VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, sure! Just wanted to double-check that it wasn't all just fingering/'light play'.
There is a strap on scene in the mom route, also a gloryhole scene in the submissive to the professor route, plus a lot of dom play depending on how you play as. I think there are going to be more tags added as the game goes along, according to the developer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So here I was thinking that the sleepshirt thing Eva wears the morning after the threesome she has with Mom and Viv was so that she would look "decent" at breakfast, only to find that (thanks to BWG telling me what the asset is) it doesn't actually cover her crotch, so she's still flashing her pussy.

Cheeky little shit :love:.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it only the movie date with Des? The next event on my playthrough I believe is the sorority party with Eva

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Version 0.5.3

It's finally here. The second half of the Des content. Only about a month and a week late from when I had hoped to get it done. And now the month is almost over giving me no time to work on the next update. So what I'll probably do is finish up the last bit of chapter 2 for mother lovers next month and then have what I hope to be a significant update in April.

Change Log:

Movie date with Des. Dom and normal sex scene variants depending on your relationship with her.

fixed a few bugs and other minor fixes.

Download:

Win:

Mac:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dog Days of Summer [v0.5.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.97 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 190 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 156 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
( HELP ) : I have a question. From what i have see from the comments the only way to ( ROMANCE ) the girls and prevent them from sleeping or blowing other people, is to keep rejecting them UNTIL they speak about a romantic relationship right ? otherwise it will be a open relationship and they will sleep with other people ?.

Can anyone tell me how each character can be romanced individually whit out be in open relationship with them.
Im not a fan of, when love interest sleep with other people in games or ntr. ( no judgement, im just asking.)

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
( HELP ) : I have a question. From what i have see from the comments the only way to ( ROMANCE ) the girls and prevent them from sleeping or blowing other people, is to keep rejecting them UNTIL they speak about a romantic relationship right ? otherwise it will be a open relationship and they will sleep with other people ?.

Can anyone tell me how each character can be romanced individually whit out be in open relationship with them.
Im not a fan of, when love interest sleep with other people in games or ntr. ( no judgement, im just asking.)
This is a complicated question too answer without writing an essay lol but i will try. First the game is pretty complicated when we are talking about routes, there are a ton of combinations and i have more or less only played around with the routes of 2 girls (not counting casual hookup) my favorite is the mc bestfriend, there is 2 routes for her romance and one where you dom her, she is incredibly clingy and if you go romance i have no doubt that she would never cheat on you under any circumstances, now she has a boyfriend at the beginning but its over very early in the game, its her seeking comfort that starts her route. The other route is very different, its with the mc mother and she is not very happy about accepting a pure romance with you, she is used too a open relationship and will probadly prefer that for both of you it looks like there will be a pure romance way in too the future of the game though, if you keep pushing her on the subject. But be aware at least with these 2 girls you are not in a official relationship yet its still early in the game.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Got an error message while on the movie date with Des "image bg movie010 not found" . There is an image "bg movie10" in the images folder. Had to do a quick edit of the desdate.rpy to correct the image reference.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes