with the mom 2 in the home 1 being the threesome with Eva and 2 in the hotel to get the alternate hotel scene reject the mom either at home or at the party when she tries to kiss you then the next morning when she has the long talk with you choose the okay option and enjoy.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There is one and only route:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love.

Out of curiosity what is the called that hat/cap Des is wearing in english?

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
There is one and only route:

:love.

Out of curiosity what is the called that hat/cap Des is wearing in english?

I would say it's a sun visor cap, but if I have to be honest, I don't even know what it's called in my native language.
Apart from on the tennis court, I've never seen anyone wear it (voluntarily). lol

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I would say it's a sun visor cap, but if I have to be honest, I don't even know what it's called in my native language.
Apart from on the tennis court, I've never seen anyone wear it (voluntarily). lol
Back in the 80/90's some people used this in Finland.

But I think "Sun cap" is fine, I might even know what the other means.

• Haha
Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Back in the 80/90's some people used this in Finland.

But I think "Sun cap" is fine, I might even know what the other means.

I think it's more of an 80s thing, my eldest sister had them but they were all hideous and impractical, I mean, great, at least I won't have too bad a sunburn on my face when they rush me to the hospital for the heat stroke.... maybe there's even a cute nurse there, who knows?!

Reactions: Sorrow85

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So just so everyone is aware, I'll be posting this on all my pages.
Concerning Subscribestar

So I do not know how many of you were aware of this but Subscribestar is a Russian owned company. And just to be clear I have no animosity to this site or the people that run it. They have nothing to do with what is going on.

However, a fear that I had several weeks ago appears to be coming to fruition. Last month, Subscibestar only collected about 300 dollars of the 370 that should have been collected. And this month they have not collected anything so far. I fear that what has happened is that credit card companies are not allowing the charges to go through. I have no confirmation of this as Subscribestar has made no official statement and my email enquiry has so far gone unanswered.

That being said, nothing will change in terms of production on my end. I will continue to work on the game as much as I can. I have been working on reduced hours at my job because this was giving me enough that I didn't have to work all the time. I will see if I can get some more hours again to make up for the loss of income.

As supporting me has always been voluntary, just know that I am not asking or expecting you to do anything. I am simply trying to keep you all in the know of what is going on. But if you would like to send a tip or extra donation my way, I recommend for the time being you do it on my Coffee page as that is done through paypal.

It does not look like Subscribestar is canceling any subscriptions so it is possible that in the future you will be billed for however long this went on or just get a single bill like nothing had happened.

So now you know everything that I know.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So just so everyone is aware, I'll be posting this on all my pages.
Concerning Subscribestar

So I do not know how many of you were aware of this but Subscribestar is a Russian owned company. And just to be clear I have no animosity to this site or the people that run it. They have nothing to do with what is going on.

However, a fear that I had several weeks ago appears to be coming to fruition. Last month, Subscibestar only collected about 300 dollars of the 370 that should have been collected. And this month they have not collected anything so far. I fear that what has happened is that credit card companies are not allowing the charges to go through. I have no confirmation of this as Subscribestar has made no official statement and my email enquiry has so far gone unanswered.

That being said, nothing will change in terms of production on my end. I will continue to work on the game as much as I can. I have been working on reduced hours at my job because this was giving me enough that I didn't have to work all the time. I will see if I can get some more hours again to make up for the loss of income.

As supporting me has always been voluntary, just know that I am not asking or expecting you to do anything. I am simply trying to keep you all in the know of what is going on. But if you would like to send a tip or extra donation my way, I recommend for the time being you do it on my Coffee page as that is done through paypal.

It does not look like Subscribestar is canceling any subscriptions so it is possible that in the future you will be billed for however long this went on or just get a single bill like nothing had happened.

So now you know everything that I know.
How about buymecoffee all good?

Reactions: afterlights

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So reading about Visa and Mastercard suspense business with Russian:
I assume that Subscribestar will have a serious throwback. Unkhow, how this will affect us here, but it will.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Update Monday

Hello all

Just giving a progress report on the upcoming update. As previously stated its going to be focusing on the Sorority party with Evaline. I'm trying to learn from my mistakes with the Rebecca party and creating an event that while it has different options based on previous choices, things aren't so radically different each time that I had to essentially do the same event 4 different time.

That being said, I'm going to do my best to have the next update out Monday April 11. So look forward to it and thank you for your support.

And here is a little teaser of what you can expect from this update

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes