VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

JJRobbie

Feb 1, 2021
How many threesome/group scenes are there? I've found 2 so far; threesome with mc, mom, and Evaline. Another with mc, Des, and Rebecca.

ElCafillero

Mar 9, 2018
So Im trying use walkthrough to get mom+ Eva threesome. But it always fail on telling ms. Harper to fuck off, I simply dont have this option here and I dont know what Im doing wrong

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
So Im trying use walkthrough to get mom+ Eva threesome. But it always fail on telling ms. Harper to fuck off, I simply dont have this option here and I dont know what Im doing wrong
I think you need to be dominant, it is one of the earlier choices, after you meet Tara in the Sex shop, when you go to bed, choose I want to be confident like her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElCafillero

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
It's my mistake - it should be "Vi thinks ‘I want to be confident like her’ after being bought a sex toy by Tara"

I'll update

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElCafillero

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does this game allow you to have a multiple relationships, or do you have to choose someone?
Well there's the Mom/Eva route where Mom is actively encouraging the MC (Viv) to fuck other people. I think there's a scene where you can fuck Des on the route too (in the art room)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Edit: I deleted the quote, this was wrong quote!

---------

I think you need to be dominant, it is one of the earlier choices, after you meet Tara in the Sex shop, when you go to bed, choose I want to be confident like her.
It's my mistake - it should be "Vi thinks ‘I want to be confident like her’ after being bought a sex toy by Tara"

I'll update
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the bluffing option also give Eva and Mom a lesbian scene(Same as Eva living with Viv)
But Bluff is harder to get to succeed because you need 3 lies points.

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the bluffing option also give Eva and Mom a lesbian scene(Same as Eva living with Viv)
But Bluff is harder to get to succeed because you need 3 lies points.
I think there's a number of ways to get to a lot of the scenes (with slightly different dialogue), but I tried to go for ones which were simple to follow

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think there's a number of ways to get to a lot of the scenes (with slightly different dialogue), but I tried to go for ones which were simple to follow
I can feel you!
After a party day/Saturday. There is so much different route what you can follow.
Just mark my word, lie points needed different point in the game than Harper's office.

Reactions: neennah
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes