VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

veselqku

Jul 11, 2017
There put this in the game folder that should fix the bugs.
The problem is in desdate.rpy.
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6837, in script call
call desdate from _call_desdate
File "game/desdate.rpy", line 22, in script
jump desdepressed
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'desdepressed'.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
There put this in the game folder that should fix the bugs.
Unfortunately I am getting a crash in 0.52 in the scene after the domination scene with Monica and Ms Harper that this doesn't help. I remembered to delete the original desclub rpy and rpyc files before pasting this in. IIRC In this particular save Vivian didn't together with her mother and had sex with Des and the F1 driver at the club.

It happens right after these lines:
"Though she was a little surprised at how much Des had taken to Vivian being so forceful with her."

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6832, in script call
    call homeafterparty from _call_homeafterparty
  File "game/homeafterparty.rpy", line 356, in script
    if rebecasexvip = 5:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (homeafterparty.rpy, line 356)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6832, in script call
    call homeafterparty from _call_homeafterparty
  File "game/homeafterparty.rpy", line 356, in script
    if rebecasexvip = 5:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (homeafterparty.rpy, line 356)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Dog Days of Summer v0.5.2
Wed Jan 19 16:16:30 2022

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
How do you get a threeway with the mom and Evaline? I'ved tried going through it multiple times and it's not happening.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How do you get a threeway with the mom and Evaline? I'ved tried going through it multiple times and it's not happening.
1. Get Eva to move with Vivian(Send her the paper route)*
2. Dont go to the party
3. When Vivian returns home on Saturday night she finds Eva and Mom in bed.

*You can get it easiest way on the Dom route because you have to tell to M.S Harper fuck off(Only comes on Dom route) or hard way-> Bluff her(You need at least three lies points)

Edit: Nevermind, I remembered this wrong!
Check Allye_cat comment Below.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When can we expect a new release?
Not anytime soon

Sorry everyone but just got done doing cpr on my dad for the past 20 mins and they are now rushing him to the hospital. So as of now all game development is on hold until the situation is resolved. Thank you for your understanding

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
2. Dont go to the party

*You can get it easiest way on the Dom route because you have to tell to M.S Harper fuck off(Only comes on Dom route) or hard way-> Bluff her(You need at least three lies points)
Isn't that just the Eva/Mom scene? I think for the the threeway you have to go to the party with Eva and Mom, go home together and then your Mom pretty much invites you both to join her in bed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
2. Dont go to the party

Isn't that just the Eva/Mom scene? I think for the the threeway you have to go to the party with Eva and Mom, go home together and then your Mom pretty much invites you both to join her in bed.
To get the threesome you need to invite Mom to the party though. When I get back to my desktop later this evening (in about 14 hours), I'll repost my walkthrough in order to get the threesome scene.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yes you are right, Vivian just watch at that situation.
This is what happens when you try to remember some route without a guide/WT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: neennah

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I get the threesome when I invite Mom to the party, Eva is living at home. Can’t recall if you go into the meeting or not (I’m wanting to say not). Mom tells Eva to watch out for you. I go with the reporter chick (don’t know if this has any bearing). You return to find your mom wondering what happened to Eva. At some point at home you get to say something along the lines of ‘no one is sleeping with her without me’.

Reactions: mr biscuits

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for the replies. I've been playing this game for a while and didn't even know Eva could live at your home. Doing a walkthrough for this game must be a nightmare.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Eva‘s living arrangement depends on your decision with the paper (send/help/blowoff) and your reaction to it. When you see her on the quad she’ll tell you she got expelled (or something like that) and will bounce from bed to bed for sexual favors. Your response there will determine if she moves in with you (show concern I believe) or not.

Reactions: mr biscuits

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm getting the vibe of Being A DIK here... Seems very similar thumbnail for me :D:D:D
This is much better then a Being A DIK (Nevere played never will but had seen some screen shot and changes logs. not for me). This Dog Day Of Summer is much better big time and is Masterpiece along side wih Good Girl Gone Bad of EvaKiss.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Corellia and lnppo

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Hey folks. Really interested in this one, but looking at the tags the sexual content doesn't seem that varied?

No strap-ons, anal, none of that?

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes