VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well all this for a little scene in a movie theater !! And i have a question, why is there nobody in that theater ? they just fuck openly as if nobody could ever come in.
Those girls are bored, they go in a boring theater, seeing a boring movie and end up have some boring sex to try to save the day!:ROFLMAO:
It looked like two school girls trying to roleplay some soft master and slave for beginners, and where is that motherfucking dog, i was hoping for some bestiality but i'm fucked i guess!o_O

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well all this for a little scene in a movie theater !! And i have a question, why is there nobody in that theater ? they just fuck openly as if nobody could ever come in.
Those girls are bored, they go in a boring theater, seeing a boring movie and end up have some boring sex to try to save the day!:ROFLMAO:
It looked like two school girls trying to roleplay some soft master and slave for beginners, and where is that motherfucking dog, i was hoping for some bestiality but i'm fucked i guess!o_O
To be fair, not watching boring movies when in a dark movie theatre was one of my favourite excuses for shenanigans when I was younger.

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
It looked like two school girls trying to roleplay some soft master and slave for beginners

And of course, at their age, you were already the reincarnation of Casanova, Mary Magdalene and the Marquis de Sade all rolled into one, weren't you, already completely experienced and fully versed for sure; you never needed anything like an experimental or a phase of self-discovery, did you?

Des and Viv are not only acting like two inexperienced schoolgirls, they are two inexperienced schoolgirls, at least when it comes to the specific theme you are talking about, and don't you think that this is a much more realistic approach than throwing them into a perfectly defined mistress-pet relationship right away?

To be fair, not watching boring movies when in a dark movie theatre was one of my favourite excuses for shenanigans when I was younger.

The parents of a childhood friend of mine were still running their own beautiful 1950s movie theatre at the time, only the technical equipment had been brought up to date in the main room; for me as a little girl the whole place felt like a wonderland.
And only later, when we realised the many advantages and possibilities of a partial darkness, a sound system that drowned out everything and a low number of visitors...

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough?
I don't think so (looking at JokerLeader ?) and there is my guide and then its this too but Saturday "aka we know better as party day" creates so many different paths that it's really really hard to create a WT for this one.

We can only hope that BWG will make us a WT one day.

If you like BWG's art and story you might like Moteher Lovers Society too but its much much more simply way to play than DDoS.

Reactions: JokerLeader

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I think this aunt is nonexistent cause I've tried everything rejected the mom at home and at the party moved out with Dez and still no phone call nothing nada.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I think this aunt is nonexistent cause I've tried everything rejected the mom at home and at the party moved out with Dez and still no phone call nothing nada.
I'm not sure what the problem would be. If you reject mom on any path, and go live with Des or Evaline you should receive a visit from the Aunt

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I'm not sure what the problem would be. If you reject mom on any path, and go live with Des or Evaline you should receive a visit from the Aunt
That's what I thought but so far nothing I've tried everything from sub to dom even cycled through every 1'st question so far nothing.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
That's what I thought but so far nothing I've tried everything from sub to dom even cycled through every 1'st question so far nothing.
Don't know what the problem would be. I just played through it a couple of times, and living with Evaline and Des both got me the Aunt. What version of the game are you playing?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Don't know what the problem would be. I just played through it a couple of times, and living with Evaline and Des both got me the Aunt. What version of the game are you playing?
The latest 0.5.3 now I did install the gallery mod would that have anything to do with my conundrum?

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I'm pretty sure it's already been discussed in a previous thread but when Harper is talking to Viv about the paper essay talking about the story of a girl that falls in love with another girl that turns out to be a demon is Harper talking about herself perhaps falling in love with Tara hmm and since we know that Tara is a demon probably a desire demon at that why did she target Viv for her amusement was it just to pull Viv out of her shell or is there something more sinister at play here and by whom is Tara doing this did the mom make some kind of deal with Tara so she could finally get into her daughter's pants cause she got sick and tired of waiting for her daughter to come around so to speak because when you're in the hotel Tara mentions to the mom that she already paid in full now was that just for the hotel room stay or did she meant that she paid in full for Tara's demonic personal services.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes