VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Merry Christmas Everyone. Mother Lover's update tomorrow.

Based on your choices Des will either be happy or depressed. This is right now only the depressed portion, the happy portion coming soon. It's still a little rough so you might want to not make a new save after playing this and wait for the next update.

Download:

Win:

Mega

Mac:

Mega
what about aunt path blackwebgames?

Reactions: .Septic.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
How do you get the depressed content? This game is a labyrinth (in a good way)!
In short don't give des the card and don't go to the party with her. Its actually an accumulation of a lot of things and you can get there many different ways but that's the general idea.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dog Days of Summer [v0.5.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.81 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.78 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 182 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 148 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This game must have the tiniest content patches out of them all. 2gb patch to see one new pube shaving scene in that path.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Beautiful work but each patch is weird.. At best add's about 5-10 minutes of gameplay.. Hell.. Month/s of waiting and this is it?? At this rate this is going to end by year 2040. I'v seen worse games than this and have a lot more content in them.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
this did not satisfy me :cry:
That's the biggest problem with ridiculous multi-branching games like this. It all sounds great in theory, but the reality is that updates are going to disappoint more than they're going to enthuse because there's no way that they can move multiple plot points forward simultaneously and have updates come out in a somewhat timely manner.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yep, this update ended right where my 0.5.1 version ended, at the "to shave or not to shave, that is the question" choice. I guess we have to treat des badly, not just domming her, to see any new content.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
In short don't give des the card and don't go to the party with her. Its actually an accumulation of a lot of things and you can get there many different ways but that's the general idea.
There are some bugs after choosing "(lie) I love you" and the images look with the upper segment cut. There's narration about events that didn't occur.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
i was only enjoying lesbian scenes just as side story, variety or in FFM or group sex with males. but this game is an exception. im enjoying how the story goes. damn, im fapping watching the sex scenes. cant help, nice arts & render. especially we have clean & hairy pubes, made them more realistic.

Reactions: BlackWebGames
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes